Send Out Cards

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Seashell, May 24, 2008.

1. annadenise Member

I was on a conference call last night - I'm in Jordan's team, one of the top earners and the one who wrote the book "Beach Money".

Then, my sponsor called me and found out there is a one day training in Tampa, FL where I live at the end of September, so I will be going to that as well. What a small world!!!

I need to work on my contact manager and start getting cards out to my Trivita customers and to some of my BA's - that is why I joined this initially, to grow my main business.

The gifts now are so cool! I can take care of some friends and relatives for birthdays and Xmas too!
  2. Lori Moreno New Member

Hi David!!

Denise,

I can't tell you how much time Send Out Cards has saved us when we send our Holiday and Christmas gifts.

And now, with the new gifts just added last week, it will be even faster and easier!

The great thing about it too is that ANYONE can and should utilize Send Out Cards. Why you ask? lol

Because it will help everyone stay in touch with their loved ones and grow any existing business/es much faster!!

Lori[IMG]
  3. dcrane New Member

Hi Lori! (you always find me[IMG] )

I was just starting to think about what kind of card I'm going to do this year for Christmas. Last year I sent I all 84 cards in about 2 minutes. It was such a time saver.
    David
  4. Lori Moreno New Member

What a Special Company with a Heart! Just in from SOC:

Update:
    Next year's convention was scheduled on a major Jewish holiday (Rosh Hashanah). We were devastated to learn this and, no, we did not know about the holiday when we scheduled the event. We apologize for the mistake and have decided to change the dates to exactly one week later, September 23rd through the 26th.

If you have already registered online, your purchases are still valid for the new dates. If you need to make adjustments, please contact our customer support team.

I guess this is our first lesson on what it really means when we say "United we Send." We need to be more aware of the holidays and celebrations of different groups. I have made a personal point to learn more about the Rosh Hashanah holiday and the purpose behind it. It is fascinating to learn about the different traditions and celebrations that are so much a part of other people's lives.

Another lesson on being United is being sensitive to others beliefs and traditions and not over-sensitive to our own. Let's not assume that if someone does not know about our traditions that they are discriminating against them. There is no unity in that. We need to give others the benefit of the doubt and keep things positive. We are in this game called life together, and we are about to spend the next year learning what that really means.

Your Friend,
    Kody (The Founder)
  5. IllShowYouHow New Member

Hello Everyone!

After skimming through the posts, I thought I'd chime in. My wife has been using Send Out Cards for a while now. She hasn't had the time to aggressively work the business aspect of it, but the benefits of being able to send out cards on the fly is awesome.

From what I've seen it's not bad at all.
  6. annadenise Member

Lori Moreno: What a Special Company with a Heart! Just in from SOC:

Update:
    Next year's convention was scheduled on a major Jewish holiday (Rosh Hashanah). We were devastated to learn this and, no, we did not know about the holiday when we scheduled the event. We apologize for the mistake and have decided to change the dates to exactly one week later, September 23rd through the 26th.

If you have already registered online, your purchases are still valid for the new dates. If you need to make adjustments, please contact our customer support team.

I guess this is our first lesson on what it really means when we say "United we Send." We need to be more aware of the holidays and celebrations of different groups. I have made a personal point to learn more about the Rosh Hashanah holiday and the purpose behind it. It is fascinating to learn about the different traditions and celebrations that are so much a part of other people's lives.

Another lesson on being United is being sensitive to others beliefs and traditions and not over-sensitive to our own. Let's not assume that if someone does not know about our traditions that they are discriminating against them. There is no unity in that. We need to give others the benefit of the doubt and keep things positive. We are in this game called life together, and we are about to spend the next year learning what that really means.

Your Friend,
    Kody (The Founder)
    Hi, Lori! Lori is training me on Send out Cards. This will be a big help to me in my primary business and for personal use as well.

Thanks for the update!! And that is great that they are changing this, it is not an easy task to change conventions.
  7. Andreabeadle New Member

I thought I would chime in from the UK too....

SOC is still relatively new here in the UK but it is steadily growing and works just great. Although there is no print facility here (yet! They are planning for a UK printt facility to serve Europe) it does not get in our way as cards take less than a week in most cases.

