Project Payday

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by net4pay, Feb 14, 2007.

1. missy66

missy66 New Member

well i work with 3 diff forums and have actually made a pretty good income out of it,yes u need to watch and read the tos aafter the trial is over you will be charged if you dont cancel,and if you cancel too early you will be put on hold.i dont work with ppd(projectpayday) first of all because they lied and said that they will pay us for refs which they didnt do but now are no longer involved with flr.
    if you need info feel free to contact me.
  2. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

missy66: first of all because they lied and said that they will pay us for refs which they didnt do but now are no longer involved with flr.
    if you need info feel free to contact me.
    Well, they paid me for the reffs i brought in. This is because my reffs actually signed up and activated their accounts. If all your reffs simply entered their email and didnt go any further you wont get paid for that.

You may have to make it more clear to your reffs that they should complete their registration and join.
  3. mayhmong

mayhmong New Member

This program was a pain in the neck to understand. Its a lot of trouble signing up for product after product. You have to remember to cancel your subscription with the companies and stop the shipping before it's too late! But the other members are really sweet and are really willing to help you with earning credits step by step. You have to earn over 10 credits before going to step 2 of just advertising these same lame products. Needless to say, I received numerous phone calls from scammers and someone had attempted to use my debit card number!? So I had to cancel that card and waited nearly 3 weeks to get a new one. This program does work, it takes time, patience, and you must keep a close record of what you signed up for and remember when the free-trial expires!
  4. lgsoccermom65

lgsoccermom65 New Member

Unless I am missing something, is it possible to make money if you set up a type of spreadsheet listing the companies you "signed up" with for trial offers, the date you signed up, the trial expiration date, and the fee?
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

newbiz02: the problem is usually when people cancel the offers way too soon.
    They want you to give it an honest try.
    Yeah, the whole idea of doing this for the money runs counter to what the offers are about.
    I'd remain silent about this but for all the hell it put me and others through.
    Using these things to make money, is asking for trouble.

Been there...
  6. pdean37

pdean37 New Member

lgsoccermom65: Unless I am missing something, is it possible to make money if you set up a type of spreadsheet listing the companies you "signed up" with for trial offers, the date you signed up, the trial expiration date, and the fee?
    Yes....it is very important that you keep track of all of these things. Also the contact information to the company if you decide to cancel.
    Alot of people use spread sheets for this. I personally just kept a written record and would also mark it on my calender and it worked very well for me.
    There are different opinions in this thread about whether or not this system works. You will never really know unless you give it a try yourself.
  7. mywahmommy

mywahmommy New Member

When you first join you are given access to the private area of Training,and also where to start trading in the forums. In these forums other Project Payday members post offers such as "$40 to join ABC offer". All you have to do to earn that $40 is contact the person who made that post. They will give you a link to follow that will take you to a website that will ask you to join a free trial offer of some sort. You join the free trial and the collect your $40 from the person who gave you the link.

The first method involves you signing up through someone's referral link and they pay you to complete the required amount of "trial offers" at an IFW. It's called "going green for someone" You don't have to refer anyone to make money with this method. All you do is complete the trial offers at the IFW and they pay you via paypal. There is an average of 800 people online on each of these forums at all times. About half of them are offering to pay for greens and the other half are looking to get paid for greens. This community of people is what makes the whole Project Payday concept work. There are literally new offers posted every minute. Here is an example of doing this method.

Project Payday is generating average people a REALISTIC income of $200-$5000 per month! If you don't make any money within 24 hours they will give YOU $100 straight to your Paypal. What could be better than that?

There are training videos on the project payday website,and that is what mostly I love about project payday,they make sure new traders are not left alone to figure out how this all works.The Amazing Mentorship is unbelievable, the money making methods, free gifts, and much more.

First you sign up through someone's referral link and they pay you to complete the required amount of "trial offers" at an IFW. It's called "going green for someone". The individual pays anywhere from 20-60 dollars to "go green" for them. You don't have to refer anyone to make money with this method. All you do is complete the trial offers at the IFW and they pay you via paypal.

