Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. rennn

rennn New Member

Angelsheart,

Didn't you join the downline blaster or something like that. Did you pay to get another position in regenesis with them? How is that working out? Are people cycling?

I too have joined . May 9th; and haven't received my 2. Don't expect to now, but the downline blaster might help if you don't want to sponsor on your own.
  2. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

I'm not about to lose another $325 by having to purchase another share with Regenesis and will still have to use the same Sponsor, not the ones from Downlineblaster. I was on their site about to join till i found this out, and i seen some ppl were suggesting using your middle name as your real name, which would be suspicious to the IRS and your own bank not recognizing your name to cash it, but either way you will still have your same social security number and Regenesis will see that. My sponsor is making money, i haven't, and don't hear from him anymore. They always disappear...Either way, now that Regenesis has changed and is no longer placing 2 ppl under them, i would not want to get someone else involved in this and have them lose their money too. I really don't think this program will be around very long, theres too much negative rap on it now...I wouldn't expect to see any money with Regenesis, i talked to ppl who joined months and months before others have and never received anything, yet ppl who joined way after them did make money with Regenesis getting 2 for them, including my sponsor. I believe This was a set up all along. After all, how would any of us know who they were placing 2 under. Good luck to you.
  3. rob13

rob13 New Member

I do agree, I really wish I could have the money back from them and from the site I had made as well....[​IMG] I wouldn't recommend that anybody join Regenesis. I've joined the World Light Funding Program, has anyone else?
  4. LiveMyDream

LiveMyDream New Member

Hi Guys

I joined with Regenesis 13 May. I did not promote as I wanted to experience their claim of placing 2 people first. It seems that within a matter of days of joining I started to read the warnings and now of course the negative experiences. [​IMG]

Fortunately though, I know I can sleep at night knowing that I did not sponsor anyone into this program.

After much grief, I have decided to move on, and move on with lessons learnt. My experience with Regenesis has taught me what to look for when joining programs and although it was an expensive way to learn this, at least I have.

One thing that I find astounding is the lack of communication with members. In the7 weeks or so of joining Regenesis, I have received nothing more than a welcome letter. No updates, newsletter, encouragement ...... I would not have known about the changes to the ARS, had I not been a member of these kind of forums. I note that there are still LOADS of promotions claiming the old system of 'placing 2 people'. Probably members that don't even know the changes !!! How bad is that !!!

Yes, they have answered my support questions, but with a 'canned response'. SO obvious, as only part of my questions were answered and other members on my forum were receiving the same response.

Anways, being 'pissed off' isn't good for the soul, so I go forward now, focused on my new program that I can happily promote with pride and confidence. [​IMG]

I wish everybody well !!!

Kindest
    Lynda
  5. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

mellin: vtx1800:
    One last link for some other great information

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117306

This means nothing to me, it's just another db hijacked by the likes of you.

Check out ripoffreport.com. You won't find any reports there.
    Well it looks like you will find things on ripoffreport.com now. See you can not use this as your only source of research. It takes months for people to figure out they have been riped off.
  6. Esngong

Esngong New Member

It just goes to show the death of MLM's, you have to catch them when their hot or they will die out because it gets to a point where its reached its peak and too many people have joined for them to automatically find 2 ppl just for you. You can't be a %100 passive you have to get out and move. I planned on joining regenesis for the longest but I couldnt because I was a broke college student then when i got out in May and got a job and first check June 16th, I was a click away from joining before I read all the negative reviews now. I talked to my personal guru about it and he told me the truth. And sadly MLMs have to be caught at the START of the program to achieve that overhype success. But on a better note I used the money on direct commission sales like Simple&Lucrative(below) and that works wonders because it still fresh just opened in June and its alongterm strong-hold since I dont need 6 people to 1 check and the way I promote is so crazy that it works lol..but yea regenesis era is coming to an end unless your on the screen 10hours a day with oozing finger blisters
  7. splashofcash

splashofcash New Member

Can anyone please identify the name of the owner of Regenesis2x2?

He goes by the initials of JW. Those may not be his real initials, but I'm onto a lead and I'm thinking his last name may be "Ward". Any comments?

Did you know this business existed in the year 2001 under the name Regenesis (but with no 2x2 in the title)? It was not on the internet, but done via the mail and by phone. Same deal and same guy running it. After Sept. 11th of that year, it was closed down. And I suspect we are about to witness another shut down. Thus his recent announcement of no more prospect conference calls in the afternoon, starting next week. And his announcement that commissions will be held a week longer from now on. That makes him a richer fellow on whatever day he turns off the lights.

Jimmie
  8. Sam1966

Sam1966 New Member

At least now I know what is happening. I joined 2 month ago and still ...well nothing. [​IMG]

Thank You for sharing.
  9. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

splashofcash: Can anyone please identify the name of the owner of Regenesis2x2?