If anyone from the UK is looking for a UK team to join, drop me a line and I would be happy to discuss how it works for me.

Regards

Andrea
  8. DCollier Member

2009 SOC interest, anyone out there?
  9. dollysdream New Member

I am interested in sendoutcards, but I would like to talk to someone about it. I went through the site and saw the payplan, which seems complicated to me, and payplans are a real turn off to me because of all the details and stipulations. I'm looking for something that is as simple and straightforward as possible and this looks good. But it has been a while since there was activity on this thread. Anyone out there who is still making good money and can tell me --how much can one make and how soon, if working it part time? I know it takes a while to make a living online, but I have to get started somewhere.
    Also, I saw that the eye-earn.com program was mentioned but no response about whether anyone has been paid there. It seems very simple as well. Anyone?
  10. adriel New Member

Hi DCollier-

I've recently joined the SOC family... love it!
  11. DCollier Member

My goodness adriel, getting to your site is just like the ones we all are trying to get away from,,,.. sorry,. but loud , over the top , eye popping blibber blabber on a utube video is well, read right off as hype.. but Florida is full of that stuff and we in the north read right through it.

but to answer Dollystreams request . I have been with sendout cards for 2 years and am very happy with the company. It is very up front
    and transparent with all the business aspects.

I see this response comes a couple weeks after your post , but I would encourage you to visit my site at senducards.com (link located below) as my full information is there. I would be happy to show you how to send a free card , on me. or anyone else here that is looking for a trustworthy company to mostly have fun , make people happy and of course make money.
  12. dawnmo New Member

Glad to see so many SOC reps here!

I am also a Send Out Cards distributor. I have been in other businesses but this one has been the best for me. I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Dawn
  13. eaglegene Member

Of all the home based businesses out there this one seems to be realistic. Can anyone explain to me the minimum it would cost to be a distributor? I thought i saw $99 pr yr. I have a fare amount of people in the real estate market and many other businesses who would probably use this service and with the holidays coming up its a good time to start.
  14. dawnmo New Member

Hi there...I will PM you some info. The minimum to get started is $398 (one-time fee) plus a $35 per year distributor renewal fee.
  15. dawnmo New Member

It IS a great time to get started with SendOutCards. We are heading towards the busiest time of year, for sure. In December, we will print and mail 4-5 times as many cards as in any other month. It seems early to be thinking about the holidays, but interestingly, many businesses begin looking at bulk ordering their holiday cards in September, so now is the time to start talking to them. We can save them a lot of time, money and effort.

There's more great news: SendOutCards was listed on the Inc. 500's list of fastest growing private companies, and it was in the top 10 for best websites.

It's an incredible company, with no competition and a product that everyone uses...for less than they can buy in the store - a perfect combination.
  16. GaryCameron New Member

Send out Cards has an awesome product and is very easy to use. Very easy way to keep in touch.

As for the business opportunity, I will give it a pass. Having to build a group of 12 (three personally sponsored plus another nine in the group) just does not appeal to me. I prefer programs that pay out a little more cash to the part time business builder.
  17. dawnmo New Member

There are arguments to be made for and against just about any compensation plan out there, but I think the SOC comp plan is awesome. You need 12 to get promoted...not to earn commission. New distributors earn $120 for coaching a new wholesale customer or distributor - that's pretty good cash for a part time builder.
  18. eaglegene Member

GaryCameron: Having to build a group of 12 (three personally sponsored plus another nine in the group) just does not appeal to me.
    So am i to assume that you need to attain those 12 before any compensation is paid out?
  19. dawnmo New Member

No...not true. You earn $120 coaching bonus for coaching any new wholesale customer or distributor....from day 1.

This video explains the comp plan (not an affiliate link):

https://www.sendoutcards.com/cgi-bin/trncustomer.pl?income_opportunities:
  20. westfam11 Member

I just joined Send Out Cards. I am just
    loving it so far. Being able to send
    someone something as soon as you
    think of it and it only takes about 3 minutes
    or less, it is a great time saver.

I plan on having lots of fun with this.

Becky