Rate your current MLM companies

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by ahlun, Jan 13, 2011.

1. ahlun

ahlun New Member

Hello, everyone!

I have just joined this forum and read many posts about MLM's pros and cons! It's so useful be a newbie like me to understand better about MLM programs.

Do you currently join under any MLM programs and let's try to rate their quality or share your performance in those MLM programs?

The format should be:

MLM Program: Name
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Your Performance: Not Good, Break-even, or Profitable

Let's share and let us screen out some bad MLM programs!

We can use this as a guideline for MLM newbies like me to avoid some scams or even some "impossible to earn" MLM programs!

Thank you everyone [​IMG]
  2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I'll go first.

MLM Program: Trivita

Pros: Excellent products, excellent pay. Of course you have to work to make any business profitable but you are able to purchase customers which gives your income quite a boost when they reorder. I have gotten paid every month since July, 2008.

Cons: Not "get rich quick", you actually have to do something.

Your Performance: Profitable
  3. TCA_Fred

TCA_Fred New Member

The Customer Advantage

Pros; Pre launch, ground floor based on the trend Yahoo offered $3 Billion & Google just offered $6 Billion dollars for (both got turned down) 100% Free to customers & businesses with no tricks & no gimmicks. Free associate website. No monthly quotas or autoships etc. No selling, (customers self select what they want to buy) Comp plan allows unlimited width! 100% closing ratios as long as the prospect will "hear". The fastest growing trend in internet history!

Cons; no high priced "starter kits" no front loads. So compelling you'll loose interest in your current deal.

My performance; 600 team members in 10 weeks, 71 frontline, 100% closing ratio, most fun I've ever had!

Team Dettler
    Fred 206 818 5285

[Link removed - Admin]
  4. ahlun

ahlun New Member

westfam11: I'll go first.

MLM Program: Trivita

Pros: Excellent products, excellent pay. Of course you have to work to make any business profitable but you are able to purchase customers which gives your income quite a boost when they reorder. I have gotten paid every month since July, 2008.

Cons: Not "get rich quick", you actually have to do something.

Nice =) I never heard of Trivita. Glad to know that there is a legit MLM company existed in the market.

Moreover, I love how honest you have stated the CONS. Most affiliate programs tend to only mention effortless earning. Appreciated for you insider-information for us =) Thank you!
  5. ahlun

ahlun New Member

Let me try to share my MLM experience. Currently I have joined a few MLM programs. I will briefly rate one of them below:

MLM Program: 6VIA
    Pros: Lots of Fun. They have a Auto Team Building System which automatically places downlines under you. Also, different member status to allow for higher earnings. We not only earn from our personal prospects, but also from other prospects. Quite different from other MLMs I have participated.

Cons: Effort is required. Web Content may not be clear enough for any MLM newbies to understand. Customer Support may take up to a day.

Your Performance: First 2 months I broke even with my costs. Then, it becomes profitable. The Return on Investment is quite decent.

Does anyone want to rate your MLM programs for a guide line to newbies?
  6. weebitty

weebitty Member

I too have join a few MLM this year. Some of them have not worked out which can happen. So that is why I am going with multiple streams of income. In todays society one is not enough (like a job) which is why some are working 2 or 3 of them!

I will tell you about the one that will launch this week It is called Future Choice.

Do you know about bid auctions Like E-bay, quibids, etc. there are quite a few of them. Nobody is sharing the profits. One just started about a year ago and it is worth 168 Million this year. that is impressive growth in just a year. Well we are launching an auction and giving away free customer websites. There is no selling on our part, no switching, no using of anything, no autoships,
    The company shares the profit with us for helping them build the auction with customers. [​IMG] Great comp plan! Guaranteed check for the first two customers. Paid weekly.

Now the cons. It will take time to build like anything else. Not everyone is going to want to join the auction or the business. You have to work it just like any business. I can't address the income yet as it will launch this week. But it is the first to do this. It is in the United States and Canada only at this time.

I have gotten several customers already in anticpation of it starting. People can save up to 95% on Brand New Items. They get their own web page to view the auction. From all the Network marketing, MLM's I have been in the last 30 years this one is going to rate highly in my books. [​IMG] JMHO [​IMG]
  7. DeanB

DeanB New Member

Hey there,

MLM program is ACN telecommunications largest direct seller of telecommunications and essential services. True residual income comes from SERVICES people pay monthly and these services are what people use every single day phone, internet, cell phone, cable tv gas electricity etc

Cons - .Has a outdated system ( warm market) learn and implement marketing skills online then once successfull your warm market will come to you.
    .You have to part with $400 - $500 and$149 annual renew fee each year
    .You have to be accountable if you bring on a shyt customer who never pays there bills.

Your Performance - I got totally nailed in this company its only made me stronger now im learning true marketing skill now - It definitly very profitable if you know how to market
  8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

ahlun: Glad to know that there is a legit MLM company existed in the market.
    ahlun, there are many legit ones but there are even more that are'nt worth it.
  9. derekmadden

derekmadden New Member

TCA_Fred: The Customer Advantage

Pros; Pre launch, ground floor based on the trend Yahoo offered $3 Billion & Google just offered $6 Billion dollars for (both got turned down) 100% Free to customers & businesses with no tricks & no gimmicks. Free associate website. No monthly quotas or autoships etc. No selling, (customers self select what they want to buy) Comp plan allows unlimited width! 100% closing ratios as long as the prospect will "hear". The fastest growing trend in internet history!

