So what do you do with your survey money?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Apr 10, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal Member

Just curious what you all do with your earnings. I tend to just stash it away and let it pile up. I save it for emergencies that may pop up duting the year.

Then, this year, once I completed my taxes to see where my survey earnings put me, we pulled the rest and took our family on a vacation. I have to say, it was sooo satisfying knowing that we had it paid for from my time doing surveys [​IMG]

How about you, what do you do with your survey money?

2. danhenrique

danhenrique New Member

I don't make money with surveys, but I always have been interested about it, because sounds like a good way for making a living. Do they actually work?

3. mlynn

mlynn Member

danhenrique: I don't make money with surveys, but I always have been interested about it, because sounds like a good way for making a living. Do they actually work?
    Yes they do work.

Back to OP, do you set aside the survey earnings into a separate account? Sounds like that's what you do... For me I just deposit mine into our regular checking account, and of course I use Amazon GCs buy toys/gifts etc...

4. garygoh

garygoh New Member

happygal: I have to say, it was sooo satisfying knowing that we had it paid for from my time doing surveys
    Wow, you must have put in a lot of effort on this! It seems that you are prudent in terms of personal financial management because you save it for rainy day.

I would suggest to park it at a separate account and place it under time deposit account as soon as it reaches certain amount.

5. sparquel

sparquel New Member

I truly count my survey earnings as blessings!

It comes in handy for bills, groceries, etc. And I definitely save some for my "mad money" to treat myself with. [​IMG]

6. happygal

happygal Member

For the most part, I cash mine and keep them in a separate savings account. That way I know what is survey money and what is not.

And yes, clearly they work as I am posting asking what people do with their earnings [​IMG]

7. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I also put mine in a seperate interest bearing account. That way I can get even a little bit more.
    Recently I have paid off a credit card that I had used to purchase a new TV. As of now I am saving it up for the next large purchase. I don't really know what it will be yet, but it will be good !