RIOY (Retire In One Year)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this program? Just ran across it and knew that this was the place to come to find out more info.

Thanks
  2. fsagarnaga

fsagarnaga New Member

Looks like no body has heard about it, can you explain a little bit more this program?
  3. webcashsolution

webcashsolution New Member

I have been in this program for about 1 week.

I am impressed!
    I already have over 100 signups in Bigorilla
    4 Leads in TrafficWave.
    (2 parts of the program where you receive your profits from)

364 days to go to retirement!
  4. webcashsolution

I have been happy with it. Its 2 +1 based program. 2 which you receive profits/ commisions and 1 part to market.

If you can afford about 70 dollars a month for the first 2-3 months in which it will build and end up paying for itself and be in profit. 4k in 12 is the goal but if you do some marketing it will come in faster.

The leaders also have an interesting GUARANTEE.. if you dont make 4kin12.

Feel free to message me or email me if you have any questions.
    [​IMG]
  5. webcashsolution

Quick update, one of the programs will be self funding in about 1 week,the other 2 , I would estimate in 2-3 weeks.

I have done about 1 hour of "work" a day ( checking emails/ emailing-welcoming new members , lol)

This has to be the easiest "set it and forget it" online opportunities out there.

If you are a pro marketer and just want easy residual income or new to online at home businesses and want to start with 1 program and not fail. This is it.

The leadership team is also about to introduce 2 other programs which will bring in more profit fast!
  6. webcashsolution

WOW I was wrong...
    It's official, I will be in profit today in one of the pograms. (Bigorilla)!
    today!
    2 new programs are going to be introduced for even more fast path to profits.

This is amazing. My skeptic wife is now raising a brow lol
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I am happy to hear you are doing well with your program. It is encouraging when you start seeing results, isn't it? [​IMG]

Do continue to give us an update now and then.

Out of curiosity, how are you getting your sign-ups, etc.? From your signature link, or something else?
  8. webcashsolution

Thanks for the well wishes.

In regards to promoting..
    I actually do minimal promoting. I send out some emails thru safelists... submit my link to search engines , mostly free promoting avenues.

One part of the RIOY system is actually a subscription for the RIOY Marketers/Promoters to do what they are good at! [​IMG] (first month free , 35 dollars a month going forward).. My site gets the hits from various traffic exchanges, link rotators etc...

The RiOY auto responder automatically follows up with all the leads., so for the most part it can be completely hands off.

But of course, I do some promoting, to help speed up the process to 4k.. wife and kids are getting impatient [​IMG]
  9. pericles

pericles New Member

Quoting: webcashsolutionOne part of the RIOY system is actually a subscription for the RIOY Marketers/Promoters to do what they are good at! (first month free , 35 dollars a month going forward).. My site gets the hits from various traffic exchanges, link rotators etc...

The RiOY auto responder automatically follows up with all the leads., so for the most part it can be completely hands off.

Totally agree with you webcashsolution, I'm still working as a doctor but I know that even without any input from me, RIOY is earning money for me. It's a worthwhile investment of money to let real professional marketeers work for you.

What I do is when I go home, I just check my email to see if anyone has gone to my page and signed up, courtesy of RIOY's advertising. Then I just send off a personal email introducing them to the system or to my 2 Squidoo lenses:
    [Links removed - Admin]

Most of them sign up within a week. It's really a very cool way to do a home business!
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: webcashsolutionThe leaders also have an interesting GUARANTEE.. if you dont make 4kin12.

so what's the guarantee?
  11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyMan
    Quoting: webcashsolution
    The leaders also have an interesting GUARANTEE.. if you dont make 4kin12.
    so what's the guarantee?

ok, so I saw the guarantee...
  12. pericles

pericles New Member

Here's the Guarantee for those who want to know:

By getting one new signup per person per month at the end of six months you will have 64 in your organization. But by the end of your twelfth month you will have 4,096 and your income will be $4,000 per month (probably much more).

I am so sure that you will be earning at least $4,000 by your thirteenth month that if you are not I will provide you with a membership certificate to an association of over 1,000 three-star and four-star condominiums where you and up to three guests can stay for one week for just $200 and you can do this every year for the rest of your life. - Karl Green

Rather interesting huh?
  13. webcashsolution

We have conference calls on Tuesdays, but this week it will be held on Wednesday due to the New Years Holiday. Times will remain at

8 PM and 11 PM, US Eastern time.

We will be discussing some new and important information so please be there if possible.

Phone Number: 641-715-3300

Entry Code: 1017393#

Recordings of these calls can be heard at 641-715-3412, Access Code 1017393#
  14. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Thanks for all the quality info....I'm going to go for it! Its January 1, 2008 and definitely time to increase my "multiple streams of income."

By the way, my name is Laura and I joined the forum today.

Happy New Year!
  15. dreed

dreed New Member

"By getting one new signup per person per month at the end of six months you will have 64 in your organization. But by the end of your twelfth month you will have 4,096 and your income will be $4,000 per month (probably much more)."

I may be slow or something or maybe there is something I am doing wromg, but how are you getting regular signups? Are you using a landing page? I promote several programs and either I am the worst referral person in the world, or just going through an unlucky period LOL. Diligence will get me there I am sure.
  16. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I've had 5 leads in 5 days from RIOY....I think that's pretty good!

Laura
  17. sorian

sorian New Member

Quoting: dreedI may be slow or something or maybe there is something I am doing wromg, but how are you getting regular signups? Are you using a landing page? I promote several programs and either I am the worst referral person in the world, or just going through an unlucky period LOL. Diligence will get me there I am sure.
    let me try to clear this up, you CAN promote your landing page yourself, but you don't have to. rioy is 3 systems, rioy its self is pretty much an advertising co-op. the other 2 systems are where the money comes from. they have everyones landing page on a url rotator. when someone gets a lead it goes to the next. as more people join there advertising budget grows and so on. in other words they build your downline for you. though promoting it yourself will speed it up ^_^

I signed up and I like it! so you know it will take 2-4 month to be making a profit over they membership fees, but then it just keeps growing.

Also they actually have 7 systems they use, 2 to begin with then after your in for awhile they give you info ect (going up step by step) on another and then sign up other rioy members under you building your downline from inside the system. the reason they use that many programs is so if 1 company they use goes under you are not screwed, and also it makes more money hehe.

Its kinda complex but you don't have to do anything (again doing so will speed it up though!) anyway my ref link is in my sig if you deside to give it a shot ;-p
  18. Casper

Casper New Member

Just for fun I did a search of this program on the rip off report website which returned nothing so It sounds like a good program too get involved in.
  19. walksonthebeach

walksonthebeach New Member

hey guys, im new to this site and im also new to internet marketing.
    i signed up for this business opportunity jus yesterday and i was wondering how to start..
    what do i need to do in trafficwave and bigorilla?
    i read about autoresponders but i dont know if i need to set it up.
    im still confused on how bigorilla and trafficwave will give me income.
    any advices you can give me to an ambitious begginer?
    thanks
  20. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi walksonthebeach....

I just signed up 2 weeks ago and had several leads within the first few days. I actually had a sign up today but that was from my own advertising.

There isn't anything you should be doing with TrafficWave or Bigorilla. I made a Squidoo lens about it [Link removed - Admin] and its on the first page of Google for certain key words.

You can start a blog and start writing about the program too.

Those programs will give you income once you get signups that RIOY will give to you.

Check out my blog because I wrote several articles and I'm am logging my progress with this program at [Link removed - Admin]

Laura