He goes by the initials of JW. Those may not be his real initials, but I'm onto a lead and I'm thinking his last name may be "Ward". Any comments?

Did you know this business existed in the year 2001 under the name Regenesis (but with no 2x2 in the title)? It was not on the internet, but done via the mail and by phone. Same deal and same guy running it. After Sept. 11th of that year, it was closed down. And I suspect we are about to witness another shut down. Thus his recent announcement of no more prospect conference calls in the afternoon, starting next week. And his announcement that commissions will be held a week longer from now on. That makes him a richer fellow on whatever day he turns off the lights.

Jimmie
    Hey Jimmie nice to see someone doing thier homework. I hope you are one that did this research prior to wasting money.
  10. splashofcash

splashofcash New Member

Actually, my friend, I was too skeptical to pay a dime. However, I could recognize a great hook when I saw one. So here's what I did.

I harvested 9 email addresses from those who were already in. I sent those 9 people an email with an audio of mine attached explaining that I wanted in and if they would buy my way in, they would soon be making ANOTHER $400 for their $325 spent on me.

Know what happened? 5 of the 9 wrote me back. 4 of the 9 offered to buy my way in for free. The other 1 offered to pay half.

That's how SOLD these people were that they would be making easy money!

Anyway, I really would like to know the owner's name. I'm convinced he will spend the next 5 year years in and out of various courthouses defending his operation (unsuccessfully). And I think I know who he is. I've got some great clues. But until I'm certain, I will not post it here. I wouldn't want to falsely accuse someone.

And how about those close to him who claim an eight year relationship with the owner (from his last effort at this in 2001)? They too are just a guilty by hiding his real identity.

Jimmie
  11. derf4303

derf4303 New Member

I listened to the Saturday training call and Regenesis now has a new thing called regenesis blaster where you buy $100 worth of phone blasts. But the only problem there is....what if you get people to join and they expect to be passive and they don't recieve their 300 leads or their 2 people? Hmmmm. This is not good. I cannot even sponsor anyone because they want to see if I have cycled without personally sponsoring anyone. I did think of sponsoring 2 people for the 2 people I sponsor.....that might help. Ok anyway I just wanted to update you that I have NOT received my 2 people or my 300 leads.
  12. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

Esngong: It just goes to show the death of MLM's, you have to catch them when their hot or they will die out because it gets to a point where its reached its peak and too many people have joined for them to automatically find 2 ppl just for you.
    ReGenesis is not a MLM! ReGenesis is/was a pyramid scheme.

MLM is a legitimate business model where real products are sold through a network of independent representatives. MLM products can be sold retail meaning they can be sold to people with out them having to become a representative.

I repeat ReGenesis is not a MLM!

Oh and where has heistheanswer gone. No defending the company in almost a month?
  13. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

BobFirestone: Oh and where has heistheanswer gone. No defending the company in almost a month?
    Yup he is on to the next "pump & dump"
  14. rstew

rstew New Member

Oh Crud!

I knew just days after I paid my $335.00 to join this crap something was wrong. No members forum. No contact from my so-called dead head sponsor and a derelict website (backoffice) that looked like it had been put together by a amateurish 5 year old. Plus after 10 whole days I had to threaten regenesis before they finally sent me my 300 lead package. This with no explanation of how to use the leads at all. Just a cleverly disguised system where the crooks use short 15 minute one way sizzle calls to promote their scam and then refer to the whole farce as "conference". Well, I wrote a "sizzle" email that I started to send to the regenesis support team (another farce) but refrained from sending it out due to uncertainty. But now that my suspicions are confirmed (thank you) I think it's time I give them a taste of what a crazy SOB like me would do if I could get my rough and calloused hands on any of their low life sorry asses. I hate MFer's like this.
    What a profound pleasure it would be to envelope their light with everlasting darkness!
  15. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

0h you waited 10 days for your leads?? Try 1 1/2 months, just recently got them and like you i had to threaten them with numerous emails...I shouldn't of had to of sent one much less the number of times i wrote them... I feel like an idiot also. I used much needed money because my Sponsor who is now quiet as a mouse, was very convincing how good this program was going to be and he personally talked to this JW himself and he promised him ppl will get paid. Well he made good on his promises to him because he is making ALOT of money from this..I should have known, never trust sponsors who promise to help you and use how Christian they are so ppl will trust them. All i got from him was one i'm sorry after not responding to any of my emails i sent him.... Yeah he's really sorry raking in the money from this while i lost mine. I'm sure alot of his signups came from this thread right here. they also don't give refunds....
  16. rstew

rstew New Member

1 1/2 months??? Well, it appears you have the patience of an angel alright. I don't! After 5 days I sent them a mean email straight out of hell. Past experience led me to have serious suspicions about this whole mess early on so I was'nt going to play the Mr. nice guy (internet etiquette) role with them. I figured it was probably going to be about the nearest chance I'd ever get to slapping that JW SOB and crew silly anyway! In fact to be honest I would gladly pay another $335.00 + just for the onetime pleasure of doing just that. I hate a liar and I hate a thief. I figure it goes hand in hand with being a pansy ass coward as well. No morals. No principles. No ethics. Just a base concern for nobody but themselves. Put it all together and you have an idea of the sort of scum we're dealing with. No, I would'nt count on any kind of refund[​IMG]

