Risk Free Profit / Sure Bet Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Aegist, May 15, 2006.

1. Aegist New Member

Risk Free Profit is a business opportunity which offers a few methods of making money. Sports Arbitrage is the primary means, made available through its product SureBetPro. SureBetPro is subscribed to for $139 US per month, and that subscription provides you with alerts on thousands of arbitrage opportunities per month on which you can trade and make steady money.

With that subscription you are also a member and can sell or refer new people into the program, building a 2x15 matrix MLM business.

Even more is included, and it is well worth looking into. Has anyone had any experience with RFP or SBP yet?

Shane
  2. khalak New Member

I've been using RFP/SBP for about 4 months now. I make an average return of 1-1.5% per week on my principal trading. They also have a professional traders pool, which if you are an active member you can place an amount of money with them for 12 months, compounding or non-compounding. That averages about 3% a week.

I haven't done anything to build up the matrix side of it, but there does seem to be a huge potential there.
  3. Aegist New Member

So no one else at this forum has anything to say about this program? Or arb trading in general? From my research into the topic it seems like a viable work at home concept. You just need to have the cash and the time to trade, but if you want to work from home, then this will allow you to do that, at your own leisure. No boss, no commitments, only your own desire to make money.
  4. nafenisr New Member

I've talked to someone at their email support and asked them if I would have to sit and stare at my computer screen all day waiting for "arbs" to come through. Their reply was, "This is definitely a full-time business if you want to make serious money" or something to that effect. I thought it would be fun to do in my spare time, but I'm not going to sit on my ass all day waiting for an arb or two to come through. I don't like to spend much more than an hour or two at the computer every day.
  5. salted_veg New Member

Hey Aegist,
    Just found this forum, and I see you here. Seem like you have been around in a few forums.

Nafenisr,
    Yes, you do need to spend time and capital to make money from sports arbitrage. If you can only afford 1 or 2 hours per day, of course it is not very ideal, but if you have high capital, it is still possible to make some extra money.
  6. Aegist New Member

Hi nafenisr,
    In my experience arbitrage is a 'background' activity. That is, I leave my arb alert software running in the background while I do other things. There is no need to actively wait for arbs. However there is of course work which needs to be done. There is a lot to learn in the beginning, and that is the vast majority of the work. It has a steep learning curve. After that the only work you see is the few minutes it takes to place a trade, your account keeping (very important) and then the occasional money moving and new bookmaker scouting.

The amount of work involved really depends on how large your bank roll is because the more money you have, the more bookmakers you can cover, the more arbs you can get, the more arbs you are trading etc. Obviously the advantage is that with more money available and more arbs being traded, you are making considerably more money too.
  7. Aegist New Member

Quoting: salted_vegHey Aegist,
    Just found this forum, and I see you here. Seem like you have been around in a few forums.
    Hi salted veg, yeah, i've been a bit of a forum junky for quite some time now [IMG]
  8. zack272 New Member

Quoting: AegistSo no one else at this forum has anything to say about this program? Or arb trading in general? From my research into the topic it seems like a viable work at home concept. You just need to have the cash and the time to trade, but if you want to work from home, then this will allow you to do that, at your own leisure. No boss, no commitments, only your own desire to make money.

I have been arb trading for about 8 months now, after been educated on: www.sportsarbitrageguide.com, and this is what I have to say: Arb trading is the most exciting, blissful and pleasant job I have ever done[IMG], and believe me I've done quite few jobs in my nearly half a century life. No boss, no a***holes, no bullies to deal with, no overheads, no tax to pay work when you want pack it in when you want the only investment is a short study, time, and the biggest factor: Capital. I started with a very small capital and my capital has gradually grown. I'm making an averarge profit of 1.5% with a variance of 0.25%. Not a lot obviously but at the end of the day it all adds up. All these is not to say that arbing is a bed of roses because it isn't. There are risks and whoever tells you otherwise is either ignorant or is trying to sell you something. I've lost money at the beginning, because I did not read the bookies rules, placed the wrong arbs, and did not check the integrity of a bookmaker. However, I've learnt from my mistakes and I haven't lost any money for at least the past 5 months. My long term aim is to make enough income so I can afford to make arb trading my only job and for that I need a large capital but where ever there is a will there is a way[IMG]
  9. panamajim New Member

Do not sign up or have anything to do with Risk Free Profit and their product Sure Bet Pro. They stiffed me for over a thousand dollars in their Member Only Pool and they blame the prevailing Bush administratin for not paying members back.
    If you live in the US it is illegal to bet online and fudning yur books is near impossible.
    Anyone who says they are making money on this scam wants you to sign up and is a liar.
    I have never posted before buy wish to wrn anyone to stay, far, far away.
  10. WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Agreed,

Ever since gov. banned online gambling, many companies have used this excuse not to pay, RiskFreeProfits was just one of the first, and frankly, they had not paid before new law went into effect, so indeed, they are the crooks.
  11. Aegist New Member

panamajim: Do not sign up or have anything to do with Risk Free Profit and their product Sure Bet Pro. They stiffed me for over a thousand dollars in their Member Only Pool and they blame the prevailing Bush administratin for not paying members back.
    If you live in the US it is illegal to bet online and fudning yur books is near impossible.
    Anyone who says they are making money on this scam wants you to sign up and is a liar.
    I have never posted before buy wish to wrn anyone to stay, far, far away.
    You won't find any arguments here. When that original post was made (over two years ago now) their arbitrage software was working well and there were no complaints at that time.

Since then they have stopped paying the trading pool (this happened quite a long time ago now really), and since then I haven't seen the software, but it seems as if they don't maintain it or anything, so it is probably worthless now too.

There are plenty of far better arbitrage trading software options available on the market, and anyone signing up with Risk Free Profit is only going to find themselves very disappointed.

Shane
  12. pumice New Member

Aegist, I agree...

I am one who has waited in vain for pool payment of the 'seed' $600, plus several months worth of pool payments.

How well I remember the day Pinnacle Sports dropped U.S. residents, followed thereafter by the Neteller shutdown for same. Thank you, US Congress for the add to the Port Security bill...

One wonders how much revenue could be added to the U.S. coffers with a legal, regulated and taxed online wagering industry in the U.S. All of the Vegas companies have the software ready to go.

Thanks for the memories! (Chuckles under his breath)

pumice
  13. WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Agreed, we got screwed by both RiskFree and U.S. gov. Sad, but they should try and run the govenment and not our lives like they do denying online gambling, but pushing lotteries in every state, go figure. lol

Success to all, Mike