Researching Paul Jenkins and Ecurrency Arbitrage - Thoughts

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dadwith4, Sep 12, 2008.

1. dadwith4

dadwith4 New Member

I've been hearing about this one lately. A quick Google search will return his selling page. Sounds interesting, although I don't know exactly what it's all about. Most importantly, is it legit or scam?

The only research I've found seems to be from all his affiliates, and he has a very generous and aggressive affiliate program, with makes me suspicious. Has anyone heard anything.

Oh, and I'm new. Hi.

2. Wayne66

Wayne66 New Member

All I know is that if you think that (after you paid) you have 30-days to cancel and get your money back...forget it. He does not honor his so-called 30-day money back guarantee! Beware

3. alexa

alexa New Member

There are some opinions here, also pretty negative.

4. Paul Jenkins' e-currency arbitrage is basically an affiliate program.

You use google adwords and you get paid a commission for each person who purchases something from his website.

I have heard the customer service is poor and very hard to get a refund.

Barb

5. neilac

neilac New Member

This is a no go. The reports on hima nd his system are not good.

6. fatman

fatman New Member

I was doing some research on the Arbitrage Conspiracy thing that came out a while back and got it confused with this...both have arbitrage in the name. [​IMG] I'm trying to research as many different programs to suggest to people and see what is the best (since there is constantly debate over that here). I know this thread is kinda old now, but just in case anyone was wondering about the research, then here's what I found out.

From everything I read, Ecurrency Arbitrage is bad and has worse customer support. There are lots of complaints online (some funny ones actually), and the product site isn't even available now. I didn't get too far researching Arbitrage Conspiracy, since I saw that it is no longer offered, and it's expensive too! I guess neither of these options are good ones to suggest to beginners. The best programs for newbies seem to be the ones talked about here. Not sure if anyone even cares about this research, lol, but thought I'd share.

7. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

Wayne66: All I know is that if you think that (after you paid) you have 30-days to cancel and get your money back...forget it. He does not honor his so-called 30-day money back guarantee! Beware
    yes, thats a real problem.
    i would say no to this one too.

8. dlozen

dlozen New Member

Actually, eCurrency Arbitrage is how I got started with internet marketing.

Paul's course is a very well structured step by step course that teaches you the basics of internet Marketing. affiliate marketing is just part of the course.

He teaches how to use craig list to market for free advertising. and gives reasonably decent instructuions on google adwords.

They also set up a very nice easy to maintain website for you. Not one of those 1 page things with three clickbank products in it.

Tech support is NOT the best. You get what you pay for.

However Paul has a live training session every other week and you can easily get your questions answered.

I really feel that he gets a bad rap. with a lot of I heards and he-saids without any real substantiation.

I needed a refund and received it the same day. I think a lot of these rumors are started by his competition.
    Just one man's opinion.:)

9. CarolynSW

CarolynSW New Member

It's a scam, the sites owner is well known for his scams and many aliases:
    Registrant Search:"Vertical Marketing LLC" owns about 21 other domains Email Search: is associated with about 844,694 domains is associated with about 387 domains
    Registrar History:1 registrar NS History:2 changes on 3 unique name servers over 1 year. IP History:2 changes on 3 unique name servers over 1 years. Whois History:52 records have been archived since 2008-06-23 . Reverse IP:7 other sites hosted on this server. Free Tool: Download DomainTools for Windows
    Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com

Domain name: ecurrencyarbitrage.com

Registrant Contact:
    Vertical Marketing LLC
    Gary Jezorski
    ()

Fax:
    1561 N. Cypress Pointe Dr
    Vernon Hills, P 60061
    US

Administrative Contact:
    Vertical Marketing LLC
    Jezorski ()
    +1.9189091847557906
    Fax: +1.8475579069
    Vernon Hills, P 60061
    US

Technical Contact:
    Vertical Marketing LLC
    Gary Jezorski ()
    +1.9189091847557906
    Fax: +1.8475579069
    Vernon Hills, P 60061
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1.vamphost.com
    ns2.vamphost.com

Creation date: 21 Jun 2008 19:09:45
    Expiration date: 21 Jun 2011 19:09:45

10. Interesting,

So are you saying this was changed to below which is current registration infromation and it is one and the same as above? I have used his system, which is not the same as this Gary was promoting, other than the name arbitrage.

Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com

Domain name: ecurrencyarbitrage.com

Registrant Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax:
    8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US

Administrative Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected (77c75d6fe1c644f68a8d63281d2eb494.protect@whoisguard.com)
    +1.6613102107
    Fax: +1.6613102107
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US

Technical Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected (77c75d6fe1c644f68a8d63281d2eb494.protect@whoisguard.com)
    +1.6613102107
    Fax: +1.6613102107
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1.vamphost.com
    ns2.vamphost.com

Creation date: 21 Jun 2008 19:09:45
    Expiration date: 21 Jun 2011 19:09:45

11. EHuang

EHuang New Member

Hey
    I've actually bought Paul Jenkins "eCurrency Arbitrage." The salesletter is definitely overhyped, but the truth is I've made money with it. He doesn't really tell you what you're going to be doing with his system but here's what it is:
    He gives you a few affiliate programs that are PPL and basically he shows you 3 step-by-step methods on how to market them.
    1. using the free methods (craigslist, article marketing, etc.)
    2. PPC - he claims to give you $101 dollars for PPC but it's for ezanga... I've never heard of it but you have to have like $100 in your account first as well before you get the $101. I just stuck with google adwords.
    3. website - he actually gives you a website (but you have to pay for domain and host)

Here's my perspective on this system... it certainly does make you money and has the potential to make you A LOT of money... but it's not as easy as he makes it look. I've spent a lot of money on PPC and I barely made any net profit at first, but I'm sticking by this system just because it's the first system that I actually got real money into my account that I can use.

To be honest, it's hard work and you'll have to spend a lot of time to make lots of money.

This is just my experience, make your decisions wisely as to whether you want to buy his system or not.

12. dlozen

dlozen New Member

I agree with EHuang. I made the course cost after the first two months doing internet marketing.

I think Paul Really gets a bad rap. People that Play with who-is and don't know what they are reading then making the call SCAM really
    ticks me off. what the hell does having 20 domains make him a scammer. Hell I presently have at least 30-40 websites set up now.

I guarantee you that I am not a scammer.

His course is designed for newbies and it works well..

I'm not getting rich with this stuff. BUT it beats the hell out of working as a WalMart greeter.

13. gpals

gpals New Member

hi
    I am a newbe in the home business and the affiliate system and been trying out the Paul Jenkins e-currency system. I think in many ways it is very good for newcomers. He instructs step by step and it is really easy to understand his english (I am Icelandic) I got stuck sometimes because sometimes the sites had been changed or the offers was not available. I have used the e-currency customer site and got replys from them.
    After the training I have been doing so much reseaching and learned alot. I have not yet earned any money because I have not bought any advertisement and I don't want to be a open wallet for google, I go very slow on this. But my aime is to earn some money. Paul is not promesing that you will become a millonaire right way but if you follow his instructions, that has been alot of reading material, and if do your homework it should give you results. I have faith in his program.

14. vinnybocknyg

vinnybocknyg New Member

Lets call it what it is people, its a CPA course....
    CPA = Cost Per Action, you send people to sites with your affiliate link, if they enter their name and email, and hit submit, you make money.
    They don't have to buy anything, but if they do thats great...
    You send 400 people to project payday at 25 cents a click, thats 100 dollars cost. If 100 of those people sign up for free, you make 200 dollars, which = 100 dollars profit, its that simple. Every sales page on the web is over hyped welcome to the Internet. The course is good for newbies because the techniques can be applied to just about every area of internet marketing. A good course, but not a get rich now miracle.....

I know I'm ressurecting an OLD post, but it's a good begginners course still.....

15. lin333

lin333 New Member

Paul Jenkins program is a joke-starts off with having to shell out $300.00, but to get support is pathetic. The more levels you go through, the more you have to pay. I tried to get my money back, but was ignored. I am not stupid, and understood the program, but was making no money. Check out scamxsposer and you will see that is no longer listed as a recommended business. They then tried to take out $70.00 from my paypal account for something I had cancelled, so I took it to my bank, and reported this scam program to the BBB. Got my money back, but if you are smart, you will steer clear of this person and his business. Whose other names does he go under-noone knows. Be very careful-I have bought into other businesses and was refunded, with ecurrancy good luck if ou even get attention!