Rebate processor jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by weblly123, Mar 18, 2007.

1. mocassy

mocassy New Member

Always hearing about watch out for making money at home scams, I always do a BBB.com search (Better Business Bureau) on the advertising company. This really helps.
  2. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

Rory, Like you, I signed on to the Angel Stevens site for a free trial. What I found were some legitimate materials that describe how a person could make money online. So, like you, I would say it is not a scam per se. On the other hand, my sign up was considerable more than $39.95. One of the biggest problems with their promotion is that it makes it sound like you will be working for particular companies who have already made sales.

Instead it is a form of affiliate marketing, and I am convinced that affiliate marketing is a legitimate way to make money online. They increase their sales by offering rebates which they pay out of their own affiliate commissions--at least that's the theory.

Again, there are legitmate and good suggestions, but I would beware of the upsells. I almost signed on to one of those from someone who called. I had to be gone for a week in the process, and the person never got back to me, and I had no way to get back to them. Now, however, I am kind of relieved that I didn't go further with that.

Someone who works the program probably will be able to have some measure of success, but there are other ways to get similar information at less cost (at least less than what I paid). I was able to get out before the trial period was over.

Is it a scam? Probably not like others that are called scams. Is it misleading? It seemed to be to me. Did it have some good ideas? I think so. Would I go with the upsell? Right now, I'm glad I didn't. Someone who had a positive experience may want to comment.

Mine wasn't all that bad, but I'm glad I found what I think is more effect.
  3. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

Sorry, typo, that last word should have been "effective."
  4. alegassai

alegassai New Member

How is it possible that one of the links on top of this page, www.sitereviewauthority.org claims that Angel Steven's rebate processor not only works, but is a #1 pick? I was impressed after reading his review (Andrew Stera), but after reading the reviews on this page, I'm glad I didn't commit ot it.
  5. redlider

redlider New Member

"Process at Home" (processathome.com) offered by Angel Stevens. Of course if you act today, you can get her program, "Home Rebate Processor Certification Program" for a reduced price of $197.

well i get in in that program, is a 7 weeks training program, you get a ebooks to setup u camping on google. altavitsa yahoo. etc...

and i finish the course on 06-21-08 and the only thing that u get so far from her company is a e-mail whit a link to 8 company that offers you the rebate program offline, they send you all the mail to you house whit a prepay return regular mail. and when they recibe they send you you check. so far in that link 2 company doesnt work the link. 2 of them are the same, and on all you need to register sending arequest job for prossesing reates, so far, none of the 6 are repply back.

and i got the e mail and teh ph. of the angel steves company, they pick up the ph. and i tell im that i already compeleted the training 7 weeks and that were is my link to the 11,000 company that you web site describe to prossesing online, and they only say that a representative of teh company will be contac me.

and still nothing i already call 3 times and send severals e mail and still none contac me by ph or email. so im still whating 1 more week.
  6. Iteach

Iteach New Member

Do you still do mystery shopping? I live in southern california and am interested in doing this. How did you get started?
  7. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

I bought the angel stevens program and have not made one penny. it's not even about rebate processing. they stop sending you material after a couple weeks and their support team doesnt even know the system.
  8. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

That's probably why it's $197. They know for sure that you're not going to be referring anyone to it so they charge $197 and basicly get rich off morons like me.
  9. thesurveygal

thesurveygal New Member

I appreciate the great info on Rebate Processing Jobs left here by everyone. I was going to look into them, but glad I read this thread and did not waste my time.