NOTE: You must make notes of your free trial offers,of when you signed up and when to cancel if you are not satisfied with your trial offers.I use Spread sheet to keep track of every thing.I make sure to provide my referrals with my spread sheet to make sure they keep track of everything .

Project Payday operates a forum where all these deals are set up. There is an average of 800 people online on each of these forums at all times. About half of them are offering to pay for greens and the other half are looking to get paid for greens.

In order to "go green" on most of these freebie sites you will have to complete several offers to get one credit because the offers are worth 1/4,1/3,1/2 credit each. So as you can see you could have as many as 4 different trial offers going to get your payment of say $20. Now you are free to cancel the offers at the end of the trial period so they won't cost you anything, but you can see how time consuming this can be. However, even though you are getting paid for this, the object is to get registered with these web sites so you can do the referring. That is where the money is hiding!

Method Two involves getting paid for referrals. In addition to earning products such as an Xbox, all these sites offer cash gifts for sending them referrals. If you pick a $300 reward for 5 referrals and you pay each of them $20, it cost you $100 to get $300, a clear profit of $200. The Project Payday and other forums supply you with all the referrals you will ever need.

Project Payday is extremely tedious and takes a lot of time. If you are looking for a part-time way to make some extra bucks, it is a legitimate method of making some money. If you are looking for an income that you can consider your "making a living", this isn't it.There are other ways to make money online that require less time and have the potential to make alot more money.

Don't be afraid to give it a try at Project Payday because you can try it for free by signing up for a trial offer they have available. Give it a serious try, but if it gets to be too much just cancel the offer and move on.I am really having great success with this secret money making method online that many people out there don't know about.
  8. Project Pay Day is a total waste of time, and having talked to dozens over the years comparing notes, it was obvious no one ever got the $100. guarantee, so beware, this one is a trap.
  9. Felix333

Felix333 New Member

DON'T BOTHER WITH PROJECT PAYDAY PERIOD! I "MADE" ABOUT $100 AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF HEADACHE, CANCELLING OFFERS, ETC. THE SYSTEM IS CONVOLUTED AND MISLEADING.

AND HERE'S THE KICKER: WHILE ON THE SYSTEM (I'M NOT SURE WHETHER I WAS THROUGH THE FORUM OR THE MAN WHO OFFERED ME $50 TO "QUICKSTART") SOMEONE ACCESSED MY DEBIT CARD INFO AND RACKED UP OVER $120 IN OFFERS (SO THEY COULD COLLECT THEIR MONEY AND THE ORDERS COULD NOT BE TRACED BACK TO THEIR ACCOUNT). IT OVERDREW MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, COST ME $200 IN OVERDRAFT FEES AND HOURS OF CONVERSATIONS ON THE PHONE WITH THE BANK OF AMERICA FRAUD DEPARTMENT TO SHOW THAT I HAD NOT MADE THE TRANSACTIONS. I HAD TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND OPEN A NEW ONE WHEN ALL WAS SAID AN DONE. I'M AMAZED THAT BOA EVEN LET ME DO THAT!

IF YOU THINK I'D LIKE SOME TIME ONE-ON-ONE IN A WINDOWLESS ROOM WITH THE PERSON WHO DID THAT, YOU'D BE RIGHT.
  10. sarah84

sarah84 Guest

seem it is not one out of scams[​IMG]
  11. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

I read from another review that Project Payday would require members to sign up with Anything4Free program.

Some members commented that they got iPhone and other electronic stuff free and cash after inviting others to join Anything4Free. Other members mentioned that Anything4Free was also a waste of time/money.

After reading the posts here, I will give PP a miss.
  12. jojo1981

jojo1981 New Member

I think anything that you have to pay, stay away from. The point is to make money online
    not to give your money away. That is where they make their money with you. Don't pay for a work!
  13. mywahmommy

mywahmommy New Member

Looks like the people that you worked with never trained you.I am making a decent living with the freebie trading.[​IMG]
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Yeoch: Some members commented that they got iPhone and other electronic stuff free and cash after inviting others to join Anything4Free. Other members mentioned that Anything4Free was also a waste of time/money.
    I would wager that NO ONE has gotten an iphone or laptop or anything else substantial online, for free. Not legally anyway. And certainly not from the spam that clutters your inbox making such claims.

