SBI vs OWM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by namethatcandy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mountainmom5 Gold Member

yahia: But if you can not afford it I would start with OWM, then SBI. With OWM you'd know what works and what doesn't without having to spend any money, then you can take the profitable campaigns and build a one-theme site around it and point all your OWM links to it.
    Starting with OWM as a newbie is only going to be confusing. I have used both and would never recommend OWM for someone that is just starting out.

With SBI it is different as a complete newbie can start with that and learn all about SEO as they build a site.

yahia: Just a suggestion for the experts Angie and Viola to expand upon, this is not my strength point anymore. I am more into traffic arbitrage with CPA offers now.
    I admit I don't know everything about CPA offers, but the little bit of experience I have had is that you have to know what you're doing to get accepted into those offers and most newbies are not going to get anywhere with it unless they know how to build a web page or blog and how to get traffic to it.

EVERYTHING takes time on the internet - I have yet to hear of someone just starting out and making big bucks (with the exception of a few people that did that with a very high dollar mlm business I was with for a few years)

Thanks for sharing but I have to disagree with you..... For someone just starting out I still say SBI is the way to go. [IMG]
  2. yahia Member

3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

yahia: You are the expert
    haha - not by a long shot!![IMG]
  4. happywife Gold Member

Hi Yahia,

I see Viola has already answered sufficiently, but I would just add that you would be surprised with how much you can accomplish in only a short time each week - if you stay focused during that short time. [IMG]

I actually find that I get MORE done when I'm on a tight schedule than when I have heaps of free time. I'm one of those types. Grin.

Bottom line - in my view, it is always best to be building toward a solid business than to be frittering your time on flash in the pan stuff. But again, that's just my opinion. [IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  5. workonlinedad New Member

I will have to tell you that SBI was way to complex for me. It really was. I found my teacher Eric gives it all to you for Free without the complex training.

Of course he has the upsells for the good stuff, but if you are just starting out free is the way to go.
  6. happywife Gold Member

Hi John,

Sorry to hear you found SBI too complex for you. It is the best and simplest business building program I've found for someone wanting to create a long term successful online business.

I absolutely adore "free," but for me, free was definitely not the way to go. You can learn bits and pieces for free, but putting them all together and making a success of them all for free is pretty rare, and I'd suspect nearly impossible.

I'm glad you found a teacher that was able to help you in a way you could understand and follow. Hopefully the steps you take will bring you success. That's the important thing.

Blessings,
    Angie
  7. zacharias New Member

I think the most important thing to learn is how to write well, because everything involved in internet marketing requires writing.
  8. Rach72 New Member

zacharias: I think the most important thing to learn is how to write well, because everything involved in internet marketing requires writing.
    Yes but you still need to know where to put all that writing, what to focus on and where to link it all too [IMG]
  9. fundraiser New Member

does anybody know how long it takes for the accounting tracking system to update. I have affiliate links that I personally checked from another device. They have been live for 36 hours and I have not seen any tracking registered at the 5 pillar accounting page. Could I have done something wrong? I just copy and paste the rr url link right?
  10. mountainmom5 Gold Member

workonlinedad: I will have to tell you that SBI was way to complex for me.

I remember the very first time I ever saw it and went thru the videos. It's a wonder I have any hair left! But oh so worth it!![IMG]