Project Payday

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by net4pay, Feb 14, 2007.

1. stechweb

stechweb New Member

Yes, project payday is not a scam. It will make money for their users, but not for everyone. Some success and bad stories are there. If you're going to make money with project payday, you have to take some risk. Also you have to expense some money. If you want to make real online income and replacement for your fulltime job, project payday is not for you. Use program like google adsense. It is not easy. But it will make real online income.
  2. Skai

Skai New Member

SimplyMe
    Hi thanks for the good information. I have a few questions I hope you wouldn't mind answering [​IMG] . If I wouldn't use my bank account, what should I use? Maybe a seperate bank account for that one purpose? Also, you said that you call the companies that tried to make you do piggy bank offers. Was that efficient? Or can you always email them the request for cancellation? Also - in the case of credit card fraud, do you know of the best way to combat that are to get recompensated by your bank? I have a plan for a tight organization I've written out and want to put into action but I really need to make sure there aren't any holes in my defense. Thanks very much, it is appreciated [​IMG] .
  3. stylin

stylin New Member

I have used Project Payday and currently I'm doing the affiliate program that they offer. What they offer does work if you stick with it but like most things in life it takes time. After several months I now have started to make enough to survive on. It doesn't hurt to test it out and see if its for you or not.
  4. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Project Payday is WAY legit! In fact, way back in 2007, I started an incentivized network because of everything I learned with Project Payday (although I quit in 2009 because the barrier of entry was extremely low and competition was getting way too overcrowded to keep up).

If you want to make quick cash though, PP is a good option to consider. I think it's free to sign up as well.
  5. Regine

Regine New Member

Project payday was good for a while but has become too popular. There are other programs out now that make me more money.
  6. carl

carl New Member

I wish you all well on your business opportunities!

It sounds like you get out of it what you put in to it.
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Getting paid from doing offers is okay, but it's not something that one personally will, likely, want to keep doing. It can be a hassle as some companies will charge you after canceling.

However, it can be a great way to get some cash into to leverage into something else. I have a few team members doing that. I did the offer thing and had a business going with it in 2007-08 but that was back when their were not as many lucrative lower cost entry options. The landscape has change.

I always suggest to people, get the free cash and those that follow you with such free money generating and leverage it into a great residual income building opportunity.
  8. mywahmommy

mywahmommy New Member

I read a lot of reviews and a lot of first-hand accounts and there are people who are actually making money with this system. I decided to give it a try. and lo and behold, money was there to make. Once you sign up with Project Payday you will find a forum. This forum is where all of your work is going to come from. There are people that want you to complete those offers for them so they can get the prize, and they will pay you a certain amount for doing so. Once you find a task (or 'green' as they call it) you are given the link to find the survey. You complete the survey, sign up for the trial period for whatever the product is, then you are paid via PayPal. Depending on how many tasks you wish to do per day, the money could add up, but I don't foresee a few hundred dollars a day.

The point is simple, and the task may sound simple, but if you've ever tried to do one of those surveys, you know how long they can be. Also what the biggest catch is, is that you need to remember to cancel those free trial offers! If you are completing 10 tasks a day, and those tasks may require you to do 2 or more offers, that could be quite a number of cancellations you would need to remember. This can get very dangerous!

Summary: If you have good organization skills, can commit a few hours a day to sitting in a foggy haze staring at the computer screen and have a credit card (I know, this should never be included in a legit description, but this one is okay), you may find yourself a new hobby. I recommend this only to those that can remember what free trials they completed, to ensure they are not charged.

I have been freebie trading for 3 years now,and I will tell you that I have been able to pay off my debt doing this !! So I know the do's and don'ts of working this business.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

mywahmommy: The point is simple, and the task may sound simple, but if you've ever tried to do one of those surveys, you know how long they can be...This can get very dangerous!
    So true!!

And SOME of those surveys, you simply WON'T know how long they can be!
    For those that offer an expensive 'prize' - laptop, iphone, tropical island pafadise(!) they seem to go on endlessly!
    I have actually gotten caught in a 'never ending loop" as one page always came up, looping back to the same page after following the options.
    No doubt they want to get you to do a series of EXPENSIVE trials before you get your iphone!

Does anyone know of ANYONE who has axually gotten a laptop this way?

My biggest problem was that many offers would simply NOT tell you of charges that would be put on your debit/credit card.
    They start out as 'free', but you get hit with about $15 s/h fees.
    They will often sneak other charges in, or tag them on later, much to your surprise!

I wouldn't mind if they TOLD you BEFORE completing the offer eggzackly what charges would be posted.
    But, you often get deep into completing an offer, or even finish completing your offer before you find out what charges will appear on your account.

Thank goodness there are so many debit cards to choose from - some with no cost per month.
    I suggest opening and dedicating one or more of these to the offer/offers you will be doing.
    These debit cards don't charge you for overdrafts so you can manipulate the 'offerers' as they will definitely be manipulating YOU!

Then, some offers require a CREDIT card - so they can be sure to mess up your financial reputation more completely.

Yes, you CAN make money doing offers, but you'll have to be VERY careful.
  10. jeffohora

jeffohora New Member

A comment and some advice ...

Comment: This is so much bs in terms of what you have to do to make some money. You must, must understand something here with PPD- many if not most of the offers you sign up for have an automatic renewal hit unless you cancel in advance.

What you have to do here is way too much bs for the return and you put your ban account and credit at risk.

All you are doing here is trading your time for money. There is no residual income opportunity of merit here. Residual income is truly where it's at.