As for that old, tired and worn-out scheme and ploy used by self proclaimed christians (you know, you can trust me because I'm a born again favorite of God)... I keep in mind the church is not there for the righteous; it's there for the sinner and as in all things living or not nothing and nobody is as they appear to be regardless of their claims including me. So when someone tells me they're christian I always remind myself they were (and still are) human first. Christian or non-christian... ever so flawed and imperfect at best. Some more so than others is the only thing that separates the chaff from the wheat. The scumbags (chaff) who perpetrated this hoax will get their due threshing just as surely as what goes around comes around. No escaping that.

Lastly, I don't know you or anybody else here but I can certainly relate to your anger and frustration. I just hope people don't give up trying to make their dreams into a reality. I know I won't.
    But, it's back to the drawing board again. $335.00 shorter than before and another $335.00 more added onto the $1000.00's I've lost so far these past 4 years looking for that holy grail of a money making opportunity. Nope... can't quit now. Just another hurdle to overcome toward the top of the heap! [​IMG]

Thanks for the reply angelsheart. I'll let the board know if or when I know for sure I've found something that's a real money maker. Hang in there and try to keep your chin up! [​IMG]
  17. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

vtx1800: Yes I do think he has time to post and pay others to pump this program. I have seen programs like this come and go many times. Some people will make some money but most will lose big. I would never get involved with a company that will not state the owners name. Do your homework and it is easy to see how they are trying to keep this a secret and why!!! I would also never get involved with a company that will not take payment by credit card. Why do you think they dont accept cc's? I am sure it is because when this thing crashes no one will be able to issue charge backs for the money lost.

Are you people really doing your homework?

Lets all meet back her in 6-12 months and see who has really made money in the end.
    This was a post I made in early May to Jason. I got blasted by many people on this board for my views of this program and Jasons pumping of it. How come Jason does not post no more? How many of you now think maybe I was right?

Also not sure about the 6-12 month comment. I will swing back just to see if any of the pumpers are still hear.
  18. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

vtx1800: This was a post I made in early May to Jason. I got blasted by many people on this board for my views of this program and Jasons pumping of it. How come Jason does not post no more? How many of you now think maybe I was right?
    When I first read this thread I was amazed that it took 2 pages of posts to get to the fists person to call a duck a duck.
  19. rstew

rstew New Member

BobFirestone: vtx1800:
    This was a post I made in early May to Jason. I got blasted by many people on this board for my views of this program and Jasons pumping of it. How come Jason does not post no more? How many of you now think maybe I was right?
    Yes to both of you! I only wish I'd found my way here before then.
    Actually tried to find answers from several other so-called "scam" report sites but found nothing negative. Googling is as basic a search as it gets and usually already loaded with "false" references by the company's paid scam runners or the owners themselves.

This is a classic example of the term "shooting straight but shooting late" but I'm glad I found this forum and I intend to drop in more often before making another mistake like this one. Keep an eye out and your powder dry!
  20. SirThomas

SirThomas New Member

BobFirestone: When I first read this thread I was amazed that it took 2 pages of posts to get to the fists person to call a duck a duck.
    Bob,

If you go back to the first page, you will see my post being the very
    first response to the original post in this thread.

I "gently" pointed out that they run this deal out of the local
    mailbox... not a physical location...

I repeated that on the next page and then suggested people
    don't try to make it look better than what it really is - "money program"

Unfortunately, people get caught up in the excitement and start to
    create their own view and interpretation of a given program. That's
    where the problem begins...

Over the last 20+ years, I've seen this scenario so many times,
    it makes laugh and sad at the same time...

Imagine, someone creates a new program - a nice and simple
    "money game". And yes - millions of people worldwide love those
    money games, trust me. First players enter the game.

Then, it hits a wider market ( many newbies join).

People get excited and start to "talk themselves into believing"
    there is more to their program then what they thought at first...

They really WANT IT TO BE DIFFERENT than what it seems...

It's actually a human nature at work. Big time! [​IMG]
    The rest is a history that keeps on repeating itself... daily!

Good luck guys! Keep your eyes open. There will be more next week...

Thomas