RIOY (Retire In One Year)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. janjabacac

janjabacac New Member

Wow, the last paragraph just blew me away [​IMG] RIOY keeps getting better and better! I will definitively go for this one.

Why would anyone want to save their money in the bank for few percent of profit in a years time, when we have MFM???!!! I just don't get it. It is a money back guarantee!

Thank you for the info Coby. You just brightened my day [​IMG]
  2. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Teamer I think the part in Coby's post about the One-Time Deposit has confused you a little bit. It's no problem!..LOL... Karl Green has several excellent opportunites!

However the One-Time Deposit that Coby was just referring to is the One-Time Deposit that you can choose to make in the MFM program.

With this new option Karl is offering to send you checks that would start 36 months from when you send in your One Time Deposit of $1000.00. The checks would be for 12,000.00 a month for a 40 year time span. Karl asks that if you choose this option that you put in the comments box on the MFM page - 12K in 3 year plan.

The One-Time Deposit offer that is tripled in a years time and determines when and how much RIOY sends you to help build you TV business is still the same as it was yesterday.

Karl Green and the RIOY system have several different options to choose from that are all very rewarding.

Take Care All,
    Kristina
  3. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

teamer: Since I have joined, the one time deposit plans have changed 2 times (for the worse)

Wow! Karls promises to give 3 times your original investment, and checks for $300 for 25 months or checks for $200 for 50 months and this is worse??? I'm actually a little shocked by that comment. I'd love to hear of another program that gives you money like that in order to build your business.

I believe the above changes were probably wiser decisions on the turn around time and most likely Karl was advised by his accountants on those decisions.

The latter part of Coby's email refers to an additional program, not a change. I don't see anything wrong with that at all!

Laura
  4. teamer

teamer New Member

Yes, I did misunderstand
  5. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Sorry if I confused you teamer! I was a little confused after the call last night too. There was just so much information! As far as I know the TV deposits are still the same. The deposits for the new program LHN are what I am unsure about.
  6. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

The recorded conference call from tuesday has been posted in the back office, so you all can hear the call for yourself now.
  7. CharlesBoose

CharlesBoose New Member

Hi Everyone,

I just went to the RIOY back office and listened to the latest call and what I got out of it was this:

If you are in RIOY and pay your monthly fee,
    and your are in TV,
    and you have sent in your one time payment to RIOY of at least $500. up to $50,000.

Usually in months 10, 11, and 12 Karl will send you back whatever your initial one time payment was for at least 3 times what you paid in the 1st year guaranteed, but if you go to your RIOY back office and join the new program LHN from there as a distributor under him on the LHN $100. autoship he will deduct $500. from your month 10 payback and start sending you almost immediately $100. a month for 36 months to cover your LHN autoship. This means he will be sending you $3600. for $500. and you can start immediately, so I did. I signed up for LHN and will be getting my first $100. check from Karl soon plus 35 more for a total of 3 years.

This is unbeatable! I urge any RIOY TV one timers to do the same.
    It don't get any better than this.[​IMG]

Take care,
    See you soon,

Charles
  8. CharlesBoose

CharlesBoose New Member

Oops- I forgot

As always also send a help support ticket with who you are and your IDs, sign up date and whatever so they know exactly what you are doing. It always helps.[​IMG]

Charles[​IMG]
  9. teamer

teamer New Member

How is it that a certain team could call themselves the fastest growing team in Trivita? I see they have about 27 people after a few months. Does that really constitute the fastest growing team or is it just senseless hype?
  10. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

teamer: How is it that a certain team could call themselves the fastest growing team in Trivita? I see they have about 27 people after a few months. Does that really constitute the fastest growing team or is it just senseless hype?

To tell you the truth, I don't know. I haven't seen anywhere that you can compare your teams to others, so how would they know? I'm not sure though.
  11. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

teamer: How is it that a certain team could call themselves the fastest growing team in Trivita? I see they have about 27 people after a few months. Does that really constitute the fastest growing team or is it just senseless hype?
    You watch commercials on TV teamer. You don't believe everything you see there, right? This is basically the same thing.[​IMG]

I'm more interested in our RIOY team. And we KNOW its growing!

I just received 3 leads in the last 5 days and thats the fastest I've been getting them.

