Show up and schedule adherence WRONG on west site!

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by ourkidsmom, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ourkidsmom

ourkidsmom New Member

I worked Sunday night 10pm (central) to Monday morning 1:30am and was actually pretty busy. The west site has me logged on for only half my shift! I have been chatting with a live operator from the faq section and she mentioned I wasn't the only person with this problem. It has my show up rate at 80% now and it should be over 100%... live op today said they would request my stats and it should clear it up... anyone else??
  2. eber3

eber3 New Member

Same thing happened to me. I worked 91/2 hours, 1-1:30 twice due to time change, yet my hours show I only worked 7.4 hours and my show up rate for the day is 84%. When obviously my show up rate should be well above a hundred percent since I had to work one half hour twice! Because of time change I worked 9.5 hours when I was only scheduled for 9.
  3. connie

connie New Member

I'm a "newbie" so this is going to sound strange but what is 'WEST"?

4. momof3boys

momof3boys New Member

The same thing happened to me, go the support area in the Employee system and send a question to a PAL regarding the discrepancy. I did this and they emailed me back stating they knew of a system problem during the hours of 11pm-12:30am on 11/2 and the tech dept is reviewing those that have said their stats might be incorrect.
  5. pennyhm

pennyhm New Member

Mine is wrong as well. First week of work was last week, the week of November 3rd. I asked Live Help about making the correction when I did not get a reply (yet) to my "ask a question".

This is what I was told from a PAL thru the Live Help feature.

We apologize for any confusion regarding your Schedule Adherence and/or Productivity for the *** and *** skill although we are aware of this issue. Unfortunately, the external display of Schedule Adherence and Productivity will not be accurate indefinitely. The PAL team has an accurate internal view of this data to keep track of your statistics. If at any time, we notice a need for improvement ??“ we will contact you with the appropriate information. But again, at this time the external view (My Performance) section is not displaying the accurate Schedule Adherence results and we are aware of this and do not have a specific time when this will be corrected.
  6. eber3

eber3 New Member

In other words "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We know, we don't care. Thanks for the free hours you worked without pay."
  7. rsoler

rsoler New Member

I have one word WOW!!! That is the first I hear West having an issue regarding Shedule Adherence...not to mention the recent virus spread!! Umm I hope this stps! Sorry Guys that is awful to work and not get compensated.

8. ourkidsmom

ourkidsmom New Member

I got a response from the help desk. They said my 11-12 was not on my log but if I get a PIN for it to email them and they will take it off. *sigh* YEP, no pay for that hour!
  9. eber3

eber3 New Member

I worked 9.5 hours that day and only got credit for 7.2. So they stole over two hours from me.