RIOY (Retire In One Year)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by westfam11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

sienna322: Still waiting for the new program (LHN) to come up in the RIOY back office. I wish they would get that done so we could have a better idea of how things will work!

Me too Coby! There is so much going on with RIOY, TriVita and the new programs.

The best part about it is they are practically free if you do it the right way with Karl! We are so lucky!

Take care,

Laura
  2. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

The info for LHN is now in the RIOY back office. On the call Karl had said he would place 2 people under you in LHN, I did not see that listed anywhere on the site though, so not really sure how it will work. The one good thing I did notice is that, if you have already sent your deposit for TV and you join LHN you can start receiving your checks for both TV and LHN in 30 days. So if you are waiting for your checks to begin for TV, they can start sooner if you join LHN!
  3. CharlesBoose

CharlesBoose New Member

Hi Everybody,

Yes, the new additions to RIOY are exciting and amazing at the same time. So I signed up for LHN halfway through the conference call. The great part is that Karl will now be sending me $400. checks every month instead of the $300. checks which I am now getting. What a great way to help your members. Karl is amazing! This will completely cover my product costs in LHN every month for years to come.

If any of you are waiting for the monthly checks to start for your TV purcases from RIOY take a look at this which is posted in the new RIOY back office on the link where it says: I'm already a member of RIOY.:

Plus if you are currently waiting for several months for your monthly checks to begin, guess what? Your wait is over. As soon as you signup for LHN and let us know in support, Karl will have your entire check sent out the very next month, including the TV portion. So signing up for LHN may in fact speed up receipt of your check for TV product and MAP customers.

Karl and RIOY are constantly striving to make things easier and more profitable for all RIOY members. These are the most generous offers I have ever seen.

Take care,
    Charles
  4. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

[Post deleted due to new RIOY admin restrictions - Admin]
  5. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hey Coby!

I've been seeing you and Kristina all over the internet these days....great job!

I'll be getting my check out ASAP. I want this to last!!!!

Take care,

Laura

[Post edited due to new RIOY admin restrictions - Admin]
  6. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Thanks Laura, I have been trying![​IMG] I will be making my deposit as well. I already did the lso, but I want to do the other as well. I was just hoping to wait until I had received the lso money first. Take care.
  7. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

sienna322: Thanks Laura, I have been trying! I will be making my deposit as well. I already did the lso, but I want to do the other as well. I was just hoping to wait until I had received the lso money first. Take care.

Hey Coby....it did come as a surprise but it is what it is. Its still an amazing offer and if anyone wants to do it they should do it now!!!

I signed up for LHN last night so here goes another stream of income....what more could you ask for. We have Karl's investment opportunities, TriVita and now LHN!!!

Show me the something better and I will sign up.

Take care,

Laura
  8. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

I agree Laura, RIOY cannot be beat with anything else out there right now!

I am also now a 1 star BA in RIOY[​IMG]
  9. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Congratulations Coby!!
  10. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Thanks Laura! I have been trying to get this wonderful opportunity out there!!

I hope things are going ok in Florida for you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Take care,
    Kristina
  11. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

I got 2 more leads and one upgraded to marketer already! People are really seeing what an amazing opportunity RIOY is!
  12. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

sienna322: I am also now a 1 star BA in RIOY
    Yay! Coby the 1 Star BA! My leads have been picking up too. This Squidoo and posting on forums stuff works![​IMG] Now I have to join LHN.
  13. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Jerryjg62:
    Yay! Coby the 1 Star BA! My leads have been picking up too. This Squidoo and posting on forums stuff works! Now I have to join LHN

Lots of 1 star BA's on our team and we just started in July!!! I feel pretty good about that.

Jerry....there is so much to marketing but you guys are getting a feel for how it works. I'm so proud of all the Squidoo lens', blogs, websites. It is so impressive how you all are catching on.

I look forward to the day that I can spend more time to learn and teach more about this stuff.

RIOY is such an easy program to promote and its getting better with the new programs that Karl provides us for free. Have you ever heard of anything like that???? No way.

