Someone to talk to....

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by my5377, Dec 31, 2006.

1. my5377

my5377 New Member

I am a medical transcriptionist who works at home. I also drive a school bus. I left the workforce to have another baby and I really like working from home, but I miss having people to talk to. Is there a chat group for this purpose? I would like to have someone to talk to that understands what working at home is like. The good and the not so good. Can you help me?

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You can join forum, chat room to get to know some of the people who are working at home too.

3. Psalms1

Psalms1 New Member

I also work from home, and would also enjoy having someone to talk to about working from home, im still trying to get my business off the ground and hopefully you could give me some pointers

4. MedTranHome

MedTranHome New Member

I know several places; PM me if you'd like.

5. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

Yes, I find that participating in forums is a good way to get clarification and encouragement.

6. 21centaur21

21centaur21 New Member

I'd say your on the right track by being here. I've only been on the forum for a couple of weeks and have already gotten some incredible information. This is a great forum with lots of bright and friendly people!

7. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

8. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

I think the forum is a great place to start new relationships. I have joined a few and they are very supportive in helping out with all my confusing questions about internet marketing. [​IMG]

9. JRice1223

JRice1223 New Member

Sweetestmiracle is right. I have the forums to be the best place to consult with people about working at home. There are many good forums for folks like us! Good luck to you and God bless!