Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kyrash

kyrash New Member

BobFirestone: When I first read this thread I was amazed that it took 2 pages of posts to get to the fists person to call a duck a duck.
    You are not alone there i just saw this post and reading through the whole thing could not believe people still fall for things like in 2009...so [​IMG]

As long as people continue to go for these matrix 2 or 3 by whatever they will continue to get the stick. THESE MATRIX THINGS ARE SCAMS AND DONT TELL ME YOU GOT PAID COS ITS JUST LUCK YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON TOP.

Even seeing that they where using gmail as their official email and people still didnt smell a rat leaves me baffled.
  2. splashofcash

splashofcash New Member

More Cracks in the Wall for Regenesis 2x2

As many of you already know, a woman named Myno Tayloe has been hosting most of the live company opportunity calls. As it turns out, she doesn't even mention Regenesis 2x2 as a viable option on her personal, self created web site. She does, however, give links to her voice broadcasting biz, her wireless phone biz, her Trump biz, and her weight loss biz. (And that web site was updated as recently of July 5th.)

Just goes to show you that when push comes to shove, when the chips are down, little Miss Regenesis has wiggled away from this 'great deal'. This is not to say that her company replicated web page is down. It probably still exists. But when she communicates with others, Regenesis is too embarrassing or too scammy to promote on her site. Revealing, huh?!!

The second recent crack in the wall?

The largest team with Regenesis 2x2 is said to be the so-called Blessings Group with about 800 members. The group is a psydo-Christian team and headed by Jeannie Looman. She is obviously a very successful recruiter and she hosts a series of team conference calls each week, the most important of which is her 3 times weekly opportunity call for would-be prospects.

Ready for this? She has cancelled those prospecting calls and now refers her team to the company calls instead. And I think you know why. With more than half the company members, and therefore half her team, angry or suspicious at this company and their absurd claims of passive income, she no longer wants to shoulder the heat. But that's not her stated reason for cancellation. She came close to an admission with this email message of a week ago: "We have had some unexpected issues spring forth. Plus we're having a hard time catching up our team system to some company policy changes."

I'm going to make a prediction with little probability of accuracy in normal events. But this guess is easier after the company owner has backed out of his original claims that attracted the first 10,000 members. Here's my prediction. The company disappears during the last week of July, 2009. Second possibility. The owner makes more severe changes (based on legal actions against him) that kills off 95 percent of their business. (I've seen this happen before where a shady gas rebate biz changed gears in the middle of the night and became a motel booking biz. Existing members were not interested, yet the owner could truthfully say that he did not turn off the lights. He got to keep all the money. No refunds for the business that used to be.)

Look for more cracks in their wall. And feel free to copy and paste this in other suitable forums in cyberspace. Let's protect the naive public.
  3. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

I've been reading all the comments in here, and yes it is true that Regenesis is having major problems. That is not my fault, I NEVER PROMISED ANYTHING TO ANYONE FOR JOINING UNDER ME. I did everything in my power to help people that joined with me and even people that didn't join with me.

Angelsheart, I thought you were different, now I see that you are bashing me, after I sent you an email that specifically said, NO GUARANTEES, you make the decision, I can post that hear if you need a reminder. I answered all your emails, posted a video for you, answered questions, provided a forum and did everything i could to help you. Now you take shots at me, you know my situation, I never lied about anything, I am very much a Christian man, and am sorry that it didn't work for you and anybody else that joined. Nothing online is guaranteed, Regenesis didn't follow through on their promises, but you can't blame me for that. I didn't ever force anyone to join, that decision was your own. I'm still here, and my number is still valid, it isn't ringing from anyone here complaining. I didn't get any emails from anyone complaining. You don't pay me when you join, you pay Regenesis, asking for your money back would have to go through them.
    I've been marketing for almost 3 years now, I always help anyone that joins me, however, I'm not going to chase people down and make them do anything. You call me right now, and I bet I answer, if I don't i bet I return your call
    I sincerely apologize to anyone out there that did not make any money, whether they joined under me or not. But I am not going to have anyone drag my name through the mud and say that I didn't at least try and help. I will no longer be promoting Regenesis from this point on because they are no longer coming through on their promises that they made. Again I am deeply sorry for anyone that didn't make money either passively like they said you would or by trying to promote it.
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  4. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

yeah right, you helped me all right....What help did you give me exactly???? Granted at the beginning you made one video mentioning my name, but once the rules changed for the program, i heard from you once through messenager, but definitely not through any emails addressing my concerns then...So NO you did not answer all my emails, only the ones at the very beginning when i first joined...You got your money of course, so to stop promoting it is definitely no sweat off your back........You were soo gun hoo about this program saying you talked to JW personally on the phone and he promised you ppl would get paid.....Save your violins, there are too many angry ppl here who really don't care what you have to say about your precious name being drug through the mud, ppl are more concerned about the money they lost then concerned about you......After finding out this program no longer made good on their promises did you give anyones money back they lost who DIDN'T make any money but who trusted YOU??? You talk about being a Big Christian...Oh wait, you used the no guarantee clause....Then that makes you no better then JW who changed the rules of the program and changing it to NO GUARANTEES...Your not sorry for a thing...
  5. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

