Rus Dalby Note Network ....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by seraffa, May 6, 2006.

1. CSGWAHM New Member

Pete.....I'm sorry you bought into this, too. Let us now how it turns out for you. Good luck!

Dana
  2. Atomizer New Member

We too got ripped off with this company. Set the materials back and never got money back and they called everyday 3 times a day. Finally got mad and told them to never call again. Of course they did.
  3. BeAChampion New Member

zaphire97: This is total BS. Research Russ Dalbey in Google and you will find the answer.
    I personally don't know much on Russ Dalby but searching in search engines on people to do research is not always going to tell the whole story.

You many times will see negative information on people, products, companies etc. that isn't true because anyone can post anything that will come up in a search engine.

Some marketers create negative info on purpose to draw buyers away from their competition.
  4. makemoneyonline New Member

TheChampion: Some marketers create negative info on purpose to draw buyers away from their competition.
    Search google and you will see multiple complaints of russ dalbey and his cash flow business. Don't even waste your money on this scam.
  5. rennn New Member

HI

I"m new here and am finding this forum great. Wish I had known about it yrs before and countless business 'flop' opportunties later.
    Let it be known, I'm a worker, not someone that doesn't try the programs for a few months anyway...

I did Dalby's program and bought mentoring which was $1000 extra. It was a 6 wk program. It was mainly having someone work out a step by step plan of how to find notes. I did everything he said and sent out 1000 postcards through a system which cost a lot in postage, etc. The only calls I got back were people trying to sell me something else!!!

This was an utter disappointment. I think it really is based on luck, as you are sending out loads of postcards to people who aren't necessarily the right public. I also placed ads in craigslist. No replies. My mentor said my case was unusual and to get at it. I basically told him where to go...

I can't believe he's still selling this program, with all th e bad press about it.

Maybe it works for some with great connections or extremely good luck....

Renn
  6. happywife Gold Member

Hi Renn,

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience and lost so much money. I have no idea whatsoever what this "note" business is about. Sounds strange. Anyway, I do hope you've found something worthwhile for you.

There are ways to make money from home without having to rely on "luck" or "great connections." [IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  7. rennn New Member

Thanks for the sentiments 'happy wife'. I have a few things in the works, but it's very new to tell how they will go. That's also why I'm here. To check things out. I'm looking forward to reading what other's post.

Have a good day,

Ren
  8. happywife Gold Member

You're welcome! [IMG] Enjoy the reading. It's amazing how much you can learn that way.

Blessings,
    Angie
  9. lilmama0500 New Member

To opendomain,

I AGREE completely! Im tired of sites making things seem simple and easy and profitable to get people interested, then people buy into it and realize that it was all a lie and theyve likely wasted their hard earned dollars! They then go online and let people know its a scam and the scammers then go online and blame the person who bought the program for not being successful because they didnt WORK HARD ENOUGH, when the business itsekf, described the process as EASY! The honest truth is that if they had been HONEST in the first place about all the work involved, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT/BUSINESS, in the first place. I wish I could find an honest, upfront business but doubt its possible
  10. prefamous New Member

I got russ dalby program on amazon.com and I got to say it's not fair for you call it a scam simply because you couldn't sell a note or find one. I happen to know that real estate agents sell notes all the time, this a real business. He makes sound real easy on the infomercial I know but what you got realize is he is trying to sell you his course, and to expect a huge financial windfall with no investment at all of both money and time is just Naive.
  11. prefamous New Member

Also I would like to point out to the people that call it a scam that it does say in the books you get with the course (ON PAGE 26 of the step one book) That lack of capital to continually market your business is one the obstacles you'll face.
  12. randoskie New Member

My mind set was, Im going to do this. I tried to talk my bro into doing it also but he says maybe that would work in a good economy but not now. I told him u have to understand the power of your mind, if you think you cant do it u cant, if u think u can then u can. He just laughed. Well I sent him the proof, the $4,000 contract I signed with the investor. Now he wont reply my email. Hes doing construction in another state making $16 an hour just like I was untill a few yrs ago when the housing market took a crap almost overnight. My unemployment dollars dried up. I sold my Pick up for seed money to start this Russ Dalbey venture. I cudnt afford to give this a mamby pamby effort. I started a month ago, made my first deal for $4,000 It would have taken me 2 months of doing const to make that after taxes and tool repair and buying sawblades and gas and lunch etc. And working in a dirty noisy dangerous invirement with a bipolar obnoxious boss. But doing the Dalbey work was enjoyable, listening to my favorite music, printing and stuffing envelopes, negotiating with the note holders. If you want to find a home based business where u can kick back, play ur xbox and the money will roll in, u will get what u deserve, squat.
  13. randoskie New Member

rennn
    Dear Renn, You gave up, that makes you a loser. It worked for me me cuz I was desperate, I was determined an motivate, 4 young kids and a young wife with no income. I knew I cud do it, if I failed I would get up and do it again untill I Did it. I put in some serious effort and got my first deal in the first month. If your going to give up when u meet the first obstical then you deserve to be poor. Your negative attitude will get you nowhere in life and only bring down the hopes and dreams of others that listen to your whiny complaining. Learn about motivation and commitment and your mind power, If you start out thinking I dont think this is going to work, it wont guaranteed. I hope you get over your negative attitude and learn how to win.
  14. randoskie New Member