RIOY is it.

Take care,

Laura
  14. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

I found a squidoo group on page 1 of a google search for RIOY. I thought those of you with lenses may want to join. I am the only lens in there right now!

http://www.squidoo.com/groups/RIOY
  15. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

sienna322: found a squidoo group on page 1 of a google search for RIOY. I thought those of you with lenses may want to join. I am the only lens in there right now!

I saw it Coby and added my lens....thanks. Its amazing how quickly you go down in the rankings when you don't work at it.

I am taking a break but will be back in full force. All of you are definitely taking over and doing an amazing job.

We have such an amazing group of people.

Take care,

Laura
  16. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

RIOY has made some changes but they are for the good of the company!

Karl has done away with the MFM as you all know. He is also doing away with the triple your deposit in a years time. So where you would triple in months 10, 11, and 12 that is no more!

The only one time deposit is 1500.00 and this gets you in to both LHN and Trivita with a 350.00 monthly check for products and 3 customers for 36 months! This is it folks! This is the new program. So no more 500 - 2500 it is a one time 1500.00 for both programs. If you have someone that is international then it would be a one time 500.00 option for LHN either way you will start recieving your checks in 30 days!

I know these are big changes but we have to look at from Karl's prospective. He has his reasons for doing this and if you were not on the call then you missed hearing his explanatin but it all boils down to the fact that he wants to be able to keep his word to his members! That is all that I am going to say about it for now. I admire him for making these changes even though some of us are going to be left behind. I am included in the being left behind to so I am not just saying this. I truly believe that Karl is doing what is best for the longevity of this amazing RIOY program.

Karl believes that the LHN program is going to replace the tripling in a years time so we will just have to take his word for this. I am going to do just that!

Karl green and the RIOY admin have created this unique and very profitable program for it's members! I know that there are some people that are not going to like these changes but look at it from the jar half full prospective we are still going to have help and support from RIOY to help us grow and build not one but 2 very profitable businesses!

It is getting late I am tired and my mind is going 90 to nothing..LOL so I am going to end this post now but I am going to end it saying this the changes that we learned about tonight are going to help us have a strong and reliable RIOY program tommorrow and in the future.

This program is going to be here for the long haul and Karl has made the necessary changes to ensure that.

I hope everyone has a terrific evening! [​IMG]

Take Care All,
    Kristina
  17. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

I added my lens to the group Coby Thanks! [​IMG]
  18. sienna322

sienna322 New Member

Kris Crosby: I added my lens to the group Coby Thanks!

Just the next step in taking over the internet[​IMG]
  19. Jerryjg62

Jerryjg62 New Member

Kris Crosby: RIOY has made some changes but they are for the good of the company!

Karl has done away with the MFM as you all know. He is also doing away with the triple your deposit in a years time. So where you would triple in months 10, 11, and 12 that is no more!

The only one time deposit is 1500.00 and this gets you in to both LHN and Trivita with a 350.00 monthly check for products and 3 customers for 36 months! This is it folks! This is the new program. So no more 500 - 2500 it is a one time 1500.00 for both programs. If you have someone that is international then it would be a one time 500.00 option for LHN either way you will start recieving your checks in 30 days!
    Well at least Karl is giving me some new Squidoo material. And I did join LHN last night. [​IMG]
  20. success9

success9 New Member

Hello,

I have been looking at RIYO for a few months now. I like the plan but I don't like the idea that we don't get paid the 60% enroller bonus, which would be $60 on a $100 order plus if I want the car bonus I would have to refer people out side of RIYO since we don't get credit for signing up people in LHN, karl does.
    Platinum Car Payment Bonus: to qualify, purchase $100.00 of product and have 10 personally sponsored "Active" Gold Distributors each commission month

So If I have 10 people sign up through RIYO, I will miss $600 in enrollers bonus with LHN and miss the car bonus. Please help me understand. Thanks
    Dave

[ Continued at: RIOY (Retire In One Year) continued.... ]