Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Anyone come across Regenesis 2x2? At first when I heard about how it works I couldn't believe it! I called up several of the members in Regenesis and they all were happy with it. Then, I attended their live conference calls and searched all over looking for bad reviews but just found good ones! I just joined the program[​IMG]. This is what I see:

-------
    2x2 marketing system where everybody re-cycles and COMMISSIONS ARE PAID WEEKLY! REGENESIS For A one time $300 you can be paid as much as $1,200 NET monthly per 2x2 matrix position including 100% Matching Bonuses with absolutely no recruiting required and much, much more if you actively sponsor others yourself! This program offers great long-term potential, low up-front start-up cost, a solid opportunity to get into profit FAST (within 3 weeks) and a ground-floor opportunity!

ReGenesis Has An Amazing Support System That Includes:
    Toll free opportunity overview (800-676-8530)
    Fax on demand (800-621-1987)
    Fax: (866-330-4594)
    Tel: (800-691-3516)

Located at:
    218 Main St, Suite 241 Kirkland, WA 98033

Live Conference Calls (No More than 20 min.)
    - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
    - 6:00 PM Pacific Time (9:00 Eastern)
    - 646-519-5860, pin code 3434#

The Product is The Automated Recruiting System
    Where other Members are Sponsored FOR YOU!

Also included is 300 biz opp leads for each activation of a commission center and other marketing tools.
    ------------
    What do you guys think?

Billy

[Post edited - Admin]
  2. SirThomas

SirThomas New Member

2x2Prosperity: Located at:
    218 Main St, Suite 241 Kirkland, WA 98033
    That's actually a mailbox location... Not that it matters too much,
    but just be aware of this [​IMG]
  3. annettejones

annettejones New Member

Checking the website now. Have you already joined the program or spoken to anyone who is a member already?
  4. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Annette,

Yes, I have joined with Regenesis2x2 in Top Team. Even though my sponsor recommended it, I still wanted to do some research myself. I couldn't afford to lose money at the moment so trial and error was definitely not an option. I started to look for more information and calling up people who were current members (a couple which were at the top of the matrix) to get their personal opinions. I wanted the truth, no hype, especially since the program sounded too good, which normally raises red flags.

I contacted one of the leaders JW and I emailed customer support just to see if they replied and provide responses in a timely manner. I dislike it when you join a program and it takes so long to receive feedback to your questions. Customer Support is important.

I ended up following this program for 2 weeks before deciding to join.

Today is Thursday. They have a short live call 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern. The information is in my original post. [​IMG]
  5. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Just FYI:

If you decide to contact them I wouldn't go with their customer support via phone as they are usually pretty busy. Email is better: regenesis2x2 [at] gmail.com

If by chance you can't get in their live call its probably because its Packed! It shouldn't be a problem though. The live calls were originally just on tuesday and thursday but they recently added sunday.
  6. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Live Recorded Call: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/W3c6WGQS
  7. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

annettejones: Checking the website now. Have you already joined the program or spoken to anyone who is a member already?
    Hi Annette,

My upline has spoken to quite a few people regarding this program, passive and not so passive members as well. Being completely passive, they say it should take about 30 days to cycle.

I have only heard great things so far...went as far as purchasing 2 commission centers!

It looks very promising!!!

Take care,

Laura
  8. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi all,

There is a training call for ReGenesis today at 12 noon EST....about a half hour from now. Sorry for the late notice.

646-519-5860 with PIN 3434#

I may actually check this one out!!!

Take care,

Laura
  9. daveg

daveg New Member

I was contacted by a ReGenesis member. He saw that I was in Infinity800. Has anyone talked to anybody who has actually cycled?

Dave
  10. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Yes, I have spoken with some who have cycled and been paid including my sponsor and my sponsor's sponsor who is one of the top leaders that joined this program since it went online.
  11. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

I joined Infinity 800 when they first launched, I did cycle 1 time so I got my money back plus profit, BUT, people just don't want to or cant recruit. They don't put in the time and effort that it takes to make it work. Regenesis 2x2 is the answer everyone is looking for. A friend of mine joined in mid March, paid his 1 time fee and then sat back and did nothing. Since that time, he has received $1200 buck and it's April 18th today. He has only sponsored 1 person since last week after he already had $800. This is powerful stuff folks. Now is the time because everyone is looking for a way to get through these tough times. What better way than to do it with a passive program. Good luck to everyone, I'm here if you need any help. God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  12. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Exactly. With Regenesis 2x2 people can be passive and still earn, not to mention the great comp plan with a 100% matching bonus!

