Seo Elite, SeNuke or the like for Squidoo?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by Marktech, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Marktech Member

I am currently trying to get some more visitors to my now 8 Lenses. I post comments on blogs, I submit to Onlywire, I write articles and submit to Ezine articles, I submit lens URLs and lens RSS feeds to Ping-o-matic.

It's a lot of work, very time consuming. I've thought about using something like Seo Elite to take some of the grunt work out of promoting my Lenses, would anyone recommend Seo Elite or SeNuke? Something else? Dont bother/risk it? Is there anything that can take some of the grunt work out of promoting Squidoo Pages?
  2. netjobs Member

Have you Stumble your squidoo pages? That gives you some quick traffic and can be viral then, if your squidoo makes attract the stumblers.
  3. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Marktech,

Best thing to do is to create a lens that has so much value that it's newsworthy.

Aside from that, create a small handful of back links. You and NetJobs have already mentioned some great specific sites.

There isn't much else you can really do, especially for a single lens. Even if there was, it wouldn't really be worth it.

People seem to focus on the mechanical side of things too much. Create value and it'll go viral on its own.

~Newbie Shield~
  4. newbiz02 New Member

netjobs: Have you Stumble your squidoo pages? That gives you some quick traffic and can be viral then, if your squidoo makes attract the stumblers.
    Im not sure stumbling works, i havent seen it affect my lense positively. I didnt install the stumble toolbar, because i know its tough to get rid of it from the browser.
    I stumbled it manually, and also someone else who had the bar stumbled my lens as well. I still didnt notice any change.
  5. Phil Stones New Member

No I haven't stumbled any of mine but will have a look and see now I've read more on it.
  6. Marktech Member

Newbie Shield: Best thing to do is to create a lens that has so much value that it's newsworthy.
    So true Newbie Shield, and thanks. I would only add that it helps greatly when the quality content is in a niche where there's a hungry crowd, so... due diligence at keyword research!