Prosperity Automated System Testimonies

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by freedomforever, May 16, 2006.

1. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

I just wanted to comment on the team leader experience that tc928 had. I sorry to hear you had a bad experience... I have found that most team leaders are very helpful and answer your questions in a professional manner.

PAS team leaders sometimes have a bad day as we all do from time to time, but for the most part are very helpful. Since you have submitted a call back request if you decide to purchase PAS you already have a sponsor. So there is no need to shop around for another.

I would like to offer my help though wether you are in my PAS group or not. I've taken many orphans in from PAS that have been dropped or couldn't follow in their sponsors foot steps. I host daily online training sessions (during the work week) so for me one more person learning how to market online isn't going to make a difference.

Take Care and Know that We Care,

Cindy McAsey

2. GWS Marketing

GWS Marketing New Member

I have been working full time online for a few years & I have represented & still do represent several of the online competitors & I too am a PAS associate. I can not elaborate enough on how lucky you are to have the opportunity to get involved in this system if you are new the industry.

I have always enjoyed teaching people how to market themselves and be creative so that they can get real results but there was always one major problem with keeping the residual going & that was getting people to be comfortable on the phone & sell.

This is real & you will never have to do that here. You don't even have to learn how to market if you do not want to, even though that is the easy part if you are willing to learn. PAS has created far more success stories than the competition and with their ever growing marketing structure it is only going to get better! This is a win win company.

Best Regards,

Kevin Thomasson
    GWS Marketing: 760.466.7356
    Online Business Consultant with Prosperity Automated Systems!

3. barefootmentor

One of the really nice things about PAS it was the first automated marketing system out there and it broke the ground for others to follow.

Personally I have been in my primary business for 10 years marketing full time on the internet for over 4 years. I'm very thankful PAS came into my business marketing strategy last November. I have doubled the sign ups coming into my primary business and created a cash flow that most people only dream of.

As of last week there is a "NEW Kid on the Block" when it comes to automated marketing systems. Gosh can there be anything out there as good as PAS?

Well about 60% of my time is spent online training and teaching others how to market on the net. I have decided to do a special online conference for people who would really like a honest review of PAS and how it compare's to what else is out there.

Cindy McAsey

P.S. Just do a google search on who is Cindy McAsey and look for my webcast iframe on the Right hand side of the page. [​IMG]

4. interestedmarketer

interestedmarketer New Member

Successful Marketer would like to purchase an existing PAS site from an associate that wants out. Either this is you or if you would like have your powerline explode and have a position that fits this description please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.

5. barefootmentor

Personally I have doubled the sign up's coming into my primary business by marketing it through PAS, just as PAS is meant to do..

Actually I look at marketing online like the clown in the circus spinning plates.. get one up and going then start another plate spinning. After you have been online as long as I have you have lots of plates up and spinning.

If you want a PAS system it's very easy to get one. [​IMG]

Cindy McAsey

6. peatmel

peatmel New Member

Hi My name is Mel
    I Joined PAS about a month ago. I do have to say it`s a very exciting program ,a little learning curve,but hey what software isn`t a learning curve .
    Anywho,why I`m here is to praise my sponsor who will answer emails, talk to you on the phone(Mid week) Help you anyway she can to help you succeed.I would love to give her name, If you visit my site you will learn all about her & how she is doing great with her system of doing things. Sorry ****** I need a few member sign up`s LOL. If you sign up under me you will still get all the updates + cheat sheets ect I get from my sponsor & alot more to point you in the right direction I MUST stress this if you join PAS you do need somone to hold your hand a little. Why do I know this??. Listern here.This is true what I`m saying, maybe it been said b4 ,but this just happened to me.Last week I had this guy from philly phoned me ?? asking how long I`d been with PAS so I told him 3 week,guess what he joined PAS 3 weeks ago.What he said was rather disturbing,He joined with his sponsor who supposed to be all over the NET With his PAS .(In other words he`s big time with the system) I`m not going to mention the guy`s name That will be done by other people.
    Anyway this big time con according to the guy that phoned me,The con artist has NOT answered any emails NOT returned any Ph calls will NOT answer his cell.Basicailly stole his money Now thats NOT someone you want to join.
    You NEED a good sponsor.So go to my site & lets get this road on the show[​IMG]

Mel

THis is a note from my sponsor
    Hello,
    When I joined PAS I did so with the sole purpose of using the system to sell it's self as you are suggesting. But once I started talking with prospects and other PAS members I realized the value of the 6 ad spaces on all pages of the site (except the doorway.)