Billy
  13. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Just out of curiosity, can people here tell us when they joined Regenesis and what they are experiencing? The best thing about this program is the fact that so many people are out there right now with no jobs and still can't find anything. This is a great addition to making money to help pay the bills, pay a car payment, help out your church, donate to a charity, or just take an extra vacation for yourself. It really doesn't get any easier than this. They are paying out over 200K this week and have just over 3000 members so it's still very very new. The power of this program if you don't recruit or sponsor is amazing, but if you do sponsor, it's mind blowing. If you haven't heard this yet, check this 4 minute info call--800-676-8530
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  14. ebusaf

ebusaf New Member

I would like to join but am very skeptical about it. I am in the military but I would like to find a steady income online. Pleas give me more info about this program.
    [email protected]
  15. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

I personally joined on April14th of 2009. I really feel that this is going to be an answer to all our prayers. How many times have you jumped into a program that you feel good about but then can't get anyone to join? I've done it my self, or your downline can't duplicate what you do. Regenesis 2x2 matrix is going to fix all that. Since they guarantee you that you will get your first 2, that means that they are going to fill everyones matrix. So there's no sponsoring required to make money. That's a real refreshing thought because there are so many people out there that just simply can't recruit, they shouldn't be punished though. Everyone is on a level playing field in Regenesis. It's up to you to decide how much you want, what time you want to put in, and what effort you want to give. I know that Regenesis is going to be the program that everyone is looking for. I'm here to help, take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  16. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

heistheanswer: personally joined on April14th of 2009. I really feel that this is going to be an answer to all our prayers. How many times have you jumped into a program that you feel good about but then can't get anyone to join? I've done it my self, or your downline can't duplicate what you do. Regenesis 2x2 matrix is going to fix all that. Since they guarantee you that you will get your first 2, that means that they are going to fill everyones matrix. So there's no sponsoring required to make money. That's a real refreshing thought because there are so many people out there that just simply can't recruit, they shouldn't be punished though. Everyone is on a level playing field in Regenesis. It's up to you to decide how much you want, what time you want to put in, and what effort you want to give. I know that Regenesis is going to be the program that everyone is looking for. I'm here to help, take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
    Hi Jason,

From what I am hearing from my upline who has personally spoken to marketers and passive members of ReGenesis, the checks are coming whether you recruit or not.

I do believe if this company works the way it says it can, this will be a very helpful program to many people. Literally you can be in profit after your first check which should come anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks from the date you start.

That is profit which makes ReGenesis totally stand out amongst the other programs out there.

Take care,

Laura
  17. success9

success9 New Member

I know after I receive my 1st check I will sign my wife up, my 2nd check I will sign my daughter up, my 3rd check I will sign my son up. Hope all goes well.
    Dave
  18. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

success9: my wife up, my 2nd check I will sig
    Yah, that sounds like a plan! I might do the same for some of my friends who don't have the funds at the moment or are skeptical = )
  19. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Success9, you may want to be careful about signing up your kids, as long as they are 18 you are good. I believe that you have to be 18 to join and receive checks if I'm not mistaken. Just wanted to bring that up just in case.

Regenesis 2x2 is going to put out of business a lot of programs out there. It has already hurt Infinity 800, they had their own problems though. Somebody asked me today what kind of a risk is it to join Regenesis 2x2? What guarantee do I have. This is what I told him; There are no guarantees in life, except for death, that's is the only guarantee we have. But for the minimal investment that you have in Regenesis 2x2, the rewards well outweigh the risk. If you invest money in the stock market, that's a risk, if you drive down the street in your car, that's a risk, if you just walk down the road with your dog, that's a risk. We take these risks everyday with faith. Faith that we are protected. This is no different, when opportunity is knocking, we must answer it with faith in our hearts. With the right attitude we can all use Regenesis 2x2 as a means to do good in this world. Not just buy fancy things and take vacations, but rather donate to charities, help out the churches, give more to the poor, or simply help out a family member. The good lord is giving us an amazing opportunity, an amazing risk, an amazing guarantee, and we should be sure to treat it the right way. With that being said, I believe in my heart that this is a risk that has no guarantee in it, but the reward on the other side is well worth it! If your thinking about joining, stop thinking, get with the person who referred you to this amazing opportunity and get the answers you need so you can join in on the ride of your life. Always here to help in any way I can, take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  20. success9

success9 New Member

heistheanswer: Success9, you may want to be careful about signing up your kids, as long as they are 18 you are good. I believe that you have to be 18 to join and receive checks if I'm not mistaken. Just wanted to bring that up just in case.
    I guess I shouldn't call them kids any more, LOL. My daughter is 21 and my son is 26.

Jason, you are so right about risk but just a warning: Never, ever buy a commercial cleaning Franchise. We had 2 contracts worth $49,220.00 in 6 months taken from us and it wasn't from poor service. I won't go into details here, way to much to type.
    Dave