By the way, new here. [​IMG]
  10. lvnvmom

lvnvmom New Member

For mystery shopping, try Bestmark.com. I have worked for them for years and they are reliable and reputable. I live in Nevada and they have strict laws here, but Bestmark is one of the two companies that can Mystery shop here.
  11. Debbie

Debbie New Member

I also am a Mystery Shopper
    Would you care to share with me how I can pay the fee to the clearing houses as I would like to make more money and better shops.
    Thank You
  12. DFrancisco

DFrancisco New Member

TRUST ME! When I tell you that Processing Rebate through Angel Stevens program is a SCAM, it is. I fell victim to that promising sales pitch that I had stumbled upon when browsing through the web. I purchased it (197.00) and was disappointed with what I saw. It is no where near what the ad tells you. You may think you're processing rebates right away but the truth is that YOU have to sell products on your own and offer rebates on them. You start off by going through some sort of "training" which is nonsense because it teaches you nothing. After the seven weeks of training they provide you with a list of companies that are looking for rebate processors, which I never got. So, to anyone considering buying Angel Stevens program..Please don't! And, if you're wondering if I got my money back, I did. After many attempts (and maybe a few threats..lol) I did in fact get my money refunded. There are many other ways to make money online that cost much less. Good luck, I hope this helped.
  13. kaymills

kaymills New Member

HELLO I JUST CALLED BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN MY AREA TO SEE IF THEY HAD A REPORT OF ANY PROCESSING REBATE COMPANY AND THEY GAVE ME THE ADDRESS OF ONE THAT WAS A SCAM. PEOPLE REPORTED THEM AND MANY HAD UNANSWERED PHONE CALLS. THE ADDRESS IS 415 W.VALLEY BLVD. SUITE COLTON, CAL. 92324. I THANKED THEM KINDLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE $40.00 TO THROW AWAY. SO YOU MAY WANT TO LEAVE THOSE COMPANIES ALONE. I JUST SAVED MYSELF TROUBLE BY CALLING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OR CALL YOUR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BUSINESS TO SEE IF THEY HAVE REPORTS OF BAD BUSINESSES THAT YOU NAY BE INTERESTED IN. GOD BLESS YOU. IF YOU HEAR OF A GOOD ONE OR A HONEST ONE, LET ME KNOW.
  14. jhbizman

jhbizman New Member

All of the rebate processing jobs that I have heard of are a scam. I spent several months doing research on how to make money on the internet. I finally ended up doing affiliate marketing. It has become very successful very fast for me. If anyone knows of a better way to make money online then please let me know. Because affiliate marketing is the BOMB!
  15. denbarker50

denbarker50 New Member

Has anyone found a legitimate work at home job? I saw the person posted a CPG Inc. earlier and I was going to check them out. If anyone knows of any real work at home jobs, please post. I was laid off from work a month ago and being diabetic with a bad back and other health issues I would LOVE to find something to do at home. kindest regards
    denny
  16. denbarker50

denbarker50 New Member

seems to be a scam...I mean, look at her. she hasn't washed her hair in months. Come on. I've read about her in here on this board and every body seems to say "she is a scam"[​IMG]
  17. Zurina

Zurina New Member

My husband paid $197 in June 2008 for "Process at Home" when he lost his job. You are asked to sell things that are impossible to sell at an outraging prices to get 30-50% commission. And you will never get your money back if you can't earn a cent.

At least we tried hard at selling and finally asking for the money back as promised by Angel Stevens. Nope. Not a chance.

Are you willing to donate $197 to ANGEL STEVENS????? IN a such a hard time, someone is out to suck your blood dry. Hope he/she enjoys the blood money.
  18. CC Enterprises

CC Enterprises New Member

Run from her. I joined in Ded and have lost about $600.00
    joining her and several other organizations she recommended
    Believe me when I tell you it does not work at all! Her money
    back guarantee is a farce. Charlie
  19. mywahmommy

mywahmommy New Member

The chances are about 99% that it's a scam. That's especially true if you're asked to pay anything to be part of the program. And it's even more likely if you were contacted by email because that's a cheap way for scammers to hook suckers looking to make easy money..I would go and do your research and try contacting a company in your local area that pay you 0.15 cents per rebate completed.You can make $1,000 a month not a week.There are legit companies out there but you shouldn't have to pay anything to work for these rebate companies.

Good luck and do your research !