RIOY (Retire In One Year)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

janjabacac: Karl is the best....he will be paying for all
    Really folks, how cool is that?[​IMG]
  2. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

janjabacac: Congratulations Jerry and Coby. I can't wait to experience the same. I am officially in TV now and I will be sending one time deposit to Karl on Tuesday. After that I am all set to go and explode my TV business.
    Karl is the best....he will be paying for all

Let me say it again...he will be paying for all This feels great!

Hey Janja!

I'm so happy you got into TV and I have full confidence you will explode that business!

I'll go one step further to say that I cannot believe the quick learners we have in our group because I am starting to see your blogs and Squidoo lens' everywhere.

This is such an awesome team and growing pretty quickly in just 2 months!

Take care,

Laura
  3. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Well Laura we had a good teacher! LOL [​IMG]

I was so excited when I was on the first page of google yesterday! Granted it did not last very long... LOL...but it was there! Too Cool!

Seriously though thank you for all the time you have spent on your emails and tutorials they have been a big help to me.

It is so cool to be able to type in rioy and seeing most of us on the first couple of pages. I am learning alot and having a blast doing it.

RIOY is just such a great opportunity I want to be able to share it with everyone. We have got such an awesome group of people here!

Take Care All,
    Kristina
  4. janjabacac

janjabacac New Member

This is so good to hear. Our efforts are finally starting to pay off. I hope people coming by our websites will see what a wonderful opportunity RIOY is and how dramatically it can change their life.

Laura, have you already figured out what to do with all the additional money? [​IMG]
  5. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

I have noticed many of our pages in the top few pages of google too! Isn't it exciting? I have definately noticed a difference in the traffic on my sites and I know Laura's tutorials are the reason they are there! I have learned so much in the past month, I can't believe it.

On another note, I can't wait until the mail comes today. I should be getting my $300 check from RIOY!!!!!!
  6. teamer

teamer New Member

RIOY is definitely the way to go!

I will be sending my one time payment soon (hopefully within 2 weeks). What better way is there to build your organization??

I see that some people not in RIOY have spent WELL OVER $20k just to build their Trivita business (all on credit cards - OUCH!). How long will it take that person to begin seeing true profits. A LONG TIME!

Not with RIOY.
  7. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

Thats interesting teamer. I'm going to be sending my lump sum in within a few weeks also. Hint: ( Laura will be a little richer). [​IMG] She deserves it though. She is our "Upline Angel". Once that and my LSO are put in motion there will be ABSOLUTELY NO out of pocket expenses for TV. [​IMG]
  8. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Jerryjg62: Once that and my LSO are put in motion there will be ABSOLUTELY NO out of pocket expenses for TV.

Isn't that the best thing ever about RIOY?!!!
  9. Cap1107

Cap1107 New Member

I have been reading some of your posts but I still am a little lost, I have a few questions before I visit the site. I have seen ads in magazines about this program.....

What will be the start up cost before I can start making money?

What are we selling or promoting to make the money?

What are some of your beginners checks & how long did it take to make it?

I would appreciate the help & I just started my new job & I am thinking about investing a small sum so I can run my own business.

Thanks [​IMG]
  10. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Cap1107: I have been reading some of your posts but I still am a little lost, I have a few questions before I visit the site. I have seen ads in magazines about this program.....

What will be the start up cost before I can start making money?

What are we selling or promoting to make the money?

What are some of your beginners checks & how long did it take to make it?

I would appreciate the help & I just started my new job & I am thinking about investing a small sum so I can run my own business.

Hi Cap,

The amount you invest is up to you. I suggest going to my link that says "best internet home business" ....that is where I have explained the program.

RIOY is a very financially generous way to help build your business in TriVita which is a health and wellness company with top notch pharmaceutical grade products. Its one of the best companies out there where you can actually purchase customers!

Check out the link as I mentioned and let us know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Laura
  11. Cap1107

Cap1107 New Member

Thank you for this information.
  12. teamer

teamer New Member

if someone is already a member of Trvita, but wants to join rioy and set up a seperate trivita account, can they do that? would they be able to set up a new trivita account in a family member's name?

if not, could they use rioy with their current trivita account?
  13. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Not sure about setting up the seperate account. I know that if you are in Karl's downline and already a member of TV you can join RIOY to help you build that TV business. You may want to submit a support ticket to RIOY and see if the person in question is already somewhere in Karl's downline. They may know the answer to your other question as well.
  14. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Teamer I think that if they are already actively working a TV business then they would not be able to qualify for the RIOY One - Time Deposit option however they could join RIOY and become active in MFM and LSO. Those would both be great ways for them to make some extra money to put toward growing their TV business in the future.

I am however unsure about someone setting up a seperate account. I would think that you could only have one TV account per household. I would do like Coby said and send in a support ticket. The RIOY admin are great and I have never had to wait longer than a day for a response.

Hope this helps!

Hi CAPP 1107 Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you hear. Please ask as many questions as you want! We are all happy to help!

Take Care,
    Kristina
  15. teamer

teamer New Member

Thanks for the responses everyone! How would I get credit for referring someone to RIOY and they decide to use the LSO or MFM option? There doesn't seem to be any way to track sponsorship when someone uses those options. The main site for LSO and MFM only has a generic RIOY link embedded
  16. janjabacac

janjabacac New Member

Unfortunately you can't get credit for reffering someone to LSO or MFM option. You can get 20% fast start bonus only from the one time deposit (for building TV business) of the person you reffer to RIOY.
    I once opened support ticket about this and I got the answer stated above.

Also as I remember there is no option to open seperate account if you are already in TV. This is why RIOY emphasizes to sign up properly thorough the link they give you (if you want to be in RIOY downline). Once you are in, you can't change it. I don't know about another person from the same household signing up with TV.

Welcome Cap1107! I hope you found the answers in our websites.

Take care,
    Janja
  17. teamer

teamer New Member

I have seen a person in another group that has her family members in Trivita also. Does anyone know how she was able to do this? Maybe it is only possible if all positions are within the same organizational downline
  18. janjabacac

janjabacac New Member

Teamer, my advice is to contact TriVita support about this. Just ask them if there are any restrictions about how many members of the same household or family members can sign up with TV. They will give you the most acurate answer.

In my opinion I see no reason why there should be any restrictions, especailly if two family members live in their own household. But you better clear this up with TV. I am sure you can find a good solution to this.
  19. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

[Post deleted due to new RIOY admin restrictions - Admin]
  20. teamer

teamer New Member

I joined RIOY a couple weeks back and I can honestly say that I think the changes are being made too quick. Although it is still a great deal, I wish Karl would slow down a bit and stop changing things. It is getting way too confusing for people.

Since I have joined, the one time deposit plans have changed 2 times (for the worse)