Project Payday

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by net4pay, Feb 14, 2007.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

KentuckyBOY: In 4 months I have had over 30,000 visitors visit Project Payday using my link. Out of all of those visitors 10,843 of them signed up. So do the math, 10,843 x $2.50 is A LOT OF MONEY! The great part about all of this is, I got all of those visitors for FREE! There are a lot of ways to make an income online, but I bet none of them are better than Project Payday.

does anyone believe this B.S.?
  2. GetGoin

GetGoin New Member

TJamMoneyMan: does anyone believe this B.S.?

I DONT !!
  3. PrincessK

PrincessK New Member

Hi
    I am with projectpayday and I really havent promoted it a whole lot . I have gotten three signups so far . I dont really have a way to track my refferals . So far I have made about 100.00 and I am ready to start paying people to do referrals for me and do other freebie things . I got an offer to test food for 75.00 for two hours like a focus group. There are lots of ways to make money online that are fun. I think people just have to find out what works for them and what they enjoy
  4. mschaplain12

mschaplain12 New Member

Lissa, after a year with this PPD what have you learned and how has it turned out for you. I'm interested in getting into it, but best to check it out through folks like you who have lived with it for a while. Thanks Rubes
  5. Sincerely

Sincerely New Member

You wrote in connection with Project PayDay:
    "There is actually another place that will teach everything to you for free. If you want more information, pm me here."

Yes, I would like that information please.

Alan Kreglow
    641-472-0262
  6. The fact that I have to use my credit card for these trail offers and then track the trail offer to insure I cancel on time, and then double check my credit card statement to insure there was no billing or they've stopped the billing, just does not sound like a fun way to make money to me. I understand the concept, and it might be right for some people, but if you've ever had to dispute a charge with Visa, you know what a &%$#@ that is.

Instead I do GPT (get paid to) programs, like pay to read, pay to click, and online surveys. These programs are not get rich programs, but they bring in about $200 per month for me which helps pay for the rise in gas and grocery costs which I'm none too happy about.

Good Luck to you and Happy Earnings!

Debbie
  7. OM_Dave

OM_Dave New Member

Newb here.

Thank for all the information and insight on Project Payday. I will keep you updated if I decide to give it a try.
  8. Seth

Seth New Member

FreeCashMan: If you like project payday then you'll love what our program is doing for its members. It takes project pay day to another level. You don't have to worry about continuously doing offers to make money. And unlike project pay day our program can make your rich and build residual cash flow. Nothing else like! See signature line info.

But project payday is a program that should be commended for what it does.

I totally agree with this one ..

Its simply like a new Improve and Much powered VERSION of Project PayDay..
  9. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

I've heard some stuff, nothing specific, just general vibes and opinions. Some liked it, most didn't. Just do a lot of reading on the subject and you will find out for yourself if it's worth your time and effort.

Seriously, stop sitting around doing nothing go start researching now... What are you waiting for!!!!! [​IMG]
  10. decolorofmoney

decolorofmoney New Member

Hi, all. I started doing the freebie world stuff in March, after reading extensively. You can learn the same details as Project PayDay provides by Googling "freebie site forums" and reading all of the tutorials you find there. Bottom line comes down to this. Yes, you can make money, but not tons of it. You have to be very organized to keep track of what offers you've done and on what sites you've completed offers. It's not for those who don't like paperwork. As for it's being unethical, I say to choose offers that you'd like to try anyway--that's the whole idea. Join a book club or video club, and stash away some holiday gifts at a great price!
    The real $ is, as was stated before, in getting referrals to complete offers for you. You give them half of what your cashout would be, generally. So, when you hear or see that somebody is "making" thousands per month, divide that in half (and deduct the cost of offers, which is an unknown). And, getting referrals is ferociously competitive. You need to be posting on the forum pretty constantly to get known, giving advice to newcomers, that sort of thing. Answering the same question a few hundred times gets a little tiring. All for net (in my case, anyway) of a couple hundred a month. It's fine if you like being on line all day, and, I will say that I made some very nice friends at the forum! Good luck!
  11. opbill55

opbill55 New Member

I started the freebie industry with project payday, and still refer to the materials often. i think it's a good thing. i have made about $600 off of just signing up referrals................

Kentucky boy,,, how in the heck did you get that kind of traffic with free sites?
    I have been trying to get referrals into project payday for six months and only have $10 in earnings.

could you give me some advice........i post and post and post to free ads, safe lists, traffic swarm type sites, you name it.........what am i doing wrong?

Please, if some one knows a secret,,,please ,,,,i'm lucky to get one visitor a day................makes a guy want to pull his hair out.
  12. opbill55

opbill55 New Member

i was checking out submission software for ad submitters and found that a lot of those submissions do not get accepted for one reason or another....does anyone have any comments?
  13. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

hi everyone, [​IMG]

I just wanted to share my experience with Project Payday.
    Project payday is not a scam. I consider them to be a company
    that provides information about the freebie industry and how it works.
    Project Payday is an informational product, and they have done
    a very good job of marketing the Incentive Freebie Industry as a
    real income opportunity. [​IMG]

Im writing this post as a sucessful user of project paydays approach
    to Incentive Freebies. And, i know that project payday is not for
    everyone. But, I also know that project payday is for me. [​IMG]
    I started with project payday in the middle of march last year.

I got so good at it that i began to teach new people
    who are interested in project payday ---- for free.
    I even decided to put together a website, showing what
    ive learned so far, and all the cool free stuff ive recieved.

