Someone got Panda Money Back

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by smallmiracle, Aug 6, 2008.

1. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Here's a post taken from the other forum.....

My brother just called me and said that he got his $2,500 back from Panda (or the post office) this morning.

He sent his money in just a day before Panda posted that they could not move funds or accept ad pack purchases.

My brother immediately called out postmaster and he made contact with the postmaster in Georgia (where Panda is located) and they said that they had several thousand payments addressed to Panda. The took my brother's name and sent the money back to him! This is great!

If you have money in limbo with Panda, contact your postmaster and have them contact the postmaster where Panda is located. They may be able to help.

Tony

2. cowboy58

cowboy58 New Member

Just walk in to a post office and ask for your letter back they need a good laugh. And you cant stop payment on a money otter with out lying about it.

3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

cowboy58: Just walk in to a post office and ask for your letter back they need a good laugh. And you cant stop payment on a money otter with out lying about it.

WRONG!

All you need to do at the postoffice is ask the postmaster for a
    "mail recall form"
    as to "money otter" there are no such things
    but if you mean money order
    no you cannot stop pay on money orders or cashier checks

4. Ron

Ron New Member

Hi,
    Concerning a stop payment on Money Orders:
    If you look on the back of your MO copy you may notice a stop payment provision. I purchase money orders from the Bank of Montreal, as I live in Canada, but the money orders I use are actually from Integrated Payment Systems Inc. of Englewood, Colorado.
    To stop payment, Integrated will not receive calls, the copy must be filled out on the back, signed and mailed to their address.
    When they receive it a stop payment will then be placed upon the money order (hopefully in time) and the amount of the MO will be reimbursed to you less $12/Money Order.
    Cowboy58 mentioned lying about it. There is a box on the back of my Money Orders that says, "Reason for the request". This may be the sticky part, especially for those of us that are seeking to be as positive as possible.
    I'm sure there are similar provisions for other Money Orders.
    However, if it has been cashed it may be beyond recall I'm assuming.

5. Seth

Seth New Member

i sent them $10 for testing [​IMG]