I have since joined three other programs and the majority of my leads and sign ups are comming from my PAS. I have even had internet marketers approach me about renting my spaces because they also see the far reaching effect PAS's technology is having on the "outside world."

I understand your concern with not being able to see any other products being promoted because of your unwillingness to give out your name, email address and/or phone #, and I do not blame you.
    For this reason, I have my link set up to land inside my PAS site so prospects have a chance to look around.

When a new member joins my team I help them set up their site in a way that seems to significantly raise the closing ratio on PAS sales as well as for their other products. I also help them with additional low or no cost advertising to increase the number of people who view their businesses.

7. barefootmentor

I totally agree with you Christy... It does make a difference who's team you join with in PAS. Before you join check out what they are actually doing on a weekly and daily basis for their team.

Are they holding training to help you market your site?

Do they have a system set up to communicate when email's fail to get to you?

What other business tools are they using that you can use for free or low cost if you join their team?

I have found most people need more than an ebook or email autoresponders sent to them to learn how to really be effective marketing online. People need to have a place they can go to communicate daily with their sponsor if they choose to.

Personally I use live online trainings and web conferencing to train our team members. I have found if people can actually be taken to websites and shown exactly what to do it is lots easier for them to understand. I don't rely on email for communication either. I use a desktop to desktop program.

Do you want to learn how to get to the top of google organic search? That's one of the topics I train on.

Wonder if I know what I'm talking about? Do a google search for: online training internet marketing

That top spot was me last time I checked.. I think there were over 100,000,000 competeing for that keyword.

Really there are lots of decisions to make when starting a business online. I truly believe that people buy from people and you should be very careful when deciding who's team to join.

The choice is yours, [​IMG]

Cindy McAsey

8. wealthymom36

wealthymom36 New Member

Here is the thing:

Some sponsors don't really care about their downline. All that they care about is the money from the sale. And how stupid can you be to act like that, when you know that there is a one-up coming again and again...Wouldn't you want to help that new member to make that first sale ASAP? Teach him and show him how to do it? And with PAS is not rocket science either....

I have a guy in a different program that joined PAS and he never got a word from his sponsor. Just last week I found out about it. I felt bad for him and I sent him an email with the marketing methods that I used to get sales.

Now he keeps me updated with his progress. He started doing some advertising and he is getting call back requests. I am happy for him. And he is happy like a fish in the water.[​IMG]

I mean, how cold hearted does one have to be to take $3,000 from someone and never call/email/help that person? I think there should be a way to eliminate this type of people from a biz opp like PAS. I know it is not possible, but it is just my 2 c.

9. wealthonline

wealthonline New Member

I have been in PAS for around 8 months.

I have purchased adpacks & their high powered leads costing thousands of dollars. I have not qualified or even received a call back request for the advertising that has been done. I have not had one sign up to my other programmes I have advertised on my PAS website.

I strongly feel that thier marketing system is BIG DUD.

I have lost money ...................so please beware!!!!

Praveen

10. resultswithepi

resultswithepi New Member

It is a shame that so many people fell victim to PAS. Why people fall for the hook of "automation" and no calling when it is is direct sales blows my mind. PAS had no product. And no Predator has no product. It is the same ilk. Now people can bash Liberty League, Coastal or EPI but at least they do have a product that has a value to it. Whether you find it to have the value that is placed on it is your own personal decision. I firmly believe that you can make money with any of these companies. But I think Emerald Passport is the best combination of an online business.

