Re: Anyone earning $10-$50 per week

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Andrea, Mar 11, 2006.

1. cmartel

cmartel New Member

I earn around $3,000 to $5,000 profit per week depending on PPC expenditures.
  2. rach2306

rach2306 New Member

I need some help then as I always end up spending more on advertising than I make (which is a tiny amount) anybody ot any ideas?
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: rach2306I need some help then as I always end up spending more on advertising than I make (which is a tiny amount) anybody ot any ideas?

Try free advertising, there are some options available
  4. netbiz

netbiz New Member

The real key is to budget yourself. Let me explain, if you are promoting a product through PPC and your profit for each sell is $15.00 then you don't want to go over .12 cents a click for a conversion rate of 1 sell for every 100 clicks. This way you still make some sort of profit. PCC is not only tricky, but it's a numbers game too. Now the numbers can differ depending on how much profit you make on each sell, and the conversion rate can also be a lot higher. Like I said PPC is a numbers game. So it's important to stick to your budget, and to test new ads and keywords. You would be surprised to know that even the slightest variance in your ad can make a big difference. Well, as I like to say get tricky with it! Or in other words tweak the system until it's working for you. Oh and before you begin to advertise using PPC just remember to ask yourself, who is my target market?

I hope this helped and Good Luck!
  5. munstersg

munstersg New Member

When I was starting out I too did not make money. It took awhile, some learning curve.

I sell digital products too, ebay is a good place to start.

Wish you luck.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

... your advertising costs depend on how you are marketing your business. Have you tried using something like squidoo or myspace as a place to post articles,etc...?

I am doing a combination of things but have only just started writing articles,etc...and because of the investment to get started with the home business I do, it is important to make contact with people, so I usually end up calling leads as well ....if I spend $300 a month on adv and only make one or two sales, I am still way in profit, but if it is a smaller ticket item, you may want to stick with free advertising and blogging or writing articles...

Hope this helps a little!

[​IMG]

Viola
  7. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

well, well it was difficult at first but i am earning that small amount of money from some products, adwords etc..

[​IMG] take care
  8. cardwarrior

cardwarrior New Member

I earn $10-$50 daily with one of my websites. The total start-up costs for this site was approx. $150 (this does not include hosting as I have a hosting account with several sites hosted on it). It took me approx. a week and a half to get this up and running, but it has been on complete autopilot since I started. My only real expense (besides the hosting) is for Adwords, which I am trying to find an alternative. However, Adwords has been a real factor in me obtaining this figure as the traffic has been unreal.