Question about blogger blogs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by TshirtFrank, May 6, 2009.

1. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hi All,

I have been using blogger for the past month and have a question. Whenever I make a new post to my blog that post now shows above the previous post. Is there anyway to reverse that so it shows at the bottom?

Thanks!

TSF

2. garygoh

garygoh New Member

I am also wondering!

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Latest posts will always show on the top as this is one of the convenient way to let others to see your new post instantly. They don't have to scroll down to see your latest posts at the bottom.

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi TSF,

It may seem strange since non-blog sites don't list the most recent post first, but I can't imagine that anyone would want the oldest posts at the top.

As Cherie pointed out, it would be inconvenient to have to scroll down to see the latest posts. Even worse, after a few posts, you'd then have to dig down deeper and deeper as posts are added.

I don't think anyone would like to deal with that kind of blog setup.

~Newbie Shield~

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i think you make something with your setting. you should look again at your setting... [​IMG]

6. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I don't think blogger has the setting. As i have already searched the help section.

7. IMoneyReview

IMoneyReview New Member

it does not have the setting. if you don't have too many posts you can just repost them in the reverse order that you desire

8. FredGreen111

FredGreen111 New Member

There's no fix for that within blogger. The most recent post will always show on top.

While it might be handy to have things in chronological order from top to bottom in some cases, most bloggers are more interested in sharing the most recent news right on top.

9. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

I actually was also thinking about reversing the order but did not find any advice on that before. Thanks for the clarification![​IMG]