Redirectedvisitors - has anyone tried them?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by catlett1000, Jan 13, 2010.

1. catlett1000

catlett1000 Guest

I signed up for redirected visitors two weeks ago. Their site shows that they have delivered a ton of traffic to my sites. I am able to monitor real time stats within my sites. I show on one site that I have 835 page views and only one of them is UNIQUE. Is this just one guy getting paid to click my link 835 times?... it's crazy. Has anyone else out there done business with them and what is your opinion? I appreciate any feedback.

2. workfromhomepop

workfromhomepop New Member

Wow, it doesn't sound too good to me. 835 visitors and only on unique?

Sounds fishy.

3. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

Let this be a lesson to you - NEVER buy visitors/traffic to your website from any of these companies. The hits they say they deliver are absolutely useless and you will waste your money everytime you purchase from them.

There are other methods of generating traffic to your website. This would include PPC, article marketing, forum marketing and video marketing.

4. workfromhomepop

workfromhomepop New Member

Joan, truer words were never spoken. Back in the day I got ripped off repeatedly by these scams. I guess I learn the hard way!