Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Yeah, I'm already envisioning the $10K goal... Start with those 3 CC's and then add 20 people under my team and then watch it grow from there. Well, since I have 3 CC's, I'd only need 16 more to sponsor to make my $10K goal ($3,600 + $6,400). Plus, this doesn't count the ones that Regenesis adds. Even if it's $5K a week, I'd be happy with that amt. too! Then all I need to sponsor is just 4. That's still over $20K/month! Either one is great...

I'm trying to convince some other friends to jump in with 3 CC's too so that they can earn more $ from the start. And, I would also earn $1,200 extra from each of them that does this each time they cycle through. Wow, the power of duplication...

By the way, have you used any of the leads that you get with each of the CC's? If so, how good are they actually? How do these leads come, on a sticker, e-mail, etc.? If they're rubbish then I don't want to waste my time trying to convince a weak leads list.

I am also contacting some of my other friends around the world. This is available worldwide, correct? I think by next month my team will be very busy...
  2. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

yes John, the power of duplication is amazing, especially in Regenesis 2x2. This is worldwide, anyone can sign up and get paid through Solidtrust pay and they have the ability to sign up through wire transfer too. The only thing left to do now is get in [​IMG] and start the ride. Here are a few quick facts about Regenesis 2x2:
    Just hired 200 more telemarketers
    Last weeks pay run was over $250K
    300+ people are joining daily
    Everyone is getting paid, passive and active
    This is a great time to be in because we can leverage the power of the Internet to create a financial windfall that can help out the entire world. If we have more money as a society, guess what, we spend more. Money back into the economy is a great thing right now. Always here to help,
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  3. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Sorry John, I forgot to answer your question about the leads. Honestly, I haven't even bothered with them at this point, I don't even know if I have them yet or not. I assume that they are somewhat decent leads,. but I do more of my sponsoring through things like forums and videos. I probably should check that out because I'm not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people. Anyway, as soon as I find them I'll let you know. Regenesis 2x2 is absolutely on fire, my friend, who's sponsoring, just got $2800 today, that's $4800 in the last 2 weeks. It'll be a good Xmas this year folks, get ready for the ride.
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  4. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Rob, as far as sponsoring others to join you it really doesn't matter how you do it. You want to make sure that you join a TEAM that is definitely going to help and support you along the way. You can promote this both online and offline. Regenesis 2x2 is a program that everyone can use and everyone needs regardless of their knowledge of the Internet. I personally would recommend advertising via youtube videos, craigslist, backpage, any free classified sites, safelists, etc... Offline I would recommend flyers, biz cards, telling anyone you know about the opportunity. It's really up to you on how you want to go about advertising it. Just again, make sure that the TEAM your joining with has marketing, training, and support for you to succeed in promoting Regenesis 2x2. As you know you do not have to promote or market Regenesis at all if you don't want to, it'll just take longer to start seeing checks. I wouldn't count on the 300 leads because usually those type of leads aren't that great, you never know though. I'd still use them when you get them, just don't rely on them. Hope this helps [​IMG]
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  5. rob13

rob13 New Member

Thanks for the help heistheanswer.
  6. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Just some quick little fact about Regenesis 2x2:
    As of April 28th they are 100 days old
    There is not 1 single piece of negative writing on or about Regenesis 2x2
    They now have over 5000 members and are just getting started
    Passsive members are making $1200 monthly
    Active members are making 5 figures weekly
    200 more telemarketers have just been brought on to help close more members for you
    4 Minute info call- 800-676-8530
    Live Conference calls every Tue, Thur, and Sun evenings @ 6 PAC 9 EST 646-519-5860 3434#
    They only reason not to join is that you don't have the money and I can show you how to get that too.
    Take care and God Bless

Jason
    636-294-3322
  7. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

How long after I send my pmt. does it take for me to get a site like yours? And, once one signs up, where are they placed? I would assume always on either of my first 2 beneath me...

Am I going to get a web page like yours but with my info. instead?

Thanks!
  8. Smik R

Smik R New Member

Jason,

Thank you for all your input.

It's looking interesting and attracting me, could you please answer few of my question, sorry I already burnt a couple of times.

Will every passive member make 1200$ every month, and how early it will start after signing up?

How authentic Regenesis2x2 is?

What benefits would I have if I decide to join it through you?

Is it only for North America and Europe? or anyone could join, say in India, Middle East and Far East.

Do it has a money back guarantee for a certain period?

In the last sentence of your last post, what does it mean? is it possible to join it for free?

