RIOY (Retire In One Year)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Casper,

Thanks for the report. That is reassuring. I will pay serious attention to this program.
  2. walksonthebeach

walksonthebeach New Member

does it matter what kind of sponsor you have?

lets say there arent as active as you are.

does it he/she affect your income?

thanks again laura for your tips
  3. sorian

sorian New Member

Quoting: walksonthebeachdoes it matter what kind of sponsor you have?

lets say there arent as active as you are.

does it he/she affect your income?

thanks again laura for your tips

kinda, traffic wave has an overflow system, so say your upline has all 3 of there referral slots filled, any new referrals they get go down the line to someone in there downline (the first person that does not have all 3 positions filled) so an active sponsor can help, but is not required as RIOY advertises for everyone. but every little bit helps.

as was stated above you don't need to use any of the traffic wave services, but you by all means can if you like, i personally to promote RIOY and my other ventures, they are some really great tools. but again it is not necessary. hope that helps ^_^
  4. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Just in case anyone is interested...this program is undoubtedly the easiest program I have ever joined. My TrafficWave level 1 downline is full (I have had 3 signups) and I all ready have 212 people in my Bigorilla downline (thanks to Linda). The only thing I am paying for now is the RIOY marketing and my fast track bonuses will cover that cost for next month.

So it looks like I won't be paying anything for the first 2 months! Truly this is an awesome program!

Take care,

Laura
  5. webcashsolution

webcashsolution New Member

Welcome to RIOY Laura!

I am excited for you and congratulate you on your FAST success with RIoY !

[​IMG]
  6. webcashsolution

Quick update,

RioY is growing fast and to help answer support questions and to help build its business community. A support forum has been introduced.

http://www.rioysystem.net/forum/

If you are just a little interested, take a peak at the forum . I'm sure you will not regret it [​IMG]
  7. webcashsolution

Well,

It appears the forum is for members only... A support / community tool once you are a member! [​IMG]
  8. formvals

formvals New Member

Yes looks like it could be something good,
    I sure receive a ton of ads for them, must be a
    lot of takers, if you join let me know if it works
    as good as they claim. Thanks Val[​IMG]

[Post edited. Bold tag removed - Admin]
  9. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

You should check it out Val...they have made some major changes within the past couple of days and I really believe the program will be bigger and stronger than ever!

Definitely look into it...

Laura
  10. dhbtoo

dhbtoo New Member

I've been looking at this program, and I like what I see. What are your thoughts on it to date?

db
  11. sorian

sorian New Member

Quoting: dhbtooI've been looking at this program, and I like what I see. What are your thoughts on it to date?

I am still feeling very good about RIOY. i will admit it is kinda slow. it is not a get rich overnight thing (which is good since those never work anyway ;-p) its a program for the long run.

Though recently they have added allot of new stuff, new splash pages, new backoffice features, ect ect.

I have seen a good increase in leads since they put up the new splash pages ^_^
  12. Casper

Casper New Member

Is this program similar too edc where you not only promote software but also the program?.
  13. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi DB,

I think the RIOY system is a great program to promote.The programs within RIOY are awesome and each one of them are easy sellers just by themselves.

I've only been with RIOY since Jan 1 and now I am giving up my sign ups so they will sign with my downline. I think its a great program with lots of potential and the admin is a class act!

Take care,

Laura
  14. scottsharp

scottsharp New Member

Hi all, Saw your thread on RIOY and thought I would throw in my two cents. I've been affiliated with RIOY for two months now, and with my endless pursuit of some sort of online income satisfaction, have most certainly come to the conclusion that RIOY and everything that is associated with it ie admin, choice of affiliates and how the RIOY system operates is nothing short of refreshing!!

I have spent countless hours and need I say money searching for the quintessential golden goose, slaving away with ppc ads, traffic exchanges, safe lists and every conceivable avenue of online advertising to promote various systems found all over the gawd forsaken internet affiliate marketing community. Spent literally thousands on programs that promised the world and then some and have never seen anything like what Karl Green, Linda and the rest of the admin at RIOY have bestowed upon anyone who is so lucky to be moderately lucky to find themselves associated with.

