Sorta new here!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by jenncez, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jenncez

jenncez New Member

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow work at home moms and dads! I joined this site a few years ago and since then tried all kinds of ways to work at home. Surveys, blogs, affliate stuff..nothing seemed to be the right "fit" for me. Until a few months ago when I decided to become a Scentsy consultant. I love it!! I love being home with my daughter and making my own schedule. Anyways...I hope to get some good advice from other Work at home posters! [​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Ooohhh - I love Scentsy products. Good for you in finding what works for you! And welcome back.[​IMG]
  3. jenncez

jenncez New Member

Aren't they amazing? Downfall of being a rep...I want to buy everything!!! lol
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Jenn,

Good for you! It's great that you've found something that is working for you. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never heard of Scentsy, but of course I had to have a little look and see if my suspicions were correct. [​IMG]

I do love scented candles, so I'm sure I'd love these too. Are the warmers all electric then? Interesting.

Hope it continues to go well for you!
    Blessings,
    Angie
  5. jenncez

jenncez New Member

happywife
    Hi Angie!
    They are just like scented candles, only safer because the wax doesn't burn you if spilled or anything since it is melted over a low wattage bulb. So, yes, they are all electric. We have either counter top warmers with a cord or a plug-in night-lite style.

The scents are amazing!! I can't get enough of them. We have warmer and scent of the month, which is always something new and different.

If you would like a catalog let me know. I can mail one out to you. [​IMG] Or if you would like to be on the monthly newsletter that goes out let me know, I can add you.

[​IMG]
  6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for clarifying. They sound really lovely.

Thanks, too, for the catalog offer. Unfortunately, I'm in Australia currently, so that probably isn't very practical for me at the moment.

I usually bring scented candles back with me when I've been "home" for a visit. Of course, we have them here in Australia, but for the longest time I couldn't find any that were quite as nice. Then "Partylite" arrived in our neck of the woods, so I can at least get those here now. [​IMG]

All the best to you. I hope you continue to do well.
    Blessings,
    Angie
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I love Scentsy products, have several of them. They smell so yummy and I like not having a flame.

I wish you much success in this endeavor. You will have ups and downs but don't give up and you will be successful.
  8. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Scentsy is a great company with very cool products. It seems like most of the consultants are doing very well. Congratulations!