Real Time Pain Relief - Free Sample program

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Just2EZ, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

I first tried a free sample of Real Time Pain Relief a few months ago because they even paid the postage, no credit card required, no auto-ship, no obligation, just a "try it, you'll buy it" attitude. So I did and I loved it and became a distributor a month ago.

They give you 20 free samples to give away plus an affiliate website to send people to to get a free postage paid sample or buy. They become your registered customer for life, earning you residual income for a long time. Plus when they use your "Bonus Gift Code 4224" RTPR will send them extra sample packs with your code on them. That means your customer can share samples with their friends and you get a new customer.

So far in a month I've sold 4 jars at $24.95 on-line at 20% commission plus 4 jars personally for 50% profit. I bought an 8 jar + 50 samples distributor package so I would have plenty of Real Time Pain Relief on hand for myself and my friends. I use it on my whole body from head to toe, thanks to 57 years of hard living.

You don't have to buy anything, they will send you 20 samples to start plus at least 20 more each month you have sales of at least $50. Minimum payout is $10 which is easy to achieve in my experience. I have given out over 50 samples, 3 at a time, and have people asking for more, which of course means sales without the selling!

Oh, and you can turn your customers into distributors and earn 5% commissions on their sales. One level deep, not MLM, just those you sign up to be distributors. So far in one month I have 4 sub-distributors and a retail outlet that will stock jars to sell.

RTPR seems to be a real home based business anyone can do, both on-line and off. What do you think? Anyone else tried a free sample or promoted www.RTPR.com ? Thanks, I look forward to hearing your experiences.

Note: The free postage paid sample program was a "limited time offer" and has ended.
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

One thing to add, I have talked to one of the co-founders by phone, Ron Snodgrass, plus we email suggestions back and forth constantly. They are a 12 yr old company but have only been on line a few years and are still refining their marketing. They made several new banners for me to use based on my suggestions and answer all my questions promptly.
    If you know anyone with joint pain (or carpal tunnel from typing on forums?) I would suggest trying this no cost business. I didn't get into it to sell it, I was a customer who became an advocate because it works so well for me and people I have given samples to. The money came because I was helping people in pain, not because I was trying to sell anything. 'nuff said.
    jimmy
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Sounds like a good deal - samples.

I like the 'anti pyramid' idea - a ONE level deep ONLY MLM.

I see 'glucosamine' on an image of the package, but what are the other ingredients?

As long as some retailer doesn't 'walmart'/'dollar store' the product, by coming up with a cheaper, non-MLM version you could probably do well. This is me thinking a ONE level deep MLM won't drive prices up unnecessarily high.

I was actually going to order the sample pack BUT!
    They say HERE: http://www.rtpr.com/sample/988c0d0c/
    "We even pay for shipping".
    Then, after clicking on that very image-ad, the 'order free sample' button, on the very next page they ask for $4.95 shipping/handling costs!

Now wassup with DAT??
  4. TJamMoneyMan

5. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

That $4.95 is for 10 sample packs/30 applications.

Scroll to the bottom of that offer page for the Postage Paid sample, the 3rd option.

I told Ron I thought that was misleading and confusing to my referrals.
    His reasoning was that too many freebie sites linked to him so he was trying to discourage them.

I do much better off line than on-line with RTPR but am working with the founders to improve on that.

The ingredients are listed on the site but here is the "healing" ones:
    Arnica, Capsicum, Aloe Vera, MSM, Emu Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel, Rue, Anise, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Calendula, Anthemis, Tilia, Cornflower Bachelor's Button, Chamomilla, St. John's Wort, and Coriander.

Enjoy!
    p.s distributor sign-ups get 20 samples free, postage paid.
    plus 20+ free every month after that if they have sales of $50 or more.
  6. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

I have to agree with Ron's attitude on the Freebie sites,
    my first websites were links to free software and made no sales
    because the people visiting were looking for something for nothing.
    It got me plenty of traffic but never paid the rent.
    Same goes for RTPR, plenty of people order nothing but free samples.
    For the sake of the distributors it helps weed out the non buyers.
    Still, it hampers sign ups if you don't let them know in advance.
    On my blog I have "Choose the 3rd option" in red letters.

As for the "head to toe", yup, I've broken, cracked, or dislocated just about every bone on the right side plus a few on the left. It's mild enough I even rub it on my forehead for headaches. I haven't taken ANY kind of pain pill in over a month now, not even an aspirin. In fact that is one reason I am such an advocate for RTPR, to help wean people off deadly (and expensive) pain killers. It's that good, IN MY OPINION of course. You can decide for yourself free if you choose the 3rd option.
  7. TJamMoneyMan

Yeah, I guess a person would be motivated to just get free samples time and again!
    But there must be ways to control that I am sure - limiting the number of deliveries to one address, personal I.D. required etc.

