Rates for articles?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by fishfry, Mar 30, 2007.

1. fishfry

fishfry New Member

What is the going rate of pay for writing articles to be published on line? For example . For example how much for 100-word articles and also for 500- word articles?. Any help appreciated - I am new at this.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Most places don't pay you to write articles. Rather, you submit articles for freem and you can use the articles to promote your website.

However, there is a website called AssociatedContent.com, and they usually pay $4-10 for articles, although you can earn up to $20. One restriction is that you have to live in the US in order to get paid to write for them,

3. LifeofEgypt

LifeofEgypt New Member

And if you need articles or want to submit articles, try using justarticles.com. I like how they get my articles distributed all over the web.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

It depends on the quality of the article and where it is published, I have seen some places offer $0.5 per word

5. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

I would say Ehow would be a better place to write at since your articles make money each day rather than getting a one time small fee.

6. globalmentor

globalmentor New Member

I have always used ALEXA.COM for their WEBSITE rankings; you can compare sites to others. Also, there are hundreds of reviews from a worldwide audience that can give you a clear understanding of user experiences and how they utilize article services.

Going into 2008, the top five where in the list below. At the start of ever year I COMPILE a list of services new and old that I suspect that I will be using, especially for publishing.

There are places like eLANCE.COM where you might get work writing articles. You just have to look around.

I hope this helps.

EzineArticles.com
    GoArticles.com
    ArticleDashboard.com
    SearchWarp.com
    ArticlesBase.com