Put your spirit into it

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by mack21, Aug 14, 2009.

1. mack21 Guest

If we will include our spirit into what we have to accomplish it will without a dout work better. So then if your focus is on a specific result, let you spirit be you motivation and live in your end result.
  2. nanlar New Member

I agree it is a commitment so spirit is a must if there is any success whatsoever.
    I must say for me affiliate marketing has been enjoyable so spirit was easy for me to achieve!
    Good things to you.
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

As long as it is a happy spirit.[IMG]

A positive spirit makes everything in life go better.[IMG]
  4. Jeff19711tampa New Member

A positive spirit allows both the patience and the persistence to keep going, which is especially important in myself, as I start to embark as an affiliate marketer and work from home.
  5. diane622 New Member

I agree wholeheartedly that keeping a positive spirit involved in ALL you do and it is reflected in what you receive! So many try to bring people down, but the true achievers are those that lift others up!

Peace,
    Diane
  6. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

We cannot do it any other way...our bodies are within the spirit.[IMG]

I know what you mean..heart and soul..it helps with writing content!
    Have a wonderful evening everyone!
    Victoria
  7. A8ch Gold Member

mack21: ...let your spirit be your motivation and live in your end result.
    That's very powerful advice!

In addition to being happy, positive and gracious as I pursue my goals, my attitude is also one of self-assurance, acceptance and gratitude. I do feel as if I have already attained the goal and I'm actually living in the end result.

That "feeling" is extremely comforting and it allows me to enjoy the process of bringing the goal to fruition. As a matter of fact, I often find it entertaining just to observe the unexpected pathways that unfold to lead me to my goal. That part is the most fun.

Don't get me wrong, reaching the goal is great too, but it's the thrill of the pursuit that resonates long after the goal is reached.

Hermas
  8. Jean LA New Member

mack21: If we will include our spirit into what we have to accomplish it will without a dout work better. So then if your focus is on a specific result, let you spirit be you motivation and live in your end result.
    Yes, you should not give up easily and you should be careful on the things that's too good to be true because they are.
  9. DoItNow New Member

What a wonderful quote! Thank you for sharing that.

With the right motivation for success, all is possible.

Working with a vision of how others will benefit from our efforts, keeps me going when the times get tough. How lucky are we to have the opportunity to change our lives and the lives of others?
  10. Jean LA New Member

mack21: if your focus is on a specific result, let you spirit be you motivation and live in your end result.
    Yes, you should take a tight work on things that work for you. You can succeed all by yourself if yo uare doing it positively.
  11. talfighel Silver Member

A happy spirit will make life a whole lot easier and having more money in the bank, will also make life a whole lot better.

Tal
  12. dahan New Member

I'm absolutely agree with this.

With spirit we can become more passionate and excited to achieve the end result. It helps in driving us to do and strive what we really wanted to achieve. It is a source of energy that inspires us to cope with challenges, be more productive and effective.