It was 3 Am I cudnt sleep, stressing over no job & no money, only thing on TV was this Russ Dalbey selling some work at home scam. After the 30 minute program I was convinced it was a great opportunity. For a week I devoured every word in his bookletts, listened to the tapes countless times. I purchased a list of hoteholders and spent 2 weeks printing and stuffing envelopes. I got 5 calls, 1 guy had a $32K note and expressed interest in selling. I found an investor online and he said he cud pay $24,000 on it. I called the seller and told him we cud pay him $20,000 Cash. I thought for sure he wud tell me where to stick my offer. But he asks how does this work. I told him I wud send him som papers to sign, a title company wud do a search, it wud be put in escrow and the title company wud cut u a check directly. He said he wud talk it over with his wife. 2 days later he calls and says I want to sell but I need $21,500 I tell him, we got $20,000 in cash. He asks wud I hav to pay any fees out of the 20K I say we pay all fees. After a few seconds of silence, he says OK lets do. I stayed calm and said OK I will send u the paperwork, u get it back to me and well get this going. But this wasnt easy as pie, it took a lot of studying, mailing and determination, if I had'nd made a sale with this mailing I wud do another mailing and another. Now I willl start calling these note holders. Dont let these negative whiners destroy your enthusiam and dreams because they wudnt put in a serious effort, because they quit after the first obsticle. Russ Dalbeys $40 course is all u need, but if you quit, then your the loser.
  15. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

makemoneyonline: Anyone who has had success, please let us know.
    I had success in getting his book FOR FREE!

I don't know how it happened, but the book was delivered to me, and I didn't pay for it!!

It's still worthless, so I guess I got eggzackly what I paid for.

makemoneyonline: Just be glad that you didn't pay for it. I wasted money on this crap scam
    I am!
    I didn't!!

Sorry you did though...
  16. randoskie New Member

The reason I had such fast success is because I sent personalized letters, I took Russ Dalbeys contact letter and made it better, with a color photo of 2 stacks of money. I wud jus type in each persons name and hit print, over and over, I also had the option of getting peel off labels for my envelopes off the list I purchased, But I thought that was just too cheesy, it wud hav saved me a few days labor though, but I knew I wanted a personalized envelope and letter to grab their attention and make them feel special. If u send out some funky post cards it will get trashed I promise u that, but if you have a personalized letter the person is much more likely to read every word and give it som consideration. I also got a toll free number, many people dont want to make a long distance call if they hav to pay for it. When I did get a call I was friendly and I knew wat I was talking about cuz I studied the course many times. And I had my worksheet at arms length with the questions I needed to know, I let them know I had a list of about 12 questions I needed to have answered b4 I cud giv them a cash quote. Soon I will send out more letters these same people, and I have purchased a new list to market too, can you imagine if I gave this a half ass effort and now I wud be writing about how its a scam just like u whiners. I will admit this though. Russ Dalbey is not being truthfull about how much work this takes, and going down to the courthouse to get names is slow and tedius, so what if their free, how much is your time worth? Do You really want to spend days down there doing that? But if Russ Dalbey said this was a lot of work and you will have to spend several hundred dollars to get started, and you had to learn how to be a salesman and deal with rejection and failure b4 u succeed, but, you will get rich. I will bet he wudnt sell half as many as the find em list em and cash ur checks pitch. Several of my notes I listed on the Dalbey investor site I never had a response, but did I quit? I got online and found investors and got my first note sold that way, most people wud have given up at that point. You can show people the way to riches but you can make them work, or was that a horse to water? Anyway this system works dont believe these whiney losers that quit prematuraly, and for sure dont listen to them, it wont work for them bcuz they quit. However if you are willing to work hard and develope a detemined mindset and study the course like your life depended on it and never give up, you will get rich, I just started and made more money in a few weeks than in 6 months at my Construction job. Im wasting time here, I will get back to work.
  17. FreeCashMan Active Member

Just like great deals on distress properties, prior to the housing bust, real estate note deals are out there, but it's not a cake walk of a business.

I'm sure the sales presentation makes it appear to be easier than what it is. And it is about marketing and find those that fit the deal you are looking for, so being able to consistently market is important. Naturally it's going to become frustrating after spending significant money on the product and marketing and not having the kind of results they gave you the impression you would have.

Accordingly, he can keep selling the stuff, which is where he's really making his money these days, because it's not a scam due to a failure of one to succeed as one perceived they would.

Now is it an over priced, excessively hyped up, promised of fortune in real estate business kit, with an upgrade for direct consulting. Apparently so based on the plethora of complaints.

But even given that, it does not mean that some can't take the info and make it work for them, as has been noted.
  18. judgmentbuy New Member

I used to own the domain notebuy.com - And tried the note business. The big problem is most notes are worth nothing. In the good old days, a second on a house or a boat was good, as prices were increasing. Now with houses upside down, very few notes are worth something.
  19. Mazzini Auto New Member

I was involved with teddy hansons note broker course.

It was basically, you had to buy ads in pennysavers and such and submit deals on his website.

I tried and FAILED miserably.
  20. makemoneyonline New Member

The main problem I had with Russ Dalbey was that his office wouldn't stop phoning me. day after day after day!!! One time I finally talked to them and they asked for my credit card number over the phone so that they could sign me up for personal mentoring..which I politely told them I wasn't interested in. The man was persistant and got angry at me for not giving him my credit card. Needless to say I was done with this program after that.