Response From Clarence Busby regarding SEC Lawsuit

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 17, 2008.

1. timglynn

timglynn New Member

dude your one of the people that make harder to get the site fix all the ask from us is patients. And if your were as involved as you are upset, they make it perfectly clear we dont half to surf till wednesday and we will get our rebates. Relax
  2. timglynn

timglynn New Member

I think with all the slander going on concering andy and asd its a good thing to seperate from andy possible negative exposure. plus asd is growing so fast and adding so much for us members I cant say enough great things about andy and asd.
  3. timglynn

timglynn New Member

why try something that is not going to be as sucsesfull as the origional. Why put money into golden panda and gamble with it when you belong go asd? Im sure down the road we will have our own chinese sit and probably a european one as well
  4. matthew

matthew New Member

5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Andy Bowdoin is still President oif the Golden Panda Ad Builder when I last checked. He is not the CEO. I personally am delighted he hasnt taken any more executive responsibilities. ASD Cash Generator and La Fuente de Dinero are quite enough for one person.

Why a chinese site? Why a spanish site?

Because in the US alone there are millions of people who you cannot reach advertising in English.

The Spanish speaking populations is enormous - about 60 million I believe and then if you add Latin America, which is developing their economies fast, plus Spain itself plus spanish speakers alal over the world - you are look at a very large market.

So if you advertise in Spanish, for example, you could easily build up a second stream of income with spanish speakers, who would not respond nor be interested in ASD Cash Generato, but love to be able to advertise in their own language to others who also speak it.

It was and is a smart move on Andy's part.
  6. moneygrub

moneygrub New Member

alasycia- did you not see the announcement from Bowdoin posted July 17 on the ASD news site ?

"To All Members of ASD and La Fuente Dinero from President, Andy Bowdoin:

Due to the amount of time I must dedicate to manage ASD and La Fuente Dinero, I have resigned my position as President of Golden Panda and have relinquished my ownership and affiliation with the Golden Panda Ad Builder Company.

I have much respect for Clarence Busby and wish him great success in his endeavor.

Sincerely,

Andy Bowdoin "

So where did you see that he is still President ?
  7. TinMan

TinMan New Member

Read the Terms and Conditions...this should be enough to convince anyone. NOTE- Nevis Corporation - there is only one reason for this, good luck trying to sue this company IF you ever find promises not fullfilled.....It costs too much to pursue a NEVIS corp, that's WHY they do it. IF it so legite, why go offshore? Located in Georgia, incorporated in Nevis - they want you to have your cake and eat it too?
    ANY contract that can be unilaterally changed, whithout direct notice to you (posted on the site..) NO WAY!!! Will you read the Terms every day? IF you miss one of the very many requirements, they have a full OUT, and if you don't like it, you have to win a suit in NEVIS, just to THEN try and sue the company!!!!

So, does anyone buy anything from the 'advertising'? OR, is everyone just getting paid by the 'pyramid' of ensnaring the next person? How can you put in $50,000 and they pay you and your sponsor back $50,000...... Sure, give me $50k and Abra-Cadabra - I have $100k to give back, RIGHT [​IMG]......someone has to lose to make it work! (thus the impossible Terms and Conditions)

I will start my own, but mine is better, Give me $100k and I will give you $1million!!! Any takers?
  8. vickyS

vickyS New Member

Hello, I signed up for Golden Panda and had some questions. I e-mailed customer service, but haven't got any responce on 4 days. There are no phone # for the company. Could you please tell me how to contact the company.

Thank you
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

matthew:
    Report post# Posted: 26 Jul 2008 12:58
    Reply Quote

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr15760.txt

"Busby raised nearly $1 million from more than 70 investors. None of the investors earned the exorbitant returns promised by Busby."

To each his own choices.....
    vickyS:
    Hello, I signed up for Golden Panda and had some questions. I e-mailed customer service, but haven't got any responce on 4 days. There are no phone # for the company. Could you please tell me how to contact the company.

Thank you

Attorney generals office shut them down

maybe ASD was looked into because of the association with Busby and his reputation with SEC.

[​IMG]
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

TinMan: you have to win a suit in NEVIS, just to THEN try and sue the company!!!!

IF that were true than HOW can the attorney general shut them down??????????They are off shore.
    So whats going on here, how can the AG shut down an offshore company?
  11. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

TinMan,
    You Rant, but make so sence. No one was ever promised A 100% return right away. There are bonuses, and rebates EARNED on "YOUR" Ad Packages.
    Anyone who has been with ASD, and has seen there AD Portfolio grow knows this to be true. ASD is not MLM or Pozie as some are posting.
    Mr.B has worked with some of the most reputed Money Minds in our Times. Why would he put all that on line in some "scam" to be shut down and hung out to dry!
    Everyone needs to relax and Let the Team of ASD Staff and Lawyers do there job, a job Andy has hired the best to do.
    Protect our business and slay the nay sayers once and forall

Relax
    Let the water seattle, "it's easyer to swim in calm waters then rough seas"