So is ASD considered UP or NOT today?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Morelans

Morelans New Member

Today is Tuesday July 22nd. I went to ASD and low and behold the initial page came right up! I was impressed.. signed in and that took a while.

Tried to surf and got a few pages done and then I was kicked out again. So my question is.. does ASD consider them to be UP meaning I have to fight to finish my surfing or is ASD still considering themselves DOWN so I should just wait it out?

Still no monies from Miami in my downline.. my cash upgrade from Miami has made it. They are getting somewhere... just not caught up I guess.
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

NOT or may it is! LOL

We are going to experience this until at least Wednesday night.
    If you can surf - great - if you really can't - don't worry - you will be credited for those days.

Credits for Miami and Chicago are being processed, give them a week or so!!

Please resist throwing your shoe through the computer screen! LOL

All will be well

Jenny
  3. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

I finally got my Visa purchases credited today and my downline got theirs today as well!

So hopefully your ad posts are right around the corner! They are definitely working on it!

I have not received my backpay yet... but I'm confident that it's coming.

Cheers!
    Brenda
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

STOP PRESS

On the Company Training Call tonight, they announced that the site should be back and running some time tomorrow but there would almost certainly be one or two small things to be fixed.

As a precaution, Juan, Andy's CEO, announced that he was going to give global credits all week to make sure!!

It is all good news!
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

On the site this morning

ASD SYSTEM UNDERGOING UPGRADE

After many days of preparation the new foundation for the ASD Web program is being prepared to come on-line as you read this. For now, the ASD Version 1 Web program will sit on this new foundation. The creation of Version 2 will occur in the weeks to come and will be placed on this foundation when completed. We are working through the night to get this evolution accomplished as early as possible tomorrow, Tuesday, July 22, 2008. The technical staff of ASD have been working very hard to reach this point and are very excited about this first large step. Thank you for your patience.

ASD Management.
  6. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

but its the 28th now and it is still down. can any one email me when it is up?

Thanks
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

LordAlan: but its the 28th now and it is still down. can any one email me when it is up?

I would LOVE TO be able to tell you when it will be back up again
    BUT....... no one seems to know,
    be my guest today at www.adsurfdailywebroom.com
    at 10am est
    just put Terri guest
    and ask Robert about that
    as I am sure many of us will be doing this morning!!!

Now I am getting upset, as there are several of my prospects trying to get in and are not able to so they are losing interest!

Terri
  8. antwan

antwan New Member

Robert is no longer a trainer in the webroom. His last day was last Wed, 7/23. Citing personal reasons for his departure. Not sure if they will continue the 9am Q & A or not.
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

antwan: Robert is no longer a trainer in the webroom. His last day was last Wed, 7/23. Citing personal reasons for his departure. Not sure if they will continue the 9am Q & A or not.

WHERE did you hear this?
    At 9am cst the "moderator" showed as Robert being there,
    now its 15 minutes later, 300 people in the room
    and no moderator.

That is not a good sign that the mods are leaving and they are cancelling webinars
    especially since its still posted on the "breaking news" website,
    if they dont want rumors starting about all this they better come on and post what is going on with updated info about all this otherwise they will make the advertising customers NERVOUS!!

Okay update there is an updated webroom schedule and they have cancelled some of the webinars
    go to the webroom and look at current schedule.
  10. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi there - where?

mine still has the 10.00 am EST call on it.

I guess that during this week we will be told more and more, and more and more will be updated.

Jenny
  11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jenny,

Mine still has the old schedule also. My sponsor said the webroom had been updated but when I checked again it was still the old schedule. So I guess it is not changing everyone's at the same time.

Becky
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

alasycia: mine still has the 10.00 am EST call on it.

In the webroom click on schedule
    it says "no one scheduled at this time"
    for the slots that Robert used to have.

So yes the time is there but there is NO moderator.

Terri
  13. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

We are well on our way to putting the upgraded ASD system back on line. Like all similar projects the scope of the work expanded dramatically as ASD and Webworld started the implementation. But even though it was a massive undertaking both the Webworld and ASD programmers are completely up to the task. Currently there are a total of 5 top level programmers working non-stop on the project, and most of the loose ends are tied up. The program now sits on a very fast database which is designed to expand almost infinitely. Currently we are towards the end of re-configuring a great deal of computer code that was designed to work with the old database, so that it now works with the new database. Think of it as the software version of having to create all new cables to plug into your new computer, but in this case there are hundreds of them. When this evolution is over ASD members will have a very fast and smooth running original version of the ASD program. As stated previously, Version 2 is in the final planning stages and work will commence shortly. No details about Version 2 are available yet for ASD members, but suffice to say it will be a fully loaded Maserati and very fun to drive! While the site is being upgraded, members will receive full credit for surfing. There is no need at this time to submit support tickets. To access the site please click on the link http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/

Thank You,

Juan Fernandez

Chief Executive Officer
  14. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

luvtravel: So yes the time is there but there is NO moderator.

In one of the teleconferences previously, I recall that Robert will be out for "Health Reasons".

This is just my Foggy Memory so can't confirm that