Should I give my list away?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by mshfr1, Sep 16, 2010.

1. mshfr1

mshfr1 New Member

I have a pretty large list of prospects. As a marketing offer I thought I would give away 500 - 1000 fresh leads to people who join with my team. Have any of you offered anything similar and to what level of success?

Thanks!
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

If you don't have a problem giving away your personal list...

I'm guessing it's just leads you purchased?

You can give them to prospects to help them.. But make sure they are going to follow through and have the proper training to contact them.. That way you don't waste them.

Matt
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

mshfr1: I have a pretty large list of prospects. As a marketing offer I thought I would give away 500 - 1000 fresh leads to people who join with my team. Have any of you offered anything similar and to what level of success?
    Just a thought... when I was in mlm, we had a pretty good training program where we would 3-way our new people onto the line while WE called a bunch of leads.

It is a powerful way to give them a jump start and self confidence - if you have someone that is good at calling leads. [​IMG]
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

...course we muted their line out so the lead didn't know there was someone else listening in. lol[​IMG]
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I personally do not recommend that you give your list away to anyone.

I think that you should keep it to yourself. Unless you want to train your team to do the same and show them how to build their own lists.

Tal
  6. HiAchiever

HiAchiever New Member

If this is your own opt in list, did you make any promises on the opt in form? Sometimes people promise not to sell, rent, or give away a potential opt in subscriber's info.

If you made such a promise then you should not give their contact data away.