Shopping Cart software question

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by jackysouer, Apr 30, 2011.

1. jackysouer

jackysouer New Member

I am trying to make an educated choice here.

IzzoNet or Magento ?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have been looking at shopping carts etc as well as Paypal is messing with me right now... so I will be keeping an eye on this as well.

3. Oliviabest

Oliviabest New Member

Magento is a decent and reliable one, used by innumerous companies and individuals.

As to IzzoNet, it is quite new ecommerce website builder, but could be a serious competitor for Magento.

So, it's up to you to decide whether to choose a one well-known worlwide, or to meet a recently launched one.

4. jameslar

jameslar New Member

Personally I do'nt think high of Maento as they are so complcated. I would prefer Izzonet, they have realy eay to use and proffesional interface and they have supplier integration

5. paullopez

paullopez New Member

In terms of features and performance Magento is the best option, however, if find it is to be difficult, then you can switch on other options like Oscommerce or Zen Cart.

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I've been using e-junkie on a limited basis so far and it seems to work fine and is very affordable.

Blessings,
    Angie

7. chrisk824

chrisk824 New Member

With my last online store I used Oscommerce and found it fairly easy to use. There are a number of modules out there for it to customize it.