Resigning@ WE*T SKILL

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Aug 28, 2009.

1. suni315

suni315 New Member

When you resign do you have to give notice or once you resign are you taken off the skill?

Thanks for any help I think I want to resign C*TI

2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

Well, when u resig, u would need to put the reason and also the date when u would like them to take it offf.......
    I know that west is doing inside House , mean: sendiing invitation to the employees who dont have any skill yet!....
    I have few friends who got dominion, NBC, HSN, DIRECT, CITI MORT.
    good luck!!!

3. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

to tropicalbenzo

I wish West would send me a skill cause I have been waiting since april or june for a new one

4. Sierra

Sierra New Member

Hi, I am new to this forum. All I need is to find a company where I can work at home and assembly products from my home that is not a scam! Are there any? I've heard of the New England Crafters and Magical something or other. Is this legit? Also is a there a better company to work for that you don't have to be so crafty to do their assembly projects. The one thing I have is time and I'm good at doing boring repetitive jobs (like piecework) but I need to find a company that is for real and requires little or no investment up front. Preferably a company you've worked for and one that is rated positively by the Better Business Bureau. THanks soooo much! Sierra

5. dierkingl

dierkingl New Member

I resigned West CIti sales and now I am blocked from working. I told them I am not a hard core sales person and at first it was just customer service. I decide to give up skill as now you have to make 8 sales a day and my TL informed me that number is going up, along with them complaining about AHT it has become somthing I do not want to do. After resigning my skill now I am blocked and my last day is 9/27/09, after telling my TL, now she is PINNING me left and right where before I had good skills.

6. suni315

suni315 New Member

I resigned yesterday but when I checked skill status it says terminated eligible for rehire. Does anyone know if this is standard when you resign or did they fire me after I resigned

7. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Your eligble for rehire for that skill. And your just termed from that skill not the company. Hope this helps[​IMG]

8. suni315

suni315 New Member

angiedbc456: Your eligble for rehire for that skill. And your just termed from that skill not the company. Hope this helps
    Thank you so much Angiebc I was freaking out IT HELPS ALOT Thanks

9. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

to suni315

Your welcome glad to have helped you

10. CarolinaGuy1979

CarolinaGuy1979 New Member

For those who gave up a skill or dont have one it may take away I failed an exam in October of 2008 with DR and I just not got another skill yesterday (12/2/09) With GE, so it took them 14 months to offer me something else.