And now the program is expanding even more! [​IMG]
  12. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

The RIOY system is just Amazing! Karl Green wants his members to be successful. The 2 new programs that he is now offering his members are really amazing.

What Karl is suggesting for his present RIOY members to be involved in LHN is this. You would need to go into your back offce in RIOY and click on the link that will allow you to join LHN under Karl Green. Once you have signed up and placed your $100.00 product order then you will recieve an email from LHN. Your LHN welcome email will have your ID# and password as well as your referral link.

You would then open a support ticket in your RIOY back office and send RIOY your LHN information the easiest way and to be sure that they have everything would be to copy and paste it into the support ticket. Once RIOY recieves your support ticket you will get an email letting you know that they have recieved your information.

The RIOY admin is going to turn around and send you $100.00 to cover your LHN products and you will continue to recieve the $100.00 for products for 36 months. RIOY is also extending the $100.00 for products in TV to 36 months.

A small change has bee made as RIOY is only going to send you $100 for your products in both LHN and TV for a maximum of 36 months. Karl feels that after 36 months you will be making enough money to afford your own products! This seems reasonable to me.

Now what Karl is doing for his members so that we do not have to come up with another deposit is to subtract $500.00 from our 10th month where it is tripled in a years time. So if you sent in $1500.00 one time deposit then you would recieve $1000.00 in month 10 and $1500.00 in month 11 and 12. This also seems to be very fair minded of Karl in my opinion.

The second new option that he has come up with is the MF plan called $12,000.00 in 3 year plan. The way this works is you send a one time $1000.00 deposit to Karl and in 3 years or 36 months he will send you $12,000.00 a month for 40 years. Should anyone decide to participate in this option you need to clearly state in the comments on the MFM page that yu want to participate in the 3 yr $12,000 plan.

Please remember anytime you send a deposit in to clearly state what it is for.

Once again Karl Green has blown my mind! LOL...[​IMG] The RIOY admin truly want to see their members succeed!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! [​IMG]

Take Care All,

Kristina
  13. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Add me to the list of true believers! I can now attest to the honesty of the RIOY system. I received my first $300 check in the mail and I am off to the bank and then to purchase customers. [​IMG] Plus the product I got the other day has just been reimbersed by Karl and RIOY! I am so happy and excited. This is an amazing way to build a business.
  14. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

sienna322: I received my first $300 check in the mail and I am off to the bank and then to purchase customers. Plus the product I got the other day has just been reimbersed by Karl and RIOY! I am so happy and excited. This is an amazing way to build a business.
    You see folks. This is how you want to get started in a business. Have a true downline builder that pays for everything! Coby can now obtain customers for free after receiving products for free![​IMG]
  15. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

I put my check in the bank and my customers will be here in the morning!![​IMG]
  16. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

I just checked my RIOY backoffice. Changes to the MFM and LSO programs:

1. Original MFM program discontinued. People already in it can stay in it. This was the one where if you put in $1,000.00 a year you would receive $5,000.00 a month in 2 years.

2. New and only MFM program going forward is the $1,000.00 deposit for $12,000.00 in 3 years.

3. The new LSO plan (again if you are already in the old plan you can stay in it) is that if you send in say $1,000.00 you will now receive 20% instead of 25% but it will last 3 years instead of 2. In other words send in $1,000.00 and you will receive $200.00 a month for 36 months starting in 60 days after deposit is received. Old plan was 6 times the amount back. New plan gets you 7.2 times back but in 3 years instead of 2.

Just saw this in the backoffice this morning folks. If any clarification is necessary either check your backoffice or ask here. [​IMG]
  17. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

Also, in the $12,000.00 a month for 40 year plan, each member can have 2 subscriptions. [​IMG]
  18. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

[Post deleted due to new RIOY admin restrictions - Admin]
  19. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

sienna322: I also read that it is not a one time deposit of $1000 like it was stated on the call for the 12K in 3 years plan. You have to deposit $1000 every three years to keep it going longer than 36 months.
    You read right Coby! Imagine having to send in $1,000.00 after receiving $12,000.00! Ouch......Not.[​IMG]
  20. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Still waiting for the new program (LHN) to come up in the RIOY back office. I wish they would get that done so we could have a better idea of how things will work!