Cons; no high priced "starter kits" no front loads. So compelling you'll loose interest in your current deal.
    So true!! Just started yesterday and haven't been able to get off the site! or stop telling people about it for that matter!
  10. kailo

kailo New Member

MLM Program: 5LINX
    Pros: Telecommunication products that the general population need (cell phone plans, VoIP, internet). Nice compensation plan. Reasonable way to move up the ladder.

Cons: I feel that the focus is mostly on recruiting people rather than selling the products and services that 5Linx offers. I say 70% is recruiting and 30% is actually selling the products and services. Startup is not free.

11. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

ahlun
    MLM Program: Enjoy Living Again Vendor Program by Real Time Pain Relief (RTPR.com)

Pros:Real Product with 100% mark up by Vendors, Repeat Customers, On-Line and Off-line sales, 7 Level MLM commission structure, 2% Team Sales Bonuses + Profit Sharing available at top level, Can start Free as an Affiliate, Only purchase requirement is product at wholesale, Can sign up Retail Stores and Fund-raising Organizations as Vendors

Cons: Sounds to much like MLM when it is really direct sales with a MLM structure for referrals.

Your Performance: Profitable from Day 1
  12. Lynn_EZ_MLM

Lynn_EZ_MLM New Member

Hi - I'm working with my first MLM in years. I've tried a couple in the distant past that were big bad busts - too much work and running around for the tiny revenue that was all for the people at the top. I ended up totally burned out and aggravated.

I'm on to a great one this time:

MLM Program: The Customer Advantage
    Pros:
    1) FREE to join - NO FEES, SAVES YOU MONEY.

2) You get paid 5% any time an individual in your downline (to 5 ultimately wide levels) purchases a coupon providing 50% off local Merchant products, services/events. - can REALISTICALLY, believe it or not, add up to 5 digit monthly income, every month ongoing within your first year.

3) The program is patterned after Groupon, another daily deal email discount coupon offer program which grew to 70 Million subscribers in a couple of years - a huge success expect they do very little revenue sharing

4) Groupon members purchased an average of $80 worth of coupons per month - if The Customer Advantage members do the same it will bring in a huge monthly income on a monthly basis for the members

5) Brings in an ongoing revenue stream for a lifetime - for you and for great causes like school bands, sports teams, glee clubs and other non-profits

6) non-profits can sign-up other non-profits and funds from their supporter's purchases flow up to other non-profits above them.

7) NO SELLING

8) NO STOCKING - no "stuff" to keep track of - no hassles

9) In prelaunch so people are just learning about it, and I'm signing up people right and left

10) The company is super organized - once you sign-up your affiliate landing page and complete back-off are instantly created - full service with training videos and tons of support

Cons:

1) First daily deal email is not launched yet - so my first paycheck's still on it's way. (I've got a great downline built with excited people - but no paycheck until the first daily deal email launches this month!)

2) The company is exploding so fast in growth they had to delay the launch a week to add servers - it's not easy waiting

3) I'm hoping the funding sources for the infrastructure can keep up with the rocket-pace organization sign-ups (went from 33,000 to 70,000+ last month in pre-launch)

Your Performance:
    GREAT! So far, I'm thrilled. I was totally DONE with MLM's until The Customer Advantage, this one's so easy I'm still pinching myself - now for the paycheck!

What could be better than free, saving others money, get to try out new restaurants, things to do, places to go, meet fun new people and build a great ongoing income? Why else would I be posting here at 12:55 AM?
  13. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Good for you Lynn. Training is crucial to any business. We have a system in place with great tools too. Keep us updated on how things go.
  14. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

My MLM : Quest (Qnet)

Pros :
    1) Very high commission plans. Pretty much a ground floor for most of the world (Except for Middle East and Africa).

2) One of the largest High Qualityproduct portfolios available to choose from (Telecommunication - Time Shares - Vacations - Watches - Jewelry - and much others. All priced very closely. So its simply suitable for anyone (The teenager, the honeymooner, the student, the moms, the fathers etc... )

Cons : 1) Requires an initial investment of 600USD at least to join. I just started advertisiing it online for a week, got decent prospects asking for followup presentations though.
  15. danielf61

danielf61 New Member

There is a company called Lightyear Wireless.
    Pros--- Everyone has a cell phone
    Everyone talks to there friends on cell phones
    You can save money or get it for free.
    You can make thousands of dollars a month just by helping people save money or get there cell service for FREE!
    If you just want to save money or get your service for free then it is just like signing up for any cell phone company like Att Sprint Verizon

Cons -- It does cost $49 - $299 to start up if you want to make money with Lightyear but hey any franchise cell phone business is going to cost money.
  16. Takuyah

Takuyah New Member

My MLM : Ecosway (maybe new in US)

Pros : They are offering a FREE franchise stores worldwide , for successful applicant. The company will setup the store, put in all the stocks and you just need to run the store. No franchise fees or setup fees. There is a membership fees and a onetime product purchase fees only. Range of products from household, beauty and health products. Global business started in Asia and now expanded to US and UK.[​IMG]

Cons : As in all MLM business you need to tell people the opportunity.[​IMG]

Profitability : This is not a get rich quick scheme, so it will take time to grow.