On another forum someone gave a link to the BBS to file a complaint on Regenesis. They stated someone who filed before did get their money back for misrepresentation of a program. They said when you get to the part where they ask WHAT RESOLUTION DO YOU WANT, put in "I want my money back." Otherwise when Regenesis is contacted by them they will quickly place 2 people under you. I just filed. If someone else got their money back then it must work.

http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/work-at-home-cos/regenesis-2x2 -in-kirkland-wa-22506834

[Link edited - Admin]
  6. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

7. rennn

rennn New Member

Hi

Thanks for this info on the BBB. Guess it's worth a try...

ren
  8. splashofcash

splashofcash New Member

Two weeks ago I wrote here that Regenesis 2x2 had cut their prospecting conference calls IN HALF.

Today they cut the rest of those call IN HALF yet again! Now they only do 3 calls per week. Tuesday night, Thursday night, and Saturday. Isn't that peculiar for a company who allegedly is paying out a quarter of a million dollars per week in commissions?

Here's my educated guess on this. The owner is now trying to sour his own sales force. He wants things to wind down and stop so that he can pocket all the matrix money not yet realized. The best way to do that (without criminal charges) is to upset your own sales force. That's what he's up to.

And as for the last name of Snyder possibly being him? I'll second that name as a possibility. A big earner wilthin the company told me two months ago of that name, but i disagreed. Now I'm inclined to agree.
  9. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

Now ppl are finding out that JW Snyder is John Snyder if anyone wants a first name....New news, ppl are complaining of their $400 checks bouncing and Regenesis not replacing them...Its obviously close to the end. So anyone still promoting this program is in for a rude awakening when they try to cash their checks. Thank god i never signed anyone up.
  10. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

I checked my status after filing with the BBB and they are already contacting Regenesis. They told me they have till 7/26 to respond. Not sure what happens after the 26th if they don't. But there are only a couple of complaints against them so if ppl really want their money back, everyone needs to file. Of course there may be a good chance of their checks bouncing, but now that we have a name, If his checks bounce, charges can be filed against this Snyder dude if the BBB makes them give refunds to ppl for misrepresentation. I'm sure this guy put all the Regenesis money in a different bank account and probably keeps limited money in the Regenesis account for when he shuts this down cold turkey. You know that account can't be empty for checks to be bouncing, he's making a fortune every day because ppl are still joining, and with majority of them not cycling, he must have made a ton of money already. Thats why the checks are now bouncing, because he's putting all the money is in his own bank account. Its a shame ppl just don't get it that this is coming to an end, its sooo obvious.
  11. derf4303

derf4303 New Member

After reading all the posts on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that regenesis is going to shut down soon and like many people I have too lost $325. This is so sad because I was really hoping this would be the one program that would help me become financially free. Unfortunately not. This is dead. I would not even now how to promote this program anylonger because the ARS does not work as promised. Thanks to all you who have posted, it really opened my eyes to what is really going on here.

So after 2 months of waiting for regenesis to get my 2 people and send me my 300 business leads, I am going to close the door on this program and look for an honest program. I just hope JW doesn't sleep well at night knowing how he took peoples money and couldn't run this company properly.

Who knows, maybe I'll come up with an honest way for people to make money. This was a great idea but is went down the toilet fast.
  12. derf4303

derf4303 New Member

Ok folks I just had to make another post. I was just at youtube to see if anyone posted a video and found something very interesting. There is another 2x2 matrix just starting this month (July) and it is called Trading Places 2x2. This also has commission centers for $300 each but you can only purchase 10. Their product line is an E-Library Store which has books videos and more. I read that they have a money back guarantee that if they don't sponsor you 2 people they will refund your money back to you. Hmmmm this sounds good but I am going to remain cautious and look into this program some more just to be sure this isn't also a scam.
  13. splashofcash

splashofcash New Member

The new program you mentioned is run by the same people as Regenesis 2x2. They use the same price points, the same faxed in type of application (no credit cards), and GET THIS, the same people on their conference calls. Namely, the guy named CB and Myno Taloe. Both of whom did all the conference calls for Regenesis 2x2. Stay away from it. It too will stink very soon.

Guess who was on the Regenesis conference call tonight? Well, not the company. They disappeared, but the company forgot to cancel the call slot. So something cool happened. Many of those on the call complained about the company's bounced checks, broken promises, etcetera. It was an extraordinary 20 minute gripe session AGAINST the company! email addresses were exchanged and a bunch of angry people are going to war against these guys. (That's how I heard about their newest scam just in pre-launch.)

Now think about this. During May and June when these insiders were singing the praises of Regenesis, they had ALREADY planned their exit into this new business. They knew then that they would run with the money. It takes time to get those professionally made sales videos done and everything in place for a new scam. They must have been tweaking it as early as April. That's the kind of people you are dealing with.

And if you think that new business will still be here at Christmas, you have much to learn, grasshopper.