Question about the Condo Vacation order form

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by rhondap, Apr 19, 2008.

1. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Hey guys,

I absolutely love the product and was looking at the Condo Vacation order form...how exactly does that work after we request a particular vacation? What are the other fees involved and how do we know where we would be staying?

There are so many that I would love to go to right here in Virginia. [​IMG]

If I ordered Orlando for a friend who wants to take his daughter there to go to Disney World next summer would that be the best way to do it? Of course he called a travel agent who can put him on Disneys property with free tickets for about $1300 for 5 days.

Thank guys!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Rhonda,
    I had sent in the voucher for the 7day condo stay and I got a beautiful glossy document with locations worldwide, and details on how to book it.

I called the number just to see how to book it, and also what the extra fees were for , like Figi, etc... and the people were really friendly.

Basically all you do for the US is send in $19 per person per night and choose your location and then they contact you with the condo details.

It would make an awesome gift as well[​IMG]

On the Orlando one, I would first try to use the new 'discount homes' card - where you can book real homes for a week. Some of those are only a hundred something a night and sleep way more than 2 people, plus they are a home away from home with enclosed pools, entertainment centers, etc....

That's what I plan to do next September with our family...

Another thing to do if you want to stay close by is use your condo card or access card and look for burn weeks. We have found beautiful condos for as low as $259 a week!
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

mountainmom5: Another thing to do if you want to stay close by is use your condo card or access card and look for burn weeks. We have found beautiful condos for as low as $259 a week!

REALLY? Boy I need to update my Coastal pkg, is it still $89 to update?

Is there still the Gas and grocery vouchers included??

Haven't been around Coastal for a while, been selling GRN memberships, sold quite a few, BUT want to get back with my Coastal biz again [​IMG]

So please do tell me what all is new with the pkg.
    (I am L1 )

Thanks!!
    Terri

PS..BTW...I have a GRN membership (usually $1500 for half price available!!)
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Terri,
    They add new stuff all the time so the best thing would be to send in your $89 and ask for ALL new updates for the past year or two years. I believe the gas card has been discontinued but then I never used that or the grocery card much...

luvtravel: Haven't been around Coastal for a while, been selling GRN memberships, sold quite a few, BUT want to get back with my Coastal biz again

That's what I love about Coastal - you can pick it back up at any time and get back in business again... even if you lay it down for awhile.[​IMG]