Samurai Stealth Cloaker question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jadimon, Nov 7, 2008.

1. jadimon

jadimon New Member

A question regarding Samurai Stealth Cloaker.

I bought it and set it up on several campaigns through adwords ppc.

When I try to use the link (I'm using the masked frame) I go to a window asking for my user name and password for my IX web hosting account.

I can't seem to take this password protection off and IX web hosting can't offer me a solution. Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance! James [​IMG]
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi James,

I wouldn't use any sort of cloaking for any reason.

Google doesn't like it when you use it on your sites. Forum members - at least those who don't know you - will be far less likely to trust you if they see any sort of deception such as cloaking.

In practice the intent doesn't matter much. The perception of those viewing a cloaked link is what really matters. It creates suspicion.

Personally, I don't click cloaked links (hope that helps). I'm always afraid that a Klingon Bird-of-Prey will decloak and blow my Visa card to bits (any Star Trek fans out there?).

~Newbie Shield~
  3. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Newbie Shield: I'm always afraid that a Klingon Bird-of-Prey will decloak and blow my Visa card to bits (any Star Trek fans out there?).

Sad -- really sad...[​IMG]

Don't you know? The bird of prey would have to wait for the three nanosecond cycling window that the average Visa card emits, unless of course you're lucky enough to have one of the newer M-5 multitronic Visas with the stealth window emitter.