This system has the unique ability to create enough enthusiasm that you want to get up in the morning to promote, this unto itself is a "Gift" to which I find priceless. It creates a sense of honesty where promotion by it's members becomes EASY, because what it has to offer TRULY is a conduit for people without all the guru laden abilities to actually create a lucrative and passive income over the course of a year. The beauty also lies in the fact that they don't try to SELL you on making a $1,000 per week in a month or something as ridiculous as is so prominent with a majority of web money offerings found nowadays.

Well I suppose that's enough rambling for now, I just can't say enough good about this system, I've been in two months and it's all paying for itself, (I had to do a little recruiting myself) but even if you sit on your hands and do nothing, this thing will work all by it's lonesome without hardly a nickels worth of input from you as a member.

The diversification of affiliate programs, which is one of the best line-ups of affiliates I've seen...... well there is one other program that has a pretty strong list of affiliates, but that's another story, the structure of RIOY is by far the best laid out plan on the market, and will continue to grow at an astronomical rate over the next several years. Once the masses start seeing lots of folks making a living at what we have been so lucky to get into early, they will flock to RIOY with everything they have..... no doubt.

Noticeably I could ramble about RIOY for waaay to long, so I will end this with saying

GET IN NOW It will be the best decision you ever made!! As was said earlier in this thread This is not a get rich quick scheme, approach RIOY with the intention of nurturing it like a TRUE business, it may take the six months to see light at the end of the tunnel, but remember.... it's nothing less than what the system promises. One of the hardest jobs of affiliate marketing is RETENTION, folks nowadays have a very short attention span, and a need for instant gratification, these will most definitely cause your ship to sink faster than anything within the RIOY system..... hang in there and give it a chance!!
  15. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. I have had lots of success and will be in this program for the long haul.

You do have to do your own recruiting but the admin is the top of the line and are doing everything in their power to make this a top program!

Take care,

Laura
  16. webcashsolution

Hi everyone !

Still going strong and with all the updates and support from the great team , we simply can not loose.
    Stick with it and it will come.
  17. Aspire

Aspire New Member

OK - maybe I am missing something....

It all sounds inviting and I admit that I am nibbling the hook but....

If no one purchase renewable product on a regular basis, where does the money come from if they stop signing up newbies?
  18. Aluli

Aluli New Member

Sounds like a pyridmid scheme..??
  19. Aspire

Aspire New Member

I am still cautious of the lack of sustainable on-going funding with no product.

"Pop Quiz" - open Google and put in the following words and read the thousands of explinations. The words are Difference MLM Pyramid

There are a lot of great ethical companies out there allowing people to change their lives. I finally found one which suited my needs that had a high demand product that saved money, as well as offering a great compensation plan. The high demand product gave me the security in knowing that they will be around for a while ($100,000,000 a year company turnover also is reassuring)

Here is the challenge to the promoters of this thread:

Prove that it is legit and not a pyramid and I will join. When I join I will promote it on my FM Radio Station .
  20. sorian

sorian New Member

RIOY its sellf is an advertising coop. the money paid to RIOY is used to advertise to get every one new members under them.

The programs rioy uses is where you gain the income from. they are monthly subscription sites with forced matrix comp plans. aka MLM aka Network marketing. There are NOT pyramid scheme as they offer legit products and services for your monthly subscription.

The first prgoram they use is traffic wave. They give you autoresponder, FFA campaigns, banner campaigns.. and other such usefull services for internet marketers.

the second is the online ad network (TOAN) in TOAN you can post text ads (unlimited number) that get displayed on the owners network of sites that are fairly high traffic.

Thats the 2 main programs RIOY uses. there are others that are optional and they siggest not joining them till you are making enough from the others to fund it.

With all that said I left rioy as there advertising was producing no results, nor was my own advertising. I don't think RIOY is a bad program in fact i love the concept. I think it would work well for someone thats good at promoting them selfs but it seems i am not.

So in short it is legit and a good concept but seems it was not for me.