Sorry for the spam yesterday

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Yesterday I updated the pre-moderation plugin of this forum but forgot to turn it on and hence the forum was flooded with spam messages. I guess many of you thought this forum was hijacked but nothing of that sort. Just a little negligence on my part [​IMG]

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah I noticed that! Was wondering what was going on!

3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

no problem i was slightly curious[​IMG]

4. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

No worries Vishal! I have seen other forums prictically ruined by spam. Let's hope this does not happen to us. Whatever you are doing,you are doing it right!

Noreen

5. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

I'm just trying to see if my new email signature is showing the links correctly.

I changed it and I've been trying to find one of my posts to now avail I know there in here somewhere but I've spent way to much time searching for one of them.

Is there a way to search for our own posts?

6. Vishal P. Rao

Mike,

If you want to view your latest posts, just click on the "Member" link below your username in the top left part of your posts.

7. Twrestler07

Twrestler07 New Member

has it been stopped? cause i'm still gettin a lot of spam, i think it may be from something else though.

8. bosco

bosco New Member

Vishal P. Rao: If you want to view your latest posts, just click on the "Member" link below your username in the top left part of your posts.

I just see the user name which is a link, but not link below it

9. Vishal P. Rao

OK, now the username itself points to member page.