Project Payday

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by net4pay, Feb 14, 2007.

1. jmax

jmax New Member

This program basically has the sellers commiting trial offer fraud- which may even be wire & internet fraud as well. I will let you know when I receive a response back from a letter I sent to my State Attorney Generals Office. Beware of the tactics you have to employ to make money with this system.
  2. olo420

olo420 New Member

Yes, I have heard of them. The information is free at Cash Quick PD @ http://www.cashquickpd.com

Just visit the site and look it over then connect to any one of the user forums out there and use the information there to guide you. It works but takes a lot of effort and technique.

Project Pay Day is full of misinformation and lies. The facts are simple, the industry is far from perfect and there are no guarantees about crediting.
  3. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

I am interested in trying project payday but exactly how much does it cost? I really need to make some money fast for the bills so I dont have much to give.
  4. formvals

formvals New Member

I never seen anything with more hoops to jump thru
    in my life, finnaly gave up, just do not have the patients
    for things like that. Found a couple things that work a
    lot better.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

We checked out the Project Payday,too, or my husband did and he spent HOURS researching it...and then completed a couple offers.....what he found is this...

1) you have to be willing to work a couple hours to make anywhere from $10 - $30
    2)You have to be organized enough to remember to cancel all the stuff you sign up for
    3)you have to pay attention to ALL the details, to get credited for your offers
    4)Your email gets flooded with junk mail....
    5)it's a little uncomfortable to turn off all your filters with all the spamming going on nowadays!

He spent about 8-12 hours total doing research and offers and etc...and made about $15......now he has to remember to cancel everything or it will COST him money....go figure

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas to all - and a prosperous 2008!
    Viola
    406-889-5681
  6. coachise

coachise New Member

Simplyme,

I read your input about project payday and was interested in the info you mentioned about another place that teaches the same concepts for free.

Thanks for your help,

Coachise
    [email protected]
  7. familymoses

familymoses New Member

Instead of ripping you off as most "too good to be true" bizopps do, Project Payday methodically teaches you how to rip off businesses who use incentives to attract new customers.

You sign up, knowing full well you have no intention of becoming a customer, and after you accept the incentive, you cancel out, keeping the incentive.

If someone did that to you, you would be screaming scam, fraud and ripoff all over the internet.

But somehow you rationalize that it's OK if you do it to them. Something about "cost of doing business" or other such horse pucky.

I can't believe it hasn't been shut down yet.

JMHO.
  8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

If you like project payday then you'll love what our program is doing for its members. It takes project pay day to another level. You don't have to worry about continuously doing offers to make money. And unlike project pay day our program can make your rich and build residual cash flow. Nothing else like! See signature line info.

But project payday is a program that should be commended for what it does.
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

...update on our projectpayday experience...

We have money as some of the programs that we had signed up for had some things in the fine print that we missed...

Most of them were really good about cancelling but we didn't get all the credits...

Ended up with over a hundred dollars in credit card dues...

Good lesson learned - and for some reason we seem to learn best the hard way[​IMG]
  10. KentuckyBOY

KentuckyBOY New Member

Hello, This is my first post here in this forum. I just want to say hello to everyone and want to share my experience and success that I have had from Project Payday. I have only been Project Payday's referral program. I am currently at Pay Level 6 which is $2.50 per sign-up. In 4 months I have had over 30,000 visitors visit Project Payday using my link. Out of all of those visitors 10,843 of them signed up. So do the math, 10,843 x $2.50 is A LOT OF MONEY! The great part about all of this is, I got all of those visitors for FREE! There are a lot of ways to make an income online, but I bet none of them are better than Project Payday. I hope anyone that uses Project Payday's referral program, has the same success I did. GOOD LUCK!
  11. yebel89

yebel89 New Member

I am a project payday mentor and have been a member on incentive freebie sites / forums for 7 months. I have grossed over $10,000 in profit and I can show you paypal screenshots on my blog. The system does work. but you must take it seriously and be committed. It does tak 1-2 hours a day of hard work
  12. formvals

formvals New Member

[​IMG]Looked at this once they sure wanted me to
    give my credit card info to a lot of companies
    I have never heard of just to get to the real
    how to of the business, so did not follow
    thru. Hope You're doing well with it.
    Good luck Val

[Post edited. Bold tag removed - Admin]
  13. Bluecash

Bluecash New Member

IMHO.. Project Payday is GREAT for anyone looking to make some fast money. But if you are looking to make money for the long-term or to turn this into a home-based business for yourself. I would not reccommend it.

You will not get rich off this program. They are very clear with their terms about that.
  14. montanaboy

montanaboy New Member

I tried Project Payday, I would not say it does'nt work, it does work. However just make sure you have a good record keeping system in place or it'll turn into the biggest nightmare you ever dream of. Did I make money? I thought I had only to discover later that it cost me more then I made.So did I make money? I'll let you all figure that out. There's a difference between making a profit and making money[​IMG]
  15. wdhowellsr

wdhowellsr New Member

I started this program this past Friday night. First if you don't take the time to watch all of the videos and read the tutorial then you don't have a chance. Second the have a mentoring program that helps you get started and asks questions.

The bottom line is that once I figured out how it worked I was able to make about $150.00 and spent about fifty dollars in offers ranging from $1.00 to $5.00 dollars. I keep track of the offers in a spreadsheet so that I can cancel them in time.

The real trick though is not doing offers for pay but rather paying people to do referral offers for you.

There is no ethical problems because no matter how you slice it the company is getting you to look at your product, the person paying for you to click the offer is getting money or products, and your getting money.
  16. sharmeh

sharmeh New Member

Hello
    Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that Project Payday works if you read the rules, stay organized, cancel on time. You won't get rich by any means. But it is a good way to get that iphone or laptop you want for half the price. I've been doing it since October 2007 around the time they opened and have not had one problem with anyone or anything. Anyways this is my opinion and l'm sorry for you guys that have had problems with them.
  17. kcl222

kcl222 New Member

I signed up for Project Payday a couple months back, and found that you have to sign up for a trial offer from a company before your membership begins. The trial is usually 7 days, and if you don't cancel within 7 days, you get charged 39.95 a month.
    If you look into Project Payday, be aware that these trials could cost you some money if you don't cancel on time.
  18. Marktech

Marktech Member

If you leverage project payday correctly by paying other people to go for the greens and then using credits to get the BIG prize and then reselling it you can hack out a living doing this. The problem is you still have to sign-up for at least one offer yourself - risking not getting credit for the green and/or trying to get a re-occurring charge off your credit card - one of my least favorite things for sure.
  19. skylife

skylife New Member

I signed up with Project Payday by completing a trial offers with one of their sponsors. My PPD account should have been activated within 15 minutes and I have been waiting 9 days. I have sent Project Payday 2 emails through their support center (also attaching the confirmation letter from their sponsor) and I sent them one email to [email protected] but I have not received any reply whatsoever. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone have any ideas what else I can do to get them to activate my account? I wish they had a customer support phone number.
  20. GetGoin

GetGoin New Member

from my point of view m not impressed.. i must say ...formvals: He spent about 8-12 hours total doing research and offers and etc...and made about $15......now he has to remember to cancel everything or it will COST him money....go figure

Merry Christmas to all - and a prosperous 2008!

if you do go for a program like this may be it wont be merry and prosperous anymore !!

cheers..
    rameez.