sick and tired

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by marie112, Dec 5, 2009.

1. marie112 New Member

hello
    just wanted to know does anyone make money online???I am so sick of being scammed ,I am a single mother of 3 and I have been trying for years to make money online I have been under the so called geru of making money on line and still nothing i have beat these programs until all hours of the night done everything they tell me and still nothing!!!! It makes me wonder do any of these people have a Conscience and do they realize that most of the people looking to make money online have meet the end of the road and are hoping to get a few extra $$ to help put food on the table buy their kids things they may want or need,I have never took from my kids and their needs but I tell you a few extra dollars for Xmas ,bills ect sure would help[IMG]
    So tell me do people really make some kind of money online without them asking for more and more $$$?????Or there any real jobs online that don't cost any $$$$????I am so frustrated and fed up I guess I just needed to vent???
  2. Jim Gillum New Member

Yes......read some of the forum posts from people that do actually make money.......some a lot some not so much.......

You do have to spend a little money........but you do not have to buy the "magic" information.........

There are many programs that do not require an investment....if they do ask be cautious....
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

marie112: I have been under the so called geru of making money on line and still nothing i have beat these programs until all hours of the night done everything they tell me and still nothing!!!!
    What have you tried so far? If you tell us what it was you were doing, it will help in knowing how we can help you.

Truth of the matter is that there is no magic program - it all takes time and most people give up before they ever get there.

The best way to make some money quickly is to sell stuff on Ebay or Amazon - anything else takes time to build up and to get your brain wrapped around the whole thing.
  4. FreeCashMan Active Member

Understand that whatever it is you are doing it comes down to marketing. Make sure you are applying a CONSISTENT marketing strategy, daily, weekly, monthly.

There isn't a magic formula for instant big cash flow whether you apply free or paid marketing but success comes from CONSISTENCY. So don't give up, just get up and get back at it.

Remember you are working to establish and build a business, it's not a job perse, so if you need a job to sustain you while building your business then do what you need to do but don't give up on making money on your own. I and others are doing it and you can too.
  5. getagrip Gold Member

Yep, earning money online takes time and effort - if anyone tells you differently, they are full of it - hold on to your wallet! I'd give the 30 Day Challenge a shot if you are looking for a good program that is free to join.
  6. yasser New Member

you have to work hard to make money online. Have you tried selling on ebay. Its easy and the company is scam free. you own your own business and you can make full living on ebay.
  7. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

When I was trying to get something going,
    after eBay (eBay is great) I simply chose an Internet Marketing program and quite reading all promotional email for 2 years.

There are still nuggets to filter through.

If you choose eBay, I would open an eBay store @15.99 per month.
    They change the TOS once in a while, and it is a very good idea to stay on top of things.

Happy Holidays!

Victoria
  8. myEcoverMaker New Member

There are programs out there that is free, but at the cost of the author constantly spamming you with products and overload of 'seminars' type of course that just try to upsell you to their paid course.

to be honest, you get what you pay for (pay nothing get nothing)... I don't see how you can justify wanting something that makes you money and get it for $0. Find the right program, and invest your money and time in learning it.
  9. marie112 New Member

Hi
    Thank you to everyone who has left a comment [IMG]

I have tried so many programs to many to name and I do work them to the bitter end so it is not like I hope to produce extra $$ by just signing up.I guess some are making money and I just haven't found the right one yet [IMG]

Thank you all advice is appreciated.
  10. A8ch Gold Member

marie112: So tell me do people really make some kind of money online without them asking for more and more $$$?????Or there any real jobs online that don't cost any $$$$????I am so frustrated and fed up I guess I just needed to vent???
    Hello Marie,

First let me say that venting is good. It relieves tension and pent up emotion, and has a positive, residual benefit on the body and mind.

And yes, there are people making money online. I'm sure for most of them it didn't happen overnight, and many were probably scammed at some point in the learning process.

Some people start to see money rolling in almost immediately, and for others it can take years. That's to be expected since everyone has different circumstances, skills, motivation and commitment. It all impacts on the outcome.

When you're first starting out it's easy to get the impression that making money online is a breeze, and it is... when you know how! The challenge is to acquire the know how. That process can be frustrating at times, but it is unavoidable if you want to succeed.

Patience is a quality that comes in handy during this period. It helps you to adjust your perspective and resolve.

"It's hard by the yard, but a cinch by the inch."

Take one thing at a time. Learn one strategy and then apply it. Keep track of the results. It's the surest way to know what works for you and what does not. Stick with what works, and then move on to the next phase and repeat the process.

Eventually things will start to fall into place for you, and it wouldn't seem as if you are working hard at it. That's when your frustration will be transformed into satisfaction, and your frown will be replaced with a smile... or BIG silly grin. [IMG] You choose!

