SEO Ghostwriter

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Keikarion, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Keikarion

Keikarion New Member

Does anyone know a good ghostwriter I can use to write for my blog? He or she has to understand SEO.
  2. mirab

mirab Member

I'm sure it would be easy to find someone thru a search but there are techniques
    that you can learn that can help you write quickly and would probably be better for you to be the person writing on your blog anyway.
  3. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

You can easily find people at freelancing sites but it is also a great way to write posts on your own in order for you to learn more about your topic to advertise extensively.
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can post an ad at Craigslist
  5. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

You can also go to warrior forum. They have a number of people there that advertise that they write SEO articles. But get one or two samples first and if you like what you see, order just a small batch so you can see if the quality is consistent.

You have to be aware of the fact that many people that advertise article writing services are NOT native English speakers OR they have a poor grasp of English language skills. You don't really want to put your name to articles that are not written well.

So be careful when ordering articles. Get a good grasp on quality before you go and buy 50 articles.