Site ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Glen74, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Glen74

Glen74 New Member

I currently have a work related video site and was thinking of putting a section on it for work from home videos or videos of people telling other people what their experiences are with certain work from home schemes.
    Sorry if this is near to a ban but i think it would be a great section and this forum would get a free plug on the site[​IMG]

What do you think ?

I've removed the link from my sig just in case i upset anyone

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Actually it would be a good idea, but many people do not have a high speed internet connection
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Excellent idea. Do it. I would think that you can put your sig back. I don't see any spamming in this post.

Newbie Shield
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

It is a good idea. I know that SBI has a sales page with lots of videos that different SBIers have made talking about their site building experience and how much they appreciate and love the program.

It was/is a very successful marketing tool. Go for it.
  5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

This is a good idea, I think it would be alot of work for Vishal in that he would have to watch each video for inappropriate items or just blatant promotion videos.

this is a damn good idea.
  6. aplina

aplina New Member

that is avery good idea. as long as it doesnot take long to load it up. alots of people responds more when they see other talk about the program, its like it rubs away the -tve.
  7. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

That is a great idea, with video becoming big on the internet it should be a hit.