Hermas
  11. tandre New Member

Hello,

Take a look at the MOIS system or My Online Income System by Kimberley Hoffman. This is a great way to focus and get started and the claims of income are down to earth. This is a living, breathing and supportive community for newbies trying to make money online. There is a learning curve and anyone that tells you otherwise is suspect
  12. Cme Jamal New Member

Hello Marie,
    First of all I've been in work at home program for about an year or so and until November i was as frustrated as you were. My husband does not have a job. i started to work my child is just 5mnth old :'( ... I can feel how frustrated you must be....
    But i search and search and fine some really useful sites and ideas...you can check them [IMG] ... and SMILE dear .... everything will be all right !!!

Happy eWorking
  13. ImportEyedea New Member

Hi Marie,

If you don't mind me asking, but are you looking for work online, or start a business online? Because they are two different things and entail quite a different commitment.

I have friends with Medical billing and information systems backgrounds that work from home with doctor's offices. However my boyfriend and I run a marketing team from home. We market domain and web site hosting (among other things) and train others to do the same.

The work commitment is totally different between the two because the work my friend's do is more along the lines of creating a mini satellite office from their homes. Their work and hours are still dictated by the business the Doctor's office conducts.

Our business is entirely generated by the work we put in. This means constantly researching the market and expanding our teams training resources.

What helped me make the jump from the concept of working a "job" to running a business was a lot of extracurricular reading and business management learning. While both require a certain amount of training, learning to be on the business side of the equation is something not many of us experience in the brick and mortar world. I would recommend trying to expand your knowledge of how to select and operate the right type business for your interest and experience level.

Hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors. This industry can truly be rewarding to be a part of.

Take Care,

Katrina
  14. ACB123 New Member

You've gotten a lot of great advice here. Hopefully this won't be redundant.

It's perfectly normal to be frustrated. At times I have become frustrated and need to vent.

My only suggestion is to pick one thing and don't get distracted by the next "greatest thing". Maybe start one website, be it a product, service or affiliate prodcuts. Master that and move onto the next.

Good luck.
  15. biggles New Member

If you want to start a business online then some form of investment will be required at some point - knowledge and information has to be paid for. I paid $58 for a digital book on how to use Google Adwords to sell affiliate products, that was back in 2004 and I've been working from home on the net ever since! I would never have got started without paying for that essentail information which could have cost me dearly to 'learn for myself' - having said that, there are opportunities out there that require little or no investment to get started - it's just a case of finding the right information that will help you get started.
  16. elle14 New Member

Don't give up! Keep on trying and keep on improving. You just need to learn the right process and put some hard work on it so that you'll gonna succeed.
  17. mountainmom5 Gold Member

biggles: I paid $58 for a digital book on how to use Google Adwords to sell affiliate products, that was back in 2004 and I've been working from home on the net ever since!
    I have seen that happen a lot - for me it was SBI and the OWM that finally made everything come together for me and I think it is simply because when you have some sort of plan or training manual, it helps the brain to get itself wrappped around the concept.[IMG]
  18. ilaavu New Member

I could tell you what works, but it will take 5 years to pay off. Is that okay with you?

What I mean by saying this is, every enterprise must be nurtured. And even then, there is no clear given results guarantee.

Take for instance, those programs you join. How many of them last? Those who create those programs keep churning out new sales pitches every few months, so they can keep their bankroll active.

Start your own enterprise. Stop following. And if you do follow, do it as a means to learn, not just earn.
  19. newbiz02 New Member

yasser: you have to work hard to make money online. Have you tried selling on ebay.
    No joke man, ebay is fast money. [IMG]
    But its hard to find profitable products at a profitable price.
    Lemme tell you right now. If you are planning on dropshipping -
    just forget about that fantasy.

You have to buy in bulk from wholesalers to be a real player.
    I feel that ebay is slowly edging out the little guys with their exhorbitant
    fees, in such a way that only the big guys can make a profit now.

when i say "Big Guys" im talking about those that move real
    merchandise - like Authentic Ipod products, Xbox, Ps3, Flat Screen Monitor,
    Blue Ray,Macbook, e.t.c.

Im definitely not talking about sellers who push ornaments and
    various obscure nick knacks onto the general populace who couldn't possibly
    be bothered by it. lol [IMG]

Me? I buy wholesale [IMG], but i only sell hot items.(im still one of the little guys... for now)
    But i use software to help me determine what item is hot and best times to sell.

The truth is that Right now you need real skill on ebay to survive
    If you don't have alot of money upfront.

_e|3ay_JunKie__
  20. twnuck New Member

I would go to "Work At Home Moms" where they list real, tested opportunities which it sounds like is more up your alley. I think it is wahm.com but if you search in Google you'll find others similar to it.