$4.95 is so low, I believe that IS just the s/h cost, but I love (HATE!) those 'free sample' offers that turn around and ask $19.95 for shipping!!

Just2EZ: As for the "head to toe", yup, I've broken, cracked, or dislocated just about every bone on the right side plus a few on the left. It's mild enough I even rub it on my forehead for headaches.
    Well, that's saner than what I was thinking!

Sound's like you're a natural for the pain management market.

Ouch!!
  8. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The sample/travel packs are the best deal per ounce, even on the main order page.
    Kinda funny if you look at it, the 1.4 oz jar cost double the 15 .01oz Travel Packs.
    For distributors they have even cheaper, 100 travel packs for $30 which I was going to buy,
    till I found out I could get 8 x 4.40z jars plus 50 samples for $100.
    Didn't take long to get 4 for me for free[​IMG], used up 3 the first month.
    I hate to sound like a walking commercial but that's what I've become.
    Even my wife promotes it because I don't moan and groan anymore!
    She has NEVER promoted anything I was doing in 35 years together.
    Guess that's half the secret to my success with RTPR so far.
  9. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

RTPR has a new Retailer program starting Jan.11 with prelaunch Dec. 1st.
    For existing distributors this is exciting news since we will get PROFIT SHARING!
    They will pay 10% commissions on wholesale referrals such as doctors and retailers.
    Plus 2.5% on referrals from your referrals.

See http://www.enjoylivingagain.com/ for more details and give me some feedback.
    I am customer so not exactly unbiased or totally rational.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

Just2EZ: I am customer so not exactly unbiased or totally rational.
    THAT'S a first, a promoter that admits he is biased!

good luck 2u!
  11. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

I'm getting more biased by the day too.
    Not only is it helping me and others physically,
    I have a new sub-distributor who is taking it to Vegas baby.
    My 2nd son's business partner is the boot maker for SASS members.
    After trying some RTPR he signed up and
    is going to stock RTPR in his boot booth at the upcoming SASS convention in Las Vegas,
    plus his boot shop here. He says all those cowboys ache and complain.
    He has no doubt they will buy RTPR at the show and order more via his website.
    (I win twice, I host/manage the boot websites too)

I was having a harder time convincing my brother to try it, he's an orthopedic doc.
    Funny though, he loves SASS and my custom boots so now he's gonna try some RTPR.
    Said he may even go to Vegas just to pick it up from Steffon in person, LOL.
    One thing leads to another, then back again?

With the new wholesale program paying commissions this could explode.
    I even had my brother check the ingredients just to be sure I wasn't high.
    Nothing but good stuff to say about RTPR so far.
    It wasn't about the money but I'll take it!

Anyone else gonna try it free and tell their side?
    Pain relief, plus free samples to earn a residual income from.
    It's working for me better than I could hope or dream.
    May all your dreams come true, if you want them to.
  12. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Crazy results by accident...
    My daughter "made" me create a FaceBook page so I would quit using moms.
    I set it up as Just2EZ for "business" using the Real Time Pain Relief logo.
    I made a few posts about RTPR and the new wholesale program, linking it to my blog.

In the meantime, I had ads on US FreeAds and ClassifiedAds.com for RTPR reps and retail sales

On FaceBook when I searched Real Time Pain Relief, or even just "pain"
    the results showed my ads on those two sites, plus my FB page(s).

Bing is powering FaceBook search results and 500Million people are looking.
    That may only be 1/3 of the on-line market but it'll do for starters.

Did I mention FREE? I couldn't afford those kind of results if I had to pay.
    It's Just2EZ!
  13. Interesting,

I have always found that FREE OFFERS work well at attracting customers, especially during this economic meltdown. I have been giving away FREE-RX-PLANS discount pharmacy cards for past year to build my list and no doubt, FREE works. lol

I recently identified six FREE MEAL OFFER by EFOODS which ended up generating over 569 added to my overall list, so if this product works as described, I will add it to my other FREE OFFERS and see how it works out.

FREE has always been the number one word which generates interest, curiosity, whatever, but FREE is a powerful marketing tool to use as an incentive for your other products or services. I was tipped off on a new offer which provides members with a no cost $100K benefit and this is the most powerful incentive yet when it comes to generating traffic to my sites. Who wouldn't want to take advantage of this offer, never mind the massive commissions being paid as an affiliate.

Success to all,
  14. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

To be more specific, those were 1st page results [​IMG] not just "results".
    FaceBook search box drops down a list of about 10 results and a "more" link.
    Out of those 10 results I had 4 pointing to my sites/ads.
    Clicking on the more link brings a Bing page, with my ads on page 1, #4+
    Considering #1 & 2 are direct links to RTPR.com I'd say free works fine.
    I've been paying AdWords and barely show up on Google for RTPR.

