Recruited 21 last month using the internet

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by wrlawrence, Feb 1, 2011.

1. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

I just wanted to share some recent success. I had been with a NWM company for several years in the 80's and had a lot of success. I was promoted to Senior Vice President and made a full time living at NWM for three years and had recruited over 112 people during that time. One day I woke up and found that it was just me. It eventually drove me out of the business.

I decided to give it a try again a couple of years ago and wanted to try a new way to build my business by using the power of the internet. I wanted to develop a way to sift through the numbers. I was tired of trying to convince people who are not like me to join.

I was looking for people searching for an opportunity, motivated, willing to learn etc. I wanted to find away to attract fresh and ongoing leads to me every day. Imagine checking your e-mail and finding it filled with motivated people waiting to hear from you.

So I learned how to build a website that would be my recruiter working 24-7. I spent 15 hours a week learning how to build a website with SBI and started having some small success. My upline wrote me off. I stayed focus on my website because this would be my ongoing lead generator.

It's been over two years working on my website and last monnth hit pay dirt by recruiting 21 people on the website from all over the country.

If you can compose an e-mail, you can learn how to develop your own system with the right tools. Building any business takes effort and time.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

wrlawrence: It's been over two years working on my website and last monnth hit pay dirt by recruiting 21 people on the website from all over the country.
    WOOHOO!! So happy for you. Soon all your upline will be coming to YOU for help. [​IMG]
  3. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Thanks Mountain Mom! They have but don't listen. Change is difficult for some. However I'm loving the success for now. Of course my new team are only interested in learning how to market their opportunity online.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

That's what I call "putting in the work" to achieve the goal sought after. Too many want to get involved in a home business or income opportunity and won't take the time to develop themselves, invest in the tools, and other essentials that make for success (but they'll quickly go buy some new clothes to fit the part on the job).

Using free and low cost marketing I've average 3-5 new referrals a month over 5 years, and that's not even engaging in doing all I know how to do, but one thing is for sure I do it consistently using the right tools and that work I put in has not failed me.

Home business seeker, believe that referring other sincere people from the internet from all over to your opportunity/product/service is fully achievable but if you are new it just takes some time to understand and learn how to make it work, but don't bust your bubble while filling it with air, in other words don't quit when the moment is just getting going that will get you the results you desire.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

wrlawrence: So I learned how to build a website that would be my recruiter working 24-7. I spent 15 hours a week learning how to build a website with SBI and started having some small success. My upline wrote me off. I stayed focus on my website because this would be my ongoing lead generator.
    That's dedication and persistence!

wrlawrence: ...and last month hit pay dirt by recruiting 21 people on the website from all over the country.
    Good for you! Your investment of time and effort is starting to pay dividends. The seed you planted is beginning to sprout. Now keep going and grow it into a BIG oak tree, (or a money tree, if you prefer.) [​IMG]

Hermas
  6. Matt_Zavadil

Matt_Zavadil New Member

Hi Bill,

Congrats! Really...you are the person I coach my team about...be the person who doesn't seek immediate gratification but builds with the correct principles at work long term. Then, once all that work is done, you will reap the rewards.

As a fellow SBI person, I respect you for your hard work.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Bill,

I'm so happy to hear of your success and hope it continues to grow and improve in the coming months.

Blessings,
    Angie
  8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Kudos to all your effort! Persistence is one key to success.
  9. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Thanks you all for your kind words and support.
  10. kymbaba

kymbaba New Member

Bill,

I am new to this forum and already I am energized by people like you - who in sharing the story of your success is being a motivation to me.
    Thanks and keep on being on the success train.
  11. diesel

diesel New Member

Awesome success story. I am new to NWM and would love to hear more about what you did with your website that made the difference.
  12. DeanB

DeanB New Member

Woohoo yea man thats how you do it! take dedication and persistence to the next level! I am currently learning online marketing for my network marketing business although i havent generated leads yet ( ive just recently started ) but you get to really see how powerful the internet really is once you have a proven system learnt understood and implemented magic will happen,

My upline also thinks my way wont work follow our system blah blah it didnt work for me, i know exactly what i want percisley i know exactly how to get there i know exactly what skills to develop through savage work ethic, a Blazing Desire, crazy dedication and persistance and a willingness to help people be all they can be i will create a EMPIRE!

Bless you all

To your massive success
  13. taz87

taz87 New Member

This is inspirational, glad you made it work for you [​IMG]

Taz
  14. JanHickling

JanHickling New Member

thanks for sharing - I like to be reminded that my hard work will pay off as long as I don't give up
    Thanks again
    Jan
  15. kailo

kailo New Member

I have been focusing on all internet recruits as well. It is better than going to friends and family.
  16. arrowhead

arrowhead New Member

That's just great. Congratulations, glad to know that hard work pays off.
  17. Colemame

Colemame New Member

WOW!!! Way to go! That is amazing![​IMG]
  18. kailo

kailo New Member

After seeing some success online recruiting, some of my friends wanted to join in to my business. That is a good deal!
  19. BarbieF

BarbieF New Member

Hard Work Pays off! That is Awesome! I just love the Power of the Internet and the Leverage that it gives you! 21 New People is nothing to Sneeze at! That is Wonderful!!!
  20. buckwild

buckwild New Member

I've just been getting started again and everyone here gives me a real boost in motivation and attitude. Sometimes working at home it can be easy to doubt yourself but these stories sure do help.