Re: Anyone earning $10-$50 per week

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Andrea, Mar 11, 2006.

1. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Andrea,

There are so many things you can do from home, like Tafkaga is doing. I freelance writing services and write. What are you interested in doing, and why did you choose the Disney products arena? If you want to write eBooks, by all means, do that... there are many many resources out there, especially on the internet.

For example, what do you want to write eBooks about?
  2. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying Denise. I am very interested in writing about children's characters due to an interest in writing children's books. I thought I would create some blogs that will eventually be websites selling different products related to one product or have a website selling products related to several children's characters.

With regard to writing ebooks. I am interested in writing about something that will provide people with the information they want as well as allowing me to earn an extra income.

Andrea
  3. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Perhaps you can start by creating a journal or writing in a blog about your experiences trying to get started. People don't realize that we all have ups and downs and to know that you're not alone is always helpful.

As the saying goes, and like so many of the nice people in this forum have told me... Just do it! Don't wait for perfect timing and all, just start. You may have to take baby steps at first, but that's great too. Just be pro-active.
  4. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Are any of those work at home assemble jobs for people living outside the US?

Regards
  5. vcarter43

vcarter43 Guest

I am just getting started in the Type at Home Business. It seems like it can be lucrative since they offer so many different ways to make money. Has anyone done this before?
  6. diamonddust417

diamonddust417 New Member

I just thought you might like to know that right now, I am working on making a web site that has all free resources (even my web site and domain name are free!) It has mostly surveys and some other cool stuff. No money, no credit card, and no banking info required. It is good if you want to earn some extra money from home.
  7. walker

walker New Member

8. sarpras

sarpras New Member

My Google adsense income of april $45 only
  9. simonussher

simonussher New Member

Making $10-$50 per week isnt very difficult if you find and research a worthwhile business (if thats what you're looking for) and work at it for a while.
  10. inter

inter New Member

I just started google adsense. I got aleady some clicks and money.
  11. BabyCheeks

BabyCheeks New Member

Hi Andrea, I use an online program called ConsumerCandy.com. It??™s free to join, you get paid $5 just for joining. You also get paid $5 per referral.

They pay you cash for purchasing products & services from the merchants of your choice and offer huge exclusive discounts off all items. They also pay you to complete offers that are free to you, such as surveys, free trials, and free contests. They have over 1000 offers.

Here's their link: http://www.consumercandy.com/
  12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: AndreaHi,

I am interested in finding out whether anyone here is earning $10-50 per week. If so, what do you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrea

I have made some money online - about $350 in sales since February. Its been a pain in the neck - a huge learning curve - but it involves marketing digital products over the internet.

I expect to make a lot more in the future - once I get past the learning curve. A little over a week ago, I set up a campaign on Google Adwords promoting weight loss products, which made a profit of about $30 with advertising cost of about $5. Not bad, eh?

Its definately tricky, though, and sales are inconsistent - about as inconsistent as the weather here in Nebraska.

I have several web pages which I promote by pay per click advertising, article writing, and other means. I've experimented with blogs, and plan to do more with them in the near future.

Anyway, I hope that covered some basics. Really, though, the potential is to make a lot more than $10-50 a week - the potential with internet marketing is to make $100,000 - $500,000 a year! But like anything, it takes hard work, time, dedication, and a willingness to learn from your mistakes - but the big thing is perseverance - many people quite because they think you can suceed over night - which is possible, but not probable...I hope to report back in a few months after I've "made it big"...we'll see what happens. I haven't made much, but progress is progress...and if progress keeps coming in the form of small incremental steps and $ signs that keep getting bigger over time, I'll take it!
  13. workingathome

workingathome New Member

I earn over $1,000 per week by finding a few popular items to sell and stick with it. Don't jump from idea to idea. When you find your passion, work it hard[​IMG]
  14. j2ksales

j2ksales New Member

I am desperately seeking someone to help me make my living online. I have high goals, but my first goal is to replace what I make now so that I can stay at home with my wife and kids. I have researched alot and am trying somethings, but I see the biggest problem is not know all the ins and outs of getting traffic to websites, and actually know what to put on a website. Any help would be appreciated.
  15. kandmj

kandmj New Member

Andrea,

I make about $500-$700 a week depending on how many ads I place that week. You can do this business world wide. Yes it is a data entry program. You help other people get into business for them selves. I have added ALOT of additional materials to the kit. Visit my site and see for your self. If you want to get started now, and just can't afford the fee, I will waive the fee until after you get started. I don't mind helping people who need help to get started. Lord knows I could have used someone to give me a hand. So my kit includes "manuals" and ebooks that I have been collecting for about 2 years.

Let me know if you are interested.

Monica
  16. sara92478

sara92478 New Member

Hi Andrea, While it's not a job, you can certainly do some of the GPT sites and make much, much more than $10/day. If you're interested, I can explain more. As I said, this is not a job/career, but it is something to make a little extra cash.
  17. bigpip

bigpip New Member

I think Adsense is the greatest thing I've tried so far. I haven't made a ton of $$ from it yet, it's just so easy. I've been doing it a few months now and earn an extra couple hundred a month without putting much time into it at all. I plan to put more time into it though, I just get worried with sticking to one business model.
  18. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

hi, yes, i earn much more than 10-50 a week online. I'd say it would be around $1000/ wk. I do this by promoting a lot of clickbank products, write honest reviews of them, and promote the websites. I also use google adsense so that i earn money if people click on my ads
  19. Phippsy51

Phippsy51 New Member

The e-book thing is a solid idea, it is an excellent product because the buyer is not only getting the book, but some of the books can be resold by your customers, which means if they buy it, read it, like it, and then sell at least one copy of it, they arent out any money AND have furthered themselves by whatever knowledge derived from the e-book. I'm just getting started in the e-book business, its something introduced to me by a family member. Anyways I like it so far, made a little money, havent really invested much for time, the small initial investment wasnt unworth it because with the package of books i bought i got not only motivation to sell, but also the how and where, and all of the books are then the product. Also included a great e-book explaining the fundamentals of writing your very own e-books. Great project so far for a college student who doesnt want to commit to hours upon hours for added income. Feel free to PM me if your curious or have any questions.

Good luck,

Ryan
  20. aplina

aplina New Member

take you time money will come you way.