Requests for Travel Stories on your Level 1 travel packages

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by Lindy, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Hi there, I would like for all Directors both new and old to share their successful vacation stories using a certificate from their Level One package ONLY. This would include the description of the certificate, how long you booked in advance, what it was like and the costs you incurred. Which ones do you recommend?

I would also like to know what travel cards you use the most to successfully book your other travel from the Level One package.
    Thank you!

2. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Lindy, how funny that you asked this on the same day I posted in another thread! I saw that you found it; I answered it there kind of cryptically as we don't want people who are not Coastal members knowing all our vendors and suppliers.

Please feel free to contact me- I can't figure out how to pm someone here and I know I've done it before too! How crazy is that??

I think I"ve read that the one cruise that is $148 per person is not good as you have to upgrade your cabin or be on bunks. Search this forum, it will take a long time, but there are lots of threads that discuss the vacation vouchers and cruises.

Set up your accounts with the A card, the Q card. Get all 4 car rental sites in your favorites.

Put your cards in one of those tiny photo albums. I leave it by my computer so they are easy to locate, take out and read the backs when I am ready to travel. I set up a new user account on my computer just for traveling and the only things in my favorites are coastal sites, and the sites for all the cards. Then when you have time, just go to them and start to learn how they work.

Have fun!!

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

The photo album is an AWESOME idea, Beckie!

4. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

They kept falling out of the little slots and I had to drag the whole binder to the desk that six of us share (since the kids' computer bit the dust) so necessity is the mother of invention.

How was your trip, Harold??

5. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Yes, hsimpsonjr.
    How was Myrtle Beach?
    Was it a condo stay?
    Where did you stay and what was your total cost?
    What card/system did you use to book it (Level?)

Thanks,

Lindy

6. Judy

Judy New Member

Hi Lindy,
    Howard has posted his story along with Brandon's in the I'm going on Vacation thread -look there for more info.

Judy