It focuses on the product. The fact we can give out product guest passes so people can see what they are buying before they buy it is huge. We have nothing to hide. The courses are very informative. Sure you can get the information other places, but the combination of the real estate courses, the forex course, the negotiation course, and the entrepreneurship course is one place is of great value. I have learned how to trade forex using this product. I have learned how to use options on properties, and I have used how to negotiate down my credit card rates. All this alone has paid me back WAY more than I paid for the product.

This business is 100x better than a frachise. It doesn't take tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to start. Of course though it is a business and marketing costs are a big part of it, just like it would be if you owned a video store or a pizza shop. EPI might not be for everyone and there are those that just bash it. But it has give me great results. The system is easy to follow. Sure you need to engage people on the phone, but it is direct sales, you should have to. If you are a leader and got burned with PAS or are looking for a direct sales company that has a legit product and is going in the right direction then you should look into EPI further.
    Some people make 100k a month and some make nothing, but if you are consistent and committed to the business you can make five figures a month. I know and have done it. Again if you were a leader with PAS and are sick and tired of getting burned by not having a product then contact me and I will be more than happy to hear you out and work with you so you can start making money with EPI asap. Either call me or email me. I feel your pain with PAS but don't make the same mistake again. Work hard and work right and if you like our product after viewing it then you will feel good marketing it. All the best to everyone.

Chris
    Phase 2 EPI Founding Director
    312-224-8859
    [email protected]

11. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Slow your role Chris and look at Predator again. There is a product and they offer something that not even EPI offers.

That my friend is training. See in this game of making money most of us need someone to show us how to.

Here is the page from the website:

Our Products

Platinum $3995

Once you have completed your qualifying sale you will be qualified to earn $3000 on Platinum system sales and $1000 on Gold system sales.

Your Platinum level system includes:

Predator System Site
    Make Money or Make Excuses training course
    Journey Continues training course
    Why Start and Never Quit Website
    Live Training
    Professional Closers closing your system sales
    How to Buy Real Estate for Income Course
    Request a Call Back to get started at this level

Gold $1499

Once you have completed your qualifying sale you will be qualified to earn $1000 on system sales. If your system produces a $3995 system sale you will earn $1000 and the $2000 balance will pass up to the person you bought your site from. When you decide to upgrade to Platinum you will have to pay your sponsor $2000 and the company $496. This added to the $1499 you already paid adds up to $3995. In addition you would need to generate 1 additional qualifying sale and pay a 1 time $400 upgrade fee to the company.

The Gold Level includes:

Predator System Site
    Make Money or Make Excuses training course
    Journey Continues training course
    Why Start and Never Quit Website
    Live Training
    Professional Closers closing your system sales
    Request a Call Back to get started at this level

Silver $59.95

We have the Silver level for those who are financially challenged.This level requires you to generate 3 system sales plus 1 qualifying sale.This means you will pass up $9000 to become qualified.You will receive a Predator system site to promote and live training.

Seem as though they have product to me.

Doesn't EPI have online courses?

12. ekkmendoza

ekkmendoza New Member

I've never hears of PAS before until now. Maybe ill try to learn more about this program. Its quite interesting that you guys are earning from this.

13. barefootmentor

Ekkmendoza,

There is no need to look into PAS any further... they no longer exist.
    High ticket one up programs are known for developing the cash flow you need to keep many businesses running smooth online.

I market a training program that teaches internet marketing skills and has enough cash flow so you can afford to hire sales people to market the system for you.

Call me if you want to learn more: Cindy McAsey 888.272.6701

14. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Automated systems always fail, and having researched hundreds over the years, this is typical end result, long gone, so before you fall for any automated systems, do your due diligence and be prepared to work.

Success to all,

15. Ydris

Ydris New Member

Hey Freedomforever,

I am excited about your story, however i think that people join people and that you need to be able to share value with peopple and provide a solution to their problems if you want to succeed online, ever heard of Attraction Marketing?

Much Success