Yes, its true that you have to put in some effort to get started.
    But, you get better, and quicker at it- if you are willing to stick it out.
    This is true of most of our endeavours in life.

Im a real college student who is really making this work.
    Its great because now i dont have to get a job at McDonalds.
    This really frees up alot of time for me to study.
    That is actually the main reason i was looking for a good
    work at home job.

Most of us here have tried all kinds of things that turn out to be
    scams. I began searching while i was a senior in highschool.
    I tried even tried ebay, that didnt work, because i know now that
    i wasnt ready to be able to compete with sellers on ebay.
    But ever since i found project payday ive relaxed a bit.

I really don't think Project Payday provides in-depth training
    on how to work with freebies outside their forum though,
    So I have had to learn other marketing techniques on my own.
    Sometimes my friends wonder what the heck! im doing on my laptop
    (which i got for free of course) instead of going out with them to
    a party and getting smashed last friday night. [​IMG]
    well, i tell them im working on some marketing techniques.

Ive made alot of money with project payday, in conjunction
    with the marketing strategies ive learned.
    I realized that project payday has alot of potential because
    this is the "Freebie Industry." Therefore, it is bigger than
    Project Payday. I see now that almost all of us recognize
    this industry as Project Payday, because they are the only
    company to my knowlege who have really marketed it, and made
    the public aware of its existence.

I wish you all success. [​IMG]
    cheers

newbiz02
  14. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

KentuckyBOY: Hello, This is my first post here in this forum. I just want to say hello to everyone and want to share my experience and success that I have had from Project Payday. I have only been Project Payday's referral program. I am currently at Pay Level 6 which is $2.50 per sign-up. In 4 months I have had over 30,000 visitors visit Project Payday using my link. Out of all of those visitors 10,843 of them signed up. So do the math, 10,843 x $2.50 is A LOT OF MONEY! The great part about all of this is, I got all of those visitors for FREE! There are a lot of ways to make an income online, but I bet none of them are better than Project Payday. I hope anyone that uses Project Payday's referral program, has the same success I did. GOOD LUCK!

Well, im not sure how you got 30,000 visitors, but converting 10,000 of them is possible from that amount.
    Im actually seriously considering the referral program, but i
    was kinda turned off by the $1.50 per sign up. But i as learn,
    i will try to find a way to market it effectively.

cheers all [​IMG]
  15. Smart25

Smart25 New Member

I have tried project payday a couple of times. It is legit, and also as they state you will not get rich, just make a few hundreds.

Good day!
  16. internetreview

internetreview New Member

Hi all. Ive used Project Payday and I did make like $1000 in the first month going green for people. The problem was after that I made like nothing. the offers dry up and since you can't do an offer more than once you run out of things to signup for. And as for trying to get people to go green for you, there are so many people looking for greens that its nearly impossible to find enough people to actually gain any of the rewards.

As for using your credit card, what i did was I went out and bought some prepaid credit cards that didnt have my name on them. I think companies started wising up to it because a lot of offers wont allow these cards anymore, but you can still find some that allow them and it will keep you from giving out your personal credit card info.
  17. judyp

judyp New Member

The last post is one of the big thing that's wrong with Project Payday. You CANNOT use prepaid credit cards for the majority of these sites, yet Project Payday has always told people you can. And as others have stated, you don't need Project Payday to get into Freebie Sites. There is BIG money to be made in this, the signing up/cancelling/checking your credit card statement is totally worth it for the money you can make. It kind of kills me when people say they don't want to get into this because that's too much of a hassle, they really don't realize the money they're passing up for just keeping a simple database file and making some phone calls to cancel.

The problem is the forums where people do their trading, like FLR and A4F, have way too much competition now, people are paying as much as 80% of their earnings just to compete with everybody else, and most of these forums charge for "premium" memberships, to the tune of $50 a year, outrageously priced sticky threads, $25 a day - and if you don't cough up this money it's unlikely you're ever going to get seen over the competition.

I think the best solution is programs like FOCS and Zero2Riches. They start with the incredible moneymaking power of the freebie sites, but then you leverage your earnings up into higher paying programs, with your referrals following right behind you. So it elimnates the competition (to a degree), and the signing up for offers thing is only ONCE. Zero2Riches right now is the fastest way to real money.
  18. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

I personally like only having to sign up for a few offers ONCE, and
    then being done with it. That's what I did, and now I net $60 per referral that does the same, and it costs them zero to get in.

Jaime McCarley
  19. opbill55

opbill55 New Member

yes, everything has it's pro's and con's..... most of the sites that i have referrals complete i have never done an offer on.

some of the sites give away " free greens"... then you are registered to the site and can bring in referrals.

I'll agree that there is a lot of competition on the forums, but as long as you are bumping twice a day,, and posting to threads and getting your name out there.. you can still do ok, with minimal effort.

I Just have one question for Kentucky Boy..... I have tried to contact him on flr, and his post here regarding all the sign ups he claimed to get for flr.... at two dollars a pop. I have been trying to get referrals for that program since xmas and only have earned $12 dollars.......course i don't pay for emails or anything... but i've yet to find anything that truly works............
    I think he is full of it.....................

if anyone has any input, i appreciate it........
  20. inthewoods15241

inthewoods15241 New Member

I too use Project Payday. I was very skeptical at first but now I believe. I have not made a ton of money but I do make enough to pay my mortgage each month. That was my inital goal!!!