1. jwcashbiz

jwcashbiz New Member

Hi, I would like to know what the general population thinks about Shaklee...They have been in business for 50 years,I have a friend that is earning a very nice income..but Im still not sold.I have looked at there website and they have excellent products.I am prepard to work very hard online and offline...I have heard they are one of the best real Home businesses on the internet.Has anyone tried it?

2. gracia

gracia New Member

Yep, they are a good company but the products cost an awful lot & there is a lot of paperwork. You are responsible for delivering the products to your team & taking care of the money, making sure each person gets paid. The products of the company that I work for are far less expensive, actually save money. The company takes care of the paperwork & writes the checks. We don't even keep inventory, which Shaklee does. We don't have to sell the products that are sitting in our house. We buy online or by a toll free # & the products are mailed out with a set S & H.

Gracia

3. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

Gracia, boy have you been fed the WRONG information regarding Shaklee.

We do not deliver products to our team, nor do we take care of any money, nor do we write checks to our team. Shaklee does it all for us!

We don't keep inventory either! Don't need to since we have our Shaklee websites which we can promote and actually SAY! (Unlike Mela)

I am assuming you are with Mela, since Mela people like to tell others that Shaklee does what you are suggesting. LOL.....we don't do any of it! Shaklee and our sites take care of everything for us!!

You need to contact who gave you that information, I am sure your Mela Upline, and tell that person they are WRONG!

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

What are the products used for?

5. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

Not sure I understand your question.

Do you want to know what Shaklee is or has?

You can click my link in my sig line below and go to my Shaklee site to see all of our products.

6. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I also think Shaklee is an excellent company[​IMG]I am just a member meaning I am only in it for personal use.They have excellent products.[​IMG]Good luck in whatever you decide!

7. gracia

gracia New Member

HappyBrats3,

Very sorry, but my information comes only from the fact that I knew someone in Shaklee yrs ago & that is what they had to do & they had no website. Glad things have changed, this was many many yrs ago. I didn't get the information from anyone else, it came from the experience of those I knew.

I am very glad that Shaklee has changed. That is wonderful news.

Gracia

8. shermanchoo

shermanchoo New Member

I'm a consumer, Shaklee's Vitamin C is pretty good. [​IMG]

9. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

Gracia, I think that was probably 15 years ago!! LOL!

Shaklee is completely automated and better than ever. I am a single mom with two kids and I work completely from home, on the computer. No inventory, no check writing, no deliveries...I dropship everything or my Members purchase from their own back office.

Good to see some Members here too!

Gracia check out the link in my sig line to see our sites and all we have.

[​IMG]

10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

So, is anyone making MONEY with Shaklee???

11. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

I am!!!

I am a single mom with 2 kids and I work Shaklee only. I have been with Shaklee for about 2 years.

We have received such major exposure here lately that my business has tripled. We have been on Oprah 4 times this year, which we all know is incredible exposure.

12. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Tracey I believe you made Director as well?Congrats!From what I have seen there is money to be made in this business.My sponsor is a director as well[​IMG]

13. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

Hi Ashley!

Yes, I made Director last month. Trust me, you want to make Director...my check tripled!!! I about fell out of my chair when I got my check. We had a nice Christmas. LOL!!

Who is your Sponsor?

14. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: happybrats3 I am!!!

How much?

15. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

LOL...well I won't discuss how much, but suffice it to say that I am doing great!

Again, single mom, two kids, I work only Shaklee (no outside job), I make house payment, car payment, and am able to pay all of my bills with plenty left over.

Going on a cruise next month too, AND I got the BIG presidential suite to boot!

Life is good!

16. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: happybrats3LOL...well I won't discuss how much, but suffice it to say that I am doing great!

Sorry!
    I am probably coming at you in the wrong way on this one.
    Too many 'internet opportunity' discussions!

17. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

[​IMG] No problem. I get asked that alot actually. I just don't discuss specifics.

You can contact me at happybrats3@aol.com if you would like to discuss Shaklee more.

18. TJamMoneyMan

I see that SHAKLEE is a real company with an actual product to sell.
    Something that would be done for real at a building on the street, as opposed to an E product or something like that!

MY questions concern what money can be made in a venture, by the novice, at entry level...

19. happybrats3

happybrats3 New Member

Hey Tony...just emailed you.

20. gracia

gracia New Member

TJamMoneyPlan,
    Tell me about your links. I would like more info on them without clicking onto them. I can be quite the skeptic.

gracia