Feel free to answer here or PM me.
  9. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

John, as soon as you fax in your application and a copy of the check or money order for your CC's they will put you in the system within a few hours. You then want to mail the money and the application to their address on the application via priority 3 day or overnight. You can just send a personal check as well. You'll get a welcome email with directions on how to get your site set up. Make sure you use gmail if possible, you can set up a new account at www.gmail.com, this will ensure that you get all the emails from me and them. They will set you up with their replicated website at first. It's a matter of sending them an email with the info you want on it. You should be all set up within just a few hours depending on what time of day you fax your stuff in. If you are joining under me, you will have access to a site like mine, I had to pay for it, but it was only $40 1 time, it's not the company's replicated site, so it stands out because it's different. It is the one our TEAM uses. I will be working on getting some new sites as well. You can get all set up within just a few hours and be ready to start the same day. Make sure you visit my site to get the application on my site and also make sure that you fill in the sponsor info as follows-
    Sponsor- Jason Hawkins Sponsor ID#6362943322 Sponsor email [email protected]. If you have any questions feel free to call me or just email me. If I don't answer please leave a message I do return my calls! [​IMG] This is assuming that you are joining under my TEAM, i don't know what your plans are. Make sure you talk to me before you do join so that you can get the most out of however many CC's your are starting with. Also, send me an email so that we can communicate outside this as well. I hope this helps, looking forward to working with you and your team.
    As far as where the people will be placed under you when they join, they will be placed into your matrix in the first spot that needs to be filled, either your first or second level. Take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  10. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

So I can't pay via credit card? I was hoping to go this way so I can take advantage of the miles. Each time I buy 3 CC's, I'll then get 900 miles! But if this is not possible, I guess that can't be helped...

Just to clarify, if I bring in 3 more people at the same time, that means that I'm looking at an extra matching bonus of $400 for each of them, totalling $1,200, right? And what about the ones that the marketing team places for me? Do we get bonuses for them too? So in actuality every person that comes in is qualifies as a "bonus?" Please clarify...

Thanks!

John
  11. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

No they don't accept credit cards, they don't want people to go into debt to get in with a Credit card. Yes ANY person you personally bring in under your ID# is $400 to you each and everytime they cycle, no matter how many times they cycle. Also, the 2 that the company gives you for each CC you purchase are also considred your personal sponsors and you bonus $400 each off those as well, each time they cycle. Make sure you wait till you get in officially before you bring anyone else in just to be sure that they are placed under your sponsor ID. This is already such an amazing blessing to many out there. A friend of mine who has been marketing for awhile was able to save his house from going into foreclosure. He's received $4800 in 2 weeks, and countless other testimonies about Regenesis 2x2. Here to help [​IMG]
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  12. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Are you able to suggest ideas to Regenesis? If so, one great one would be to have a "Testimonies" page! Yes, many people love hearing about stories like you just mentioned about your friend saving his house from foreclosure. I have several friends that are in the same situation here... I mean, with so many people joining, I'm sure everyone wants to mention to everyone else how successful this has been so far. This is something I find will bring in more newbies into this...

John
  13. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Yes, you can email them with suggestions anytime and ask them questions, they respond very fast. They do have testimonies on their website, but you could also create a blog and put them on there. Obviously you would want to use testimonies from your own team and experiences, that way you know that they are REAL testimonies. Our team is in the process of putting something like this together already, GOOD sugestion. You're going to do great in this [​IMG]
  14. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

I'll call you some time today. I'd like to speak with you just to also get to know you more if I'm going to be on your team.

Do I really need to get gmail? I already have my work and road runner along with msn so having too many isn't that easy to get to. I'd prefer to have road runner since that's the one I check out the most and that computer is always on... Please advise...
  15. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

No, you don't have to get gmail, it was just a suggestion [​IMG]
    Definitely would love to speak to you, i talk to all my team members, I believe in building relationships not downlines. Call me later this evening, i'm in the CST time. I'm up late too, after 6 my time is fine, talk to you soon.
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  16. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

heistheanswer: I believe in building relationships not downlines.
    I like this approach. The downlines will take care of itself.
  17. CFMG

CFMG New Member

I'm curious about the principals of this company. Who are they? Anybody have a name I can look up?

What is the product? Besides the system itself, is there a legitimate stand alone product?

Thanks in advance!
  18. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

For your purchase they are giving you the trademarked marketing system which runs on autopilot for you, the website, hosting, follow up letters, and 300 biz opp seeker leads. You can find their address on the application which you can get to through my site, or anyones for that matter. Hope this helps in some way [​IMG]
    God Bless

Jason
    636-294-3322
  19. CFMG

CFMG New Member

Thanks Jason. I found the address which is actually a mailbox... but still can't find the name of the owner.

As to a stand alone product... that almost sounds like a "no"... there isn't one? From what I understand the 300 biz opp leads have no email address - just a name and phone number.
  20. CFMG

CFMG New Member

Here is the google map listing for the address. There are 82 businesses at this address, but none by the name Regenisis.

Having trouble getting the link in... its so long! Hopefully the itshrunk link will work! lol

http://itshrunk.com/569dd9