No doubt those members that make such claims are trying to sucker/sell the public...
  15. mattjosh

mattjosh New Member

I think that Project Payday is not everyone's cup of tea.

Basically, if you don't mind completing offers, then it would be a great way to earn money online for beginners, but if you don't like using your credit card a lot then you should avoid Project Payday.
  16. TJamMoneyMan

FREEBUSINESSES: Project Pay Day is a total waste of time, and having talked to dozens over the years comparing notes, it was obvious no one ever got the $100. guarantee, so beware, this one is a trap.
    I concur, wholeheartedly!!

Those 'free' and '10 second' ways to earn money online are waaay more trouble than they are worth, at BEST.

Outright SCAMS at worst.

REJECT Project Payday!!
  17. vivkaushik

vivkaushik New Member

I agree with TJamMoneyMan. There is no money out there without any work thru which the site or program owner will initialy get a big amount. I have a gone thru many such programs available around and out of 100 generaly only 5 programs are legitimate. After hard work if you are not gonna get what you deserve, it's a total waste of money and time. One should get benifited here with the other person's experience and try to be smart not a hard worker who used to work in the dark ( without knowledge of the final result ).
  18. jlbear21

jlbear21 New Member

Project Pay Day is the paid version of training you can easily get for free at www.freelunchroom.com I do it on the side and I've earned some good pocket change for it. This business is freebie trading: you complete an offer, refer a few friends to do the same, and you get a prize. There are 3 methods to making money for this: Getting paid for referrals - you complete an offer in exchange for a cash payment which can vary, Trading referals - you complete an offer for someone who does it for you in return, Paying for referrals - You're on the other side of Method 1.

There are free offers and trial offers; for trial offers, if you don't want to pay after the trial you must be organized enough to document EVERYTHING about the trial and cancel before you get charged.

The few people I've worked with, do this full time from home.
  19. jlbear21

jlbear21 New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Yeoch:
    Some members commented that they got iPhone and other electronic stuff free and cash after inviting others to join Anything4Free. Other members mentioned that Anything4Free was also a waste of time/money.
    I would wager that NO ONE has gotten an iphone or laptop or anything else substantial online, for free. Not legally anyway. And certainly not from the spam that clutters your inbox making such claims.

No doubt those members that make such claims are trying to sucker/sell the public...
    I beg to differ on this one. Though the items/cash received don't come free (offers must be completed), they're still earned. I've not reached this method myself as I'm still getting paid to complete offers for others, but I've got the proof in my paypal account. Have I made $100? No, but darn close. I also just do this when I'm bored and need extra money.
  20. TJamMoneyMan

jlbear21: I beg to differ on this one.
    Not sure on what point you 'beg to differ', but you don't offer much in the way of rebuttal:

jlbear21: I've not reached this method myself as I'm still getting paid to complete offers for others, but I've got the proof in my paypal account. Have I made $100? No, but darn close. I also just do this when I'm bored and need extra money.
    I also have no idea whatsoever what "this method" is you are talking about.

I too got 'paid' to complete offers, but as I pointed out, DEFINITELY not worth the tremendous amounts of time AND trouble.

It's irrelevant how much money you have made, if you don't include the time and work/HASSLE involved.
    VALUE is the important thing.
    Are you creating or destroying value?
    (profit/loss/investment)

If you are 'bored' then i guess you must have time to waste, so perhaps this kind of thing can be good for you - helping you to dispose of all that extra time, living with nothing to do!

As for me, my time is valuable.
    Any business venture I am in will have to be worth the cost in time, money, and whatever else the venture will cost me.

AND, before you OR the person you are doing these offers for, starts counting your ble$$ing$, I believe you may want to consider what the IRS has to say.

These earnings are all taxable, I was so informed!

Bottom line?
    You AIN'T gettin' no laptop, iphone, or any other such VALUABLE goody, simply by completing lo/no cost offers!