Advice: I'm nmo big fan of Bank of America however, they have a very cool feature in their credit card on-line in which you can get a phantom credit card number for a specific on-line purchase. How it works-

You make a purchase and before giving your credit card info, you sign into your BoA credit card account and activate the feature and it creates a temporary cc number, exp date and security code for that specific amount. Your real card info is never communicated.

Good luck and look for RESIDUAL INCOME!! -Jeff
  11. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Project pay day do not require us to pay anything.
    It is free to join and work.

Only thing matter is amount of time we can put into.
    I had tried once back in 2009.

I worked 8 hours a day, and came out less than I could get
    at Hamburger shop as part time...

My suggestion is, those of you can spend more than 10 hours a day
    in front of Computer, I would recommend this program.
  12. sofia1989

sofia1989 New Member

hi i really want to join project payday soon but i wanted to know if i sign up can i start on method 2. also i wanted to know is it easy to find people when doing method 2? [​IMG]
  13. chloe17

chloe17 New Member

HI,

Has anyone made money doing the REFERRAL side of PPD? I am doing that now part time and I have made $543 so far. I'm looking for ways to monetize it and make more. If anyone is doing the referral part of PPD getting sign-ups, please let me know. Looking for new ways to make more money with this and go full-time. Thx
  14. glopina

glopina New Member

KentuckyBOY
    Where did you find the people to sign up for Project Payday?
  15. Margariet

Margariet New Member

Project Payday has been replaced with Trafficbrokers or the site is hacked?! The drawback of these sites is that you have to pay them every month! Easy income for them! [​IMG]
  16. Like everything, these deals come and go, and no doubt they would work for those who work it, but the competition increased, and then the deals value dropped, along with the payments being paid for each survey, and now, as you can see here, no one has posted in months which says it all, it is not worth it.

I tested it out when it started, and no doubt, you could earn a few extra bucks, but after getting hit on credit card a few times and having to waste tons more time getting charges reversed, it wasn't worth it in the end, as I suspect most have learned.

Success to all,
  17. TJamMoneyMan

FREEBUSINESSES: after getting hit on credit card a few times and having to waste tons more time getting charges reversed, it wasn't worth it in the end, as I suspect most have learned.
    That's what I learned!
  18. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

I joined PPD about 4 years ago, then you did an offer or paid a fee to join. Now they have this "Fast Fifty" site that they want you to do. It's a total waste of time. They burn up your offers and you can't use that site to trade with anywhere. The forums that they send you to is the highest bidder and not always the best to learn on.
    It has really gone downhill in quality. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you want to learn how to do "freebie trading" there are several good, and a couple of great, forums out there to learn on. They have all the information that PPD has and it's free. On these forums you can learn the best way to make money. You find you a mentor and let them help you through the process. Now not all mentors are good ones, but if you don't feel comfortable with the person you are trading with find someone else for the next trade. Do not feel pressured into a trade with anyone. If you feel that way find someone else. It is up to you who you trade with.
    The sites that you do vary from one offer to several offers depending on the amount the site pays. The higher the amount paid the more offers you need to do. So it is better to do a lot of the lower paying sites than a few of the higher paying ones.
    The offers, while there are some that are difficult to work with, there are plenty that are decent and easy to do and work with. If you sign up for a trial period you must keep it as long as possible. If you decide to cancel then do it before the end of the trial period, and watch out for weekends as some places aren't open then. Some you can cancel with emails. Read the TOS(Terms of Service) to find out. If you don't cancel in time then you will be charged. However, most companies will reverse the charge if you call them in a timely manner. The idea is to get you to try the offers that interest you, either for yourself or as a gift. Try them to the fullest and then decide if you want to keep them or not. If you start a trial offer and then cancel the next day that is considered fraud and you won't get anywhere doing freebies.
    In my honest opinion and experience, stay away from PPD. It is not in your best interest to start there. Do a search for "freebie trading forums", check out each one you find. Find one that will work for you, one that is honestly there to help you "the newbie", not one that is there to line their own pockets. Read through their rules and posts. As a guest you should be able to browse through the major parts of the forums. Find a forum that lets you trade comfortably, not pressured into doing certain named sites, or a lot of sites before you can move forward. Basically, find one that fits you.
    There is money to make doing freebie trading. The amount you make depends on you. I made $110 my first night in just a couple of hours. I had a great mentor. She helped alot. It can take some time if things don't go as it should, but it can be rewarding too. Some people make a living with freebies, some are there just for some extra cash. It is up to you which way to go.
    If you do decide to do freebie trading I wish you luck and hope to see you around the forums........
  19. TJamMoneyMan

gxfreebies: I joined PPD about 4 years ago, then you did an offer or paid a fee to join. Now they have this "Fast Fifty" site that they want you to do. It's a total waste of time.
    Yeah, they should call that the FANTASY FIFTY!

Freebie trading sites are definitely they way to go but yes, it all depends on what kind of sponsor you get.

You will definitely, and QUICKLY, run out of "free" and easy to do offers no matter what route you go.
    Then you will learn just how much of a HASSLE completing and getting paid for offers can be.

A good mentor is essential in dealing effectively with this reality.
    "Good mentors" were IMPOSSIBLE for me to find on freebie sites.
    Good luck though - may you have more success than I did!

They make it clear that you generally have to complete 80% of the free trial period in order to get credit for completing the offer.
    Then too, you can count on running into offers that are just bogus and won't credit. This will involve WASTING a lot of time only to find out you will NOT get paid for the offer!

You should definitely be able to make money, at first. Fairly easily too!
    Afterwards?
    Well, I just think IFW's are generally waaay more trouble than they're worth. Especially for the long haul.

There is absolutely nothing passive or residual about IFW's!