FREE offers attract a lot of non paying customers but some do buy when the product is that good.
    I prefer passing out samples of RTPR to people in pain who are looking for relief.
    Targeted marketing brings a higher conversion rate in my experience.

Then again, cast a wide net and you are bound to catch a few fish.
    A 500+ list is a good place to start.[​IMG]
    Let us know how it works for you.
  15. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

OK, I was duped. Your search results on FaceBook may vary greatly.
    FaceBook uses tracking cookies to show FB sites I've visited in their search results.
    Still, they have the Bing web search results which was the same on Yahoo!
    I'll take #4 on Bing from a free ad any day.
    Might as well cancel my AdWords account?

I have had good positions on Google from US FreeAds in the past.
    Maybe they quit indexing it since I don't see other peoples ads either.
  16. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Wow is all I can say. After 15 years of on line marketing, offline is winning.
    Not that I don't use the net to generate leads but this is becoming big.
    The new wholesale program is going to really ignite commissions to affiliates.
    After 2 nights of conference calls with the CEO, President, and V.P. Sales...
    I am stoked! These guys care more about people than the money.

This is NOT MLM, this is a real product with real customers waiting.
    I hate to sound like a promoter here but you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to pay the rent.
    This is not a get rich quick scheme or a hard sell program or spend any money program.
    It is simply giving out free samples, on line or off. No cost to anyone.
    Over a one year test period 4 out of 10 who tried it bought it.
    70% of current distributors were customers who became spokespeople.
    They have a 12 year track record but the wholesale is new for 2011.
    The soft launch was today, December 1st so it's still an open field.
    You can sign up stores, doctor offices, catalogs, just about anyone.
    I have made some incredible contacts so I know where I'm headed.
    My financial future is secure with no investment required.
    It is working miracles in my life, physically and financially.
    And it cost me nothing. Zip, nada.
    You gotta try it to believe it.
    And if it doesn't work for you, TELL US!
  17. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Just2EZ: This is not a get rich quick scheme
    I take that back,
    [​IMG]
  18. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The new Wholesale Vendor program details are now available.
    To be an affiliate is still 100% free to join and earn, being a vendor costs.
    They took nothing away from regular affiliates, adding commissions on wholesale.
    Affiliates earn 20% from retail purchasers and 10% from wholesale purchasers
    Plus 5% on 2nd level retail sales, and 2.5% on 2nd level wholesale

What they did next is a bit different than any comp plan I've ever seen.

There are now 3 additional levels of commissions for Vendors/Wholesalers.
    They all require a purchase of $49.95/mo for resale purposes (4 jars at 100% mark up)
    If you do that you will earn higher commissions than affiliates on referral sales.

Basic Initial purchase of $75, $49.95/mo after that
    earns 22% on retail, 12% on wholesale on first level
    7% retail and 4% wholesale on 2nd level referrals
    2% on retail and wholesale from 3rd level referrals

Advanced Initial purchase of $150, $49.95/mo after that
    earns 23% retail and 13% wholesale on first level
    8% retail and 5% wholesale on second level referral sales
    3% on retail or wholesale through 5 levels of referrals

Enterprise Initial purchase of $300, $49.95/mo after that
    24% commissions on retail sales, 14% on wholesale for first level
    9% retail and 6% wholesale on second level referral sales
    plus 4% retail and wholesale through 7 levels of referrals.

I'm still sorting it all out but the bottom line is free affiliates can now earn from wholesale referrals.
    Sign up a retailer or catalog and earn 10% from their sales while they make 50%.
    No minimum sales or purchase requirements for affiliate level, only Vendors.
    I may upgrade just because I give that much away to family and friends anyway.
    On second thought, I went through almost 4 jars my first month using it.
    Get mine half price and increase my commissions 10-20%, no brainer.
  19. treevee

treevee Member

My mom sufferers badly with arthritis and I have been searching for some topical lotions for her to try. She has tried chondroitin and glucosamine years ago in capsule form and they gave her headaches. She's tried so many different things and is sick of wasting money on what people suggest. I would love for her to try this stuff out but I'm not seeing where to get the free samples with free shipping! GRRR! Can you supply the link -- I was all over the website for about 15 minutes!
  20. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Uh oh, Thanks for pointing that out so quick - That is a new page as of today!
    They said they were moving away from the "Freebies" but didn't notify us of the change!
    I will chew Ron out because I have AdWords running plus other ads for that.
    Doesn't change my opinion of the company, just a bad miss-step in their evolution.
    See the prior discussion about the freebie sites and you'll see why they did it.
    So sorry, PM me and I will send you a sample myself.
    This is not going to set well with a lot of people.
    jimmy