Selling this on Ebay might work?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by workingathome, Jun 17, 2006.

1. workingathome

workingathome New Member

For those who want to just start out selling on ebay, the gosmile is a hot item. Don't buy it from the corp site because they want your minumum to be close to $4,000. But there is a site who has wholesale prices just the same as the gosmile corp site and you can turn around and sell them on ebay. The best place to get them is at I use it now and it keeps my teeth nice and white. My son uses it too. I'll have to get his photo up here soon. His look great! It's an ampoule you squeeze on and leave alone for 20 minutes. Saw it on The View and Halle Berry is now using it too. Hope this helps some to make some extra money.
  2. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

That's an idea, but there's so many of those products in every store now - and most of them work just fine. I've tried 3 or 4, and they all work... people may not want to pay for the extra S&H to buy it off eBay...

A better idea might be products that are a little harder to find, and to also cater to selling in countries where those products are either hard to come by or are a downright rarity.
  3. yasser

yasser New Member

i would go to Walgreen and buy them from there
  4. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

I agree with WhitePhoenix ...but I guess it would be a good idea if you could buy them wholesale then sell them higher. After all that's they key right?
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You should buy them directly from the manufacturer and make even more money. Yes, you will need to buy a high quantity from them but your profits are going to be a whole lot better.