SBI

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by molinatore, May 28, 2009.

1. molinatore

molinatore New Member

When you purchase sbi,..and you have your website up and going,..do still have to pay monthly to keep the site going or is this a one time fee?

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

It is just a one time annual fee - Angie (Happywife) can give you more information.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yup, one time ANNUAL fee - Getagrip is right - [​IMG]

4. molinatore

molinatore New Member

So if if i build it website,..that website will not cost me any extra,..just the cost to build it!!,..am i correct?

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Basically, about $300 PER year. SBI gives you a lot more though, in terms of learning materials and other resources to help make your site profitable.

6. molinatore

molinatore New Member

Ok thank you,..i am going to check it out!

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have fun - got your hard hat on??[​IMG]

8. jerryh60

jerryh60 New Member

molinatore, getagrip is right on the money. The 299.00 is a do it yourself package. Which means you go through all the steps yourself, ending with your niche site on the net generating traffic. It takes you from brainstorming to find the niche that thrills you, developing the content, choosing the keywords, submitting it to search engines on an ongoing basis.

One thing though, that is the cost for each niche website. But if you go to their site, check testimonials from people who took a hobby and are making money with it.

If you can afford it, it's the best way to go, since the use their C-copy T-traffic P-pre-sell M-monetize process step by step to insure it's done right.

Hope this helps

Jerry

9. molinatore

molinatore New Member

Thanks jerryh60,.,..wow!! what great info on this forum,..[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. jerryh60

jerryh60 New Member

Is my pleasure

Have A Great Day

Jerry

11. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

Hi, I'm a bit puzzled coz I stumbled over SBI long time ago. I started an affiliate training, and I'm now wondering if it would not have been better to buy an SBI site from the beginning, and get all in one. Perhaps I would have spared me the hassle with all the things I've done so far...?? I've a site from the affiliate training that I'm still doing that I have to promote through article marketing, blogs, social bookmarking, etc, etc. These programs are designed to use free tools, I pay only for the hosting of my web page.

My questions might sound silly, but I'm in a real dilemma because I would like to be successful, doing it the most economical way as I'm willing to spend the money for the site if this really helps my business.

Can anybody advice me?

12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Roseanne... I understand exactly what you are saying...

Here is what I have found after doing the whole free thing (which I still do as I have a lot of things out there that I worked hard to get where they are so I like to add posts to blogs etc when I have a chance...)

But with SBI all my focus is on one thing and that is in adding content to my site. It is only about two months old and is steadily gaining in traffic every day with most of it coming from google.

No social bookmarking, blogging etc to get traffic - just steadily adding pages. Because of the way SBI teaches on building each page, it is optimized for the search engines so it is like having your own ezinearticles!

I will often build a page and then actually submit some of the same content in an article to ezine to help drive traffic to my site because I now the power of article marketing... and get the page rank up but I am excited as I am at PR1 now after only two months...[​IMG]

I am at 36 pages and have so much more to add... just need to buckle down and get it done.

But yes, when you look at autoresponders, hosting fees, domain fees, keyword tools and all that is included with SBI - it is a steal at $25 a month - no doubt about it.[​IMG]

13. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

mountainmom5: I am excited as I am at PR1 now after only two months
    Hi M5,

Congrats, you must be doing something right!

mountainmom5: I am at 36 pages and have so much more to add... just need to buckle down and get it done.
    Glad you see the light. It seems to me that you're ready to really work your own paid hosting site.

Glad you took the time to work your way up to it because now you can do it right and repeat it with another site when you reach a comfort zone. Then again, your site may keep you busy for a good couple of years if you really know your stuff and keep learning. That would be a good thing [​IMG]

Keep rockin' and you totally deserve it!

~Newbie Shield~

14. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks NS - I value your advice and your encouragement means a lot! [​IMG]

15. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi M5,

You're welcome, I'm happy for you and look forward to hearing how it unfolds.

It's nice to play around with the free sites and they'll always have their place but paid hosting is quite a bit more fulfilling. The increased flexibility and control is a major boon. It's your baby and your sculpture :)

~Newbie Shield~

16. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Roseanne,

I agree with mountainmom5 about making the investment in a program like SBI. I've been using their SiteBuildIt program for over 2 years and have 4 sites built that way.

They're all in different stages of growth, (from 25 visitors a day to over 1000 visitors per day) but they get the majority of their traffic free from the search engines because of the way I've built them (as taught by SBI).

It's definitely worth making the investment in your business. I'm so glad I did.

Do realize this, though. You aren't 'buying a site' from SBI, you are buying a 'site building package.' You still have to build the site yourself using their excellent tools and step by step instructions.

I just wanted to clarify that because I'm not sure what type of program you are currently with and whether or not they provided you with some type of ready-made site to promote. That's something different entirely.

With SBI, you'd be creating your own unique site around the topic of your business. I assume if you've investigated SBI already you already understand those basics, but I didn't want you to feel mislead.

By the way, SBI is currently running their Summer Sale, so it's a good time to make a move if you think they're right for you.

Blessings,
    Angie

17. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

... and SBI just came out